Search

MAX XXL3 .12 engine

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO
hi guys,

thanks alot for the answers, i guess am in the safe side if some of you are running up to 280 i would never go pass the 260.

i have another question, am thinking about getting a new XXL3 and send it to Murnan modified. i would love to see how a murnan modified XXL3 will perform.. i sent few emails through their contact us but with no response, first, do you guys think it will be a kick a$$ engine and how can i get a hold of them... thanks again

cheers

p.s. murnan modified xxl3 for our new track here in Kuwait (still not done yet)

If you want a murnan engine, buy a murnan engine.. if you want a Max, buy a max. The XL3 doesn't quite have the hp numbers the murnan does, but the difference is you make better time with the XL3. If you have a pit man like harry then you can run a 4 min engine, but most pit men are more mortal and time makes a bigger difference.. if you want a murnan engine tho, email him and ask him for one of his engines like a 353 full ceramic or the RB engine.. and keep the XXL3 the way it is.. my $0.02
Old 01-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO
hi guys,

thanks alot for the answers, i guess am in the safe side if some of you are running up to 280 i would never go pass the 260.

i have another question, am thinking about getting a new XXL3 and send it to Murnan modified. i would love to see how a murnan modified XXL3 will perform.. i sent few emails through their contact us but with no response, first, do you guys think it will be a kick a$$ engine and how can i get a hold of them... thanks again

cheers

p.s. murnan modified xxl3 for our new track here in Kuwait (still not done yet)
It does not make sense to Modify an already Modified engine, the XXL3 is hand modified by Massimo Fantini.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey rex stop lying, i`ve seen the engine in your car.
And it`s a ostz, u don`t have any nova mills, cheapo
Old 01-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
It does not make sense to Modify an already Modified engine, the XXL3 is hand modified by Massimo Fantini.
I agree.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitro ho
Hey rex stop lying, i`ve seen the engine in your car.
And it`s a ostz, u don`t have any nova mills, cheapo
well I have more Nova mills than anything else, two of my engines happen to be OS, one is RB but the other three are Rossi. If your going to winternats I am so making my only mission in life to beat you by at least 2 laps.. lol, and ask sam, NOTHING I have is cheap..
Old 01-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Tech Addict

yea the other guys are right on this one the murnamodified rb r3 will be a little faster all around but the xxl3 will be just as fast and have better gas mileage. But since you seem to have deep pockets you might as well get the jp eagle tl3-t+2620 pipe and hang on for dear life or if you what the fastest all around motor on the market get the murnan modified 353 full ceramicwith the mm rb r3 being a close second having more bottomend.

the eagle .12 will have more top end but less bottomend and midrange the eagle tl3-t is really for big tracks that will allow you to reach the eagles higher rpm power band.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
well I have more Nova mills than anything else, two of my engines happen to be OS, one is RB but the other three are Rossi. If your going to winternats I am so making my only mission in life to beat you by at least 2 laps.. lol, and ask sam, NOTHING I have is cheap..
Yea and it`s my mission to beat you by at least 5 laps, with only my running shoes on , lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,:lol :
Old 01-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Yea and it`s my mission to beat you by at least 5 laps, with only my running shoes on , lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,:lol :
Do you have any hobbies? lol.. I swear your always stirring the pot lol
Old 01-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

ok, thats another round in the chamber ready to fire. I broke in the latest MAX engine today.. its going to SCREAM lol Didn't even have race tune on it and it was fast lol. Tomorrow I can tell you how it compares to Mike Swauger's engine if everyone shows up again. Should be good for at least a laugh (The engine mike is running is F'ing silly)
Old 01-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Tech Regular

WTF, u broke in your engine allready.
You must b super rich!!!!!!
How the hell does an engine scream????
lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,:sw eat:
Just kidding buddy, just being sarcastic, peace out.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Tech Addict

The xxl3 has a better combination of bottomend and top end and it gets better gas mileage but the eagle tl3-t has more top end Its not good to compare a off the shelf motor with a motor used but a factory team driver there motors are made to different specs then a motor that is avaliable to the general public. For example a sirio motor you buy isnt going to be as fast as the one that chris tosolini would run but yes the xxl3 is a great motor!
Old 01-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HoboShop
The xxl3 has a better combination of bottomend and top end and it gets better gas mileage but the eagle tl3-t has more top end Its not good to compare a off the shelf motor with a motor used but a factory team driver there motors are made to different specs then a motor that is avaliable to the general public. For example a sirio motor you buy isnt going to be as fast as the one that chris tosolini would run but yes the xxl3 is a great motor!
well today, I think I had the only engine that was comparable to the one barry was running (running mugen with old GRP ninja that had legs like a mofo-swaugers car and engine), that thing was more like a 21 tho.. crazy power to spin the tires on command.. mine wasn't bad, its a little softer on the bottom than the XL3. I like tho.. got a GANG of fuel mileage, about 530 on a tank... MAYBE 6 min.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

WTF, u broke in your engine allready.
You must b super rich!!!!!!
How the hell does an engine scream????
lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,:sw eat:
Just kidding buddy, just being sarcastic, peace out.
well when you see my engine run you will understand the legs on the back end of the straight away.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HoboShop
dude go make love to your eagle or something, stop spamming about it that it has such great topend. We all know it's a good quality motor, it only comes down to personal preferences.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Tech Adept

Hello All,

Just want to report that I have joined the XXL3 family. Man, it took me over 20 tanks to break in the engine, but is is very very fast with excellent torque.

Too bad that I had to take out the ceramic bearing and conrod set after the break-in. I wonder why they put the ceramic bearing in since it's kind of a throw away.

Anyway, looking forwrad to seeing my new XXL3 in action in the next race!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.