Wiki Posts
Search

ESC's Questions?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Questions?? ESC's Questions?????

Hello guys, im barely new to this site and to electric 1/12 RC and im in need of a good ESC, ive seen alot out there but cant decide on wich one to buy, im going to run brushed for now but will run BL, by the way im running a AE R12R5 and im using a friends LRP V7.1 , Now the questions: Are they all the same?? will the car go faster,more punch,ect. because i bought a better brand??? ..

Thanks!!

Last edited by Triton3d; 10-13-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Because you bought a better brand? No. Because you bought a better quality? Yes.

Personally I have never had good luck with Novak but I know plenty of people that have. I am running the LRP ESC's right now.

Save your money and get one of the better ESC's from Novak or LRP. They will do brushed and brushless. I like the LRP because you just solder it to which ever type of motor you want and it works.