Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W.I.N.(WIREGRASS INDOOR NATIONALS)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I also wanted to chime in and say what an awesome event. I am proud to know Tim and Keith. They had to handle some very difficult behind the scenes situations throughout the weekend and came through with flying colors. My wife which usually gets bored at RC races said she had a great time. We both enjoy meeting and talking with all the racers that came to our ModHobby tent.

I hope you guys do this event again next year! I am looking forward to it. Probably the best facility for RC racing I have been to yet.

*Bobby sorry to hear about the tires. Were they in boxes or totes or what? I was nervous all weekend with the amount of stuff I had out. We are still accounting for everything but so far we don't think we have lost anything.

OH yeah, I also have video I shot with my GL1 that will be posted tomorrow on youtube.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Alex, from what I hear, LiveRC had their cameras rolling all night and are looking through footage to find out who nabbed the bag of tires. The scum who has em', better get them shipped back to Bobby pronto to avoid getting their name plastered all over the internet....Put a bogus return address on it or something...
Old 05-05-2009, 02:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

bluer322 you don't owe anything for the table that was not your fault, my name is on the bottum of it and maybe someone picked it up by mistake and will do the right thing.

zixxer Benny Smith was concerned about your camera left there by itself I gave it to Nikki so someone wouldn't decide to relieve you of it. I'm so glad that it didn't turn in to another situation.

Vernon I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, but we was calling you right after you left and left several messages with no response.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by s porter
Alex, from what I hear, LiveRC had their cameras rolling all night and are looking through footage to find out who nabbed the bag of tires. The scum who has em', better get them shipped back to Bobby pronto to avoid getting their name plastered all over the internet....Put a bogus return address on it or something...

Like the PNB 1....Hellinger's M11 was stolen...then showed up in the mail 2 weeks later after people started talking about it online.

It takes a sho nuff low life to do stuff like that.

Sad thing is.....Bobby would have given whoever it was a set or 2 of tires if they'd asked. I've seen him do that several times.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:39 AM
Tech Regular

Shane you hit the nail on the head Bobby did that for my nephew. I just hope this doesn't hurt him with his sponsor. Bobby is a stand up guy that will help anyone, so whoever did this PLEASE return what is not yours as scott said put a bogus name and address on the box and return it.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:43 AM
Tech Regular

If the guy from atlanta that had his cord damaged by the golf cart would call me 334-805-1883 the responsible party is willing to make good on his mistake.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:56 AM
JP4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I sent a text to the Damaged cord guy!....I'll tell him you guys are looking for him.

Jp
Old 05-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

wanted to say this was a great race and sorry if i made anybody mad when i said i heard the track wasnt finished. just wanted to know where i might could find pictures of the winners and does any body know if you will be able to watch the mains on rc live
Old 05-05-2009, 06:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JP4
I sent a text to the Damaged cord guy!....I'll tell him you guys are looking for him.

Jp
thank you Jamey
Old 05-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gholt13
wanted to say this was a great race and sorry if i made anybody mad when i said i heard the track wasnt finished. just wanted to know where i might could find pictures of the winners and does any body know if you will be able to watch the mains on rc live
Keith should post pics and results when he gets a chance he's pretty busy with catching up with work right now. As far as liverc video I don't know maybe Brandon will chime in.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

We had a blast. Fantastic job putting it on, and man o man was the BBQ Shack's chow good! Possibly the best ribs ever!1
Sorry to hear about the theivery, I despise theives with a passion.
We will be back next year, but the next time I wont try and build a truggy until 3 in the morning and most of practice, and concentrate on doing better
Old 05-05-2009, 01:40 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Just returned home from the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals. Had a great time; facility was great for that type of event and we are looking forward to the next one.

We have added some of our photos from the event into our photobucket page.

Wiregrass photos

We also have a few words from each day on our JConcepts Blog.

JConcepts Blog
Old 05-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Old 05-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

your right about bobby he gave me a set of tires for my truggy . thanks bobby !!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Pics of Jared Tebo and Brando Rohde ripping it up after the race on the RC track with there bikes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.