Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final? >

Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by rcnoobe
i can tell u that Amat is from hk but he is racing in the buggy class he got c main the tall driver with the trf factory shirt on sat and sun correct me if i am wrong Mr Amat
Yes, that's I'm and I'm not shame to every discover what I'm. And the name Amat I also use on TAC for applying.

I'm not a top racer and my main job is reporting the whole race, so anyone come to my desk will see I'm typing typing or taking photo.

Our desk just at the side, every one can come and see it easily.

No hidden trick we can do.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Amat, you see when you are a villain and you get whooped in the ass by a super hero, you would never know who the hero is. If you did not watch Batman in a theatre would you know who batman really is? You see Amat, you are the villain and the villain would always want to know who is the one who kick his butt. Because you are the villain you would never be able to know who am I but I will always be there watching you.......

As for what you have pointed out about the motor lathe, I believe old man has already enlightened you on this matter. You see, you are just so naive in your thoughts and you never know what is really out there. You are just a gullible person, (Do you understand what gullible means? Check the dictionary.) who believes everything that you hear and see. There are just so many thing thats more than meets the eye, little boy. There are just so many things that you have to learn and learn and learn, like using a lathe.

Bulldog, I do not think that Tamiya has to respond to you or us as racers, but I suppose your CMA has to, he is the one that has to respond and try and salvage what ever is left of his reputation and business. I do believe you guys would not be driving a Tamiya car for the foreseeable future and if things continue to deteriorate he would have to close down Tamiya Malaysia. Would that be a good thing or a bad thing I am not too sure since I never need to buy from Malaysia. I have a very good local hobby shop that I support and they are people whom I respect and person with integrity, moral and people I can trust so you guys make the choice.

Many people are not trying to feel sour grape over what had happened, but I suppose there is a need for CMA to come out to clarify, explain and elaborate on what had happened. If you are willing to bow down to your mistakes, I believe all of your team Malaysia drivers would be able to consider if they would want you back in their hobby. You do not respect this as a hobby as a sport and you do not respect anyone of your drivers who respected you(from what I can see in the thread, there are people who is still willing to thank you for this event) and if you continue to hide away somewhere, you would never be able to come out of that small little hole of yours.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavour and hope all will be well. But oh boy, if I were you I would change my home address, and move to a new town to avoid any violence that may come upon you. May god be with you all the way, to wherever you go.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool hmm....

hmm...

as for amat

amat i wanna tell you some thing....you listen me carefully...ok?

if you don't believe this story, you just go to mr.wu chang ming and than you

can asking him about it...

hmm..ok..here i go~~

when the inspector checking the all a-main drivers motor,

i was there with my filipino friend, and than we talk about mr. wu cheeting.

during that time mr.wu was there at my back.

but i didn't know about he is there.

after that we maked a controversy.

he said

"i didn't do anthing to my motor"

i said

"no, i can not believe you.if you did not cutt to your comm, how's your

motor is too fast. and than look at your comm, mycomm is thick than

your comm"

he said

"no i didn't. if i did that to motor, how can i cutt my comm very well,

it's impossible,it's impossible. you know why?

because limited space."

i said

"no, that's possible. coz if you use hudy commlath with hudy diamond bit,

of course you can not make very smooth comm.

but if you use hudy commlath with cobra diamond bit, you can make that

very very well "

after that he said

"immpossible immpossible immpossible immpossible"

i said

" you wanna i show you that, i can do that, i have a tool "

after that

he go away some where......

hahahahaha....

you know liar must be go to the hell.....
Old 09-11-2008, 04:30 AM
Tech Adept

Wink Burn The Witches

Originally Posted by bulldog2
Lets all focus now on how to make money run at 18500 rpm!!! better yet...
Mr Tan guan Hup Ill join you in racing by the roadside with my 8 turn M chassis.
All breeds of dogs, including mixed breed MONGRELS and bitches in heat , are welcome to join our weekly roadside bash.

Originally Posted by PARK YOUNG HUN
hahahahaha....
Motors running so fast must be due to WITCHCRAFT ! I say
Round Up The Witches, Tie them To The Stake and Light The Fire

Think I should get out of this thread while I while I still can
Old 09-11-2008, 04:36 AM
Tech Initiate

hmm...

as for amat

amat i wanna tell you some thing....you listen me carefully...ok?

if you don't believe this story, you just go to mr.wu chang ming and than you

can asking him about it...

hmm..ok..here i go~~

when the inspector checking the all a-main drivers motor,

i was there with my filipino friend, and than we talk about mr. wu cheeting.

during that time mr.wu was there at my back.

but i didn't know about he is there.

after that we maked a controversy.

he said

"i didn't do anthing to my motor"

i said

"no, i can not believe you.if you did not cutt to your comm, how's your

motor is too fast. and than look at your comm, mycomm is thick than

your comm"

he said

"no i didn't. if i did that to motor, how can i cutt my comm very well,

it's impossible,it's impossible. you know why?

because limited space."

i said

"no, that's possible. coz if you use hudy commlath with hudy diamond bit,

of course you can not make very smooth comm.

but if you use hudy commlath with cobra diamond bit, you can make that

very very well "

after that he said

"immpossible immpossible immpossible immpossible"

i said

" you wanna i show you that, i can do that, i have a tool "

after that

hahahahaha....

Finally, you have disclose yourself "you got the stock comm lathe"
But when people say to you show them, you escape or Wu escape?!

Do you think you really can show? Why you bring a stock comm lathe with you in TAC and you shouldn't using it, you want to get more weight for you carrying?
HAHA!

You are so funny that you disclose yourself is the one who bring and use the stock comm lathe.

Yes, liar will go to hell, you have to beware.

May be if you take it out show everybody at that time...... you will be the one be DQ......
Old 09-11-2008, 04:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by edison_c
Amat, you see when you are a villain and you get whooped in the ass by a super hero, you would never know who the hero is. If you did not watch Batman in a theatre would you know who batman really is? You see Amat, you are the villain and the villain would always want to know who is the one who kick his butt. Because you are the villain you would never be able to know who am I but I will always be there watching you.......

As for what you have pointed out about the motor lathe, I believe old man has already enlightened you on this matter. You see, you are just so naive in your thoughts and you never know what is really out there. You are just a gullible person, (Do you understand what gullible means? Check the dictionary.) who believes everything that you hear and see. There are just so many thing thats more than meets the eye, little boy. There are just so many things that you have to learn and learn and learn, like using a lathe.

Bulldog, I do not think that Tamiya has to respond to you or us as racers, but I suppose your CMA has to, he is the one that has to respond and try and salvage what ever is left of his reputation and business. I do believe you guys would not be driving a Tamiya car for the foreseeable future and if things continue to deteriorate he would have to close down Tamiya Malaysia. Would that be a good thing or a bad thing I am not too sure since I never need to buy from Malaysia. I have a very good local hobby shop that I support and they are people whom I respect and person with integrity, moral and people I can trust so you guys make the choice.

Many people are not trying to feel sour grape over what had happened, but I suppose there is a need for CMA to come out to clarify, explain and elaborate on what had happened. If you are willing to bow down to your mistakes, I believe all of your team Malaysia drivers would be able to consider if they would want you back in their hobby. You do not respect this as a hobby as a sport and you do not respect anyone of your drivers who respected you(from what I can see in the thread, there are people who is still willing to thank you for this event) and if you continue to hide away somewhere, you would never be able to come out of that small little hole of yours.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavour and hope all will be well. But oh boy, if I were you I would change my home address, and move to a new town to avoid any violence that may come upon you. May god be with you all the way, to wherever you go.
Yup, what you believe is the truth, evidence is no use~
What I have see and what I have know is not truth, including HK team have no one bring a stock comm lathe and because it magicial and can make one in the race. And you know more than what we know in our luggage bag including how many condoms we have bring.

In your world, we don't need to know the truth, we just believe is enough.

Interesting guy, with a strong believe.....

The truth is out there.......HAHA!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down hmm..

hmm.....

hmmmm......

hmmmmmm......

why i am bring my commlathe there?

because of my friend...

he wanna see my comml lathe...

you are so dirty mind person huh!!!!

i just pray to god about you.....

하나님 아버지 저자식은 아마도 자신이 저지른 잘못을 모르나 봅니다.

그냥 용서 해주세요...

인간이 불쌍 하잖아요...그치요?

hahahaha.....
Old 09-11-2008, 05:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down hhhh

ahh....

okok....you are correct amat...

we are miss understood about team hong kong.

your team is very very honest in the world....

and than the other country drivers are very very bad...

we are cheeter....

oh...team hong kong drivers over come their's handicap use the very nice

drving skill...

sorry~~~~kkkk

because we are liar~~~kkkk

are you happy?????
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 AM
Tech Rookie

just pass thr n see u guys arguing ....., meanwhile just remind me one old story.... i play 4wd m car and one time i race with a friend for fun, he is using a new normal blk tamiya 540 motor , we almost hv the same spec of the car like G/Ratio, battery etc, only the major difference is the motor, i m using a 11.5R brushless... assume the battery,motor are both healthy, his car sure will not as speedy as i on the straight road but in fact, his car got around 90% of my speed but battery used up around 8 min. I was shock and afterwards i checked my friend car, there is no scratches on the endbell....but one thing i can tell, from the sound of the motor while running and the consumption of the battery ,the motor must be tuned, i ask my friend how come and he said his friend do it for him .....
I dont mean to offence anybody but in reality,there is way to do modification with out sign...
Old 09-11-2008, 05:15 AM
Tech Initiate

ahh....

okok....you are correct amat...

we are miss understood about team hong kong.

your team is very very honest in the world....

and than the other country drivers are very very bad...

we are cheeter....

oh...team hong kong drivers over come their's handicap use the very nice

drving skill...

sorry~~~~kkkk

because we are liar~~~kkkk

are you happy?????

Pls beware of your wording, I never say that we are the honest and the other country team is bad. WE NEVER SAY THAT. Most of the TAC player are good, friendly!

Just what you think is HK drive all cheater.

I said you are liar, not Korean team. Dont make something that involving your teammates.

And if you really show us by using your stock comm lathe, than you will DQ immediately at that time, whatever you comm diameter as if someone comm bigger than you we can believe you have use this, in your logical. Dont making some silly word to make you become idiot.

In chinese word : 自打咀巴,作繭自縛
Old 09-11-2008, 05:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by old rc man
just pass thr n see u guys arguing ....., meanwhile just remind me one old story.... i play 4wd m car and one time i race with a friend for fun, he is using a new normal blk tamiya 540 motor , we almost hv the same spec of the car like G/Ratio, battery etc, only the major difference is the motor, i m using a 11.5R brushless... assume the battery,motor are both healthy, his car sure will not as speedy as i on the straight road but in fact, his car got around 90% of my speed but battery used up around 8 min. I was shock and afterwards i checked my friend car, there is no scratches on the endbell....but one thing i can tell, from the sound of the motor while running and the consumption of the battery ,the motor must be tuned, i ask my friend how come and he said his friend do it for him .....
I dont mean to offence anybody but in reality,there is way to do modification with out sign...
Yes, a nice run in already help. "Run in" is not count as a modification.

And, the ESC using is also make different. With the same motor, one using VFS1 and one using the other, the one which using VFS1 can boost like a rocket. With a Keyence latest capacitor 10000uf, speed will improve a lot also.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Clone

Originally Posted by old rc man
Hello to the original Old-man, you have a new fan called old rc man.

You are so famous....
Old 09-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I wonder when will RC racing be an OLYMPIC event???????????
Old 09-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)

Originally Posted by ongl

maybe when ESPN stops showing "spelling bee" contests on their channel...
Old 09-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ongl
ummmm, Olympic competition is about feats of physical athleticism. Standing on a platform squeezing your finger and twisting your wrist while madly wobbling your eyes about doesn't count.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.