Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
I got punked by a toy car! >

I got punked by a toy car!

I got punked by a toy car!

Old 09-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KingCamber
Come on, you are the one with the whining diatribe about marshling. You sound like a little girl crying about toy cars spinning their wheels. I read your post and understand it completely, you sound like a person that just like to bitch and complain insistently. Who cares if he hit WOT, move on and get on with your life. Leave the detective work to Walker Texas ranger.
Dude, slow down.... I was there, I didn't see the insodent happin, but I saw the aftermath. Brad and his crew are some of the most layed back guys you will ever meet. I'm new here to Texas and like to think of Brad as a friend, and the person you are discribbing is not him. He's not a whiner... I think he started this post to give the guy that did this a chance to apoligize, and the rest of us just started to have fun with it. You should just chill.....
Old 09-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
Dude, slow down.... I was there, I didn't see the insodent happin, but I saw the aftermath. Brad and his crew are some of the most layed back guys you will ever meet. I'm new here to Texas and like to think of Brad as a friend, and the person you are discribbing is not him. He's not a whiner... I think he started this post to give the guy that did this a chance to apoligize, and the rest of us just started to have fun with it. You should just chill.....
That's about the size of it.

I have to admit I felt much better after continued application of liquid anesthetics that night.

And of course the jokes were already flying then. (imagine that...)
Old 09-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Come on, you are the one with the whining diatribe about marshling. You sound like a little girl crying about toy cars spinning their wheels. I read your post and understand it completely, you sound like a person that just like to bitch and complain insistently. Who cares if he hit WOT, move on and get on with your life. Leave the detective work to Walker Texas ranger.
Hmmm... as Doug said, I'm pretty laid back... but come call me a "whiner" or "little girl" to my face and see if that doesn't change.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Wow KingCamber, aren't you the good sport, and I thought americans were supposed to be the a**holes. How about you let Domit hit you w/a truggy WOT and then tell you to stop whining and get on w/your life. What is the point of you flaming on this thread anyway, people are taking a drivers poor actions and using it to educate and have a little fun. Why don't you take your wonderfull attitude to a different thread, or mayby a different hobby, it sounds like you would be such a fun guy to race with The attitude on this forum has been fun, why screw it up. Try posting when you have somthing usefull to say.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ha ha ha, too funny but I just couldn't leave it up there.

Last edited by cjtamu; 09-08-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Sometimes go too far for my own good
Old 09-09-2008, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Old 09-09-2008, 05:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DOMIT
That's about the size of it.

I have to admit I felt much better after continued application of liquid anesthetics that night.

And of course the jokes were already flying then. (imagine that...)

the sore toe and the keystone lean really worked together to keep you upright when going to water the tree.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by looper
the sore toe and the keystone lean really worked together to keep you upright when going to water the tree.
Keystone? Geez, I'm not sure I can even be Internet friends with y'all anymore. Somebody must have spent a boatload on parts to have to stoop to Keystone, LOL. Couldn't y'all find any Schlitz, or Jax, or Falstaff?
Old 09-09-2008, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cjtamu
Keystone? Geez, I'm not sure I can even be Internet friends with y'all anymore. Somebody must have spent a boatload on parts to have to stoop to Keystone, LOL. Couldn't y'all find any Schlitz, or Jax, or Falstaff?
Well... WE brought Coors light... but when that ran out, we started drinking Mike Battaile's beer, and Tim's. (Sorry, don't remember his last name, new guy that just moved here from California.)

Beer rules: You aren't allowed to complain about the kind of free beer... but you can comment on the temperature!
(Actually Keystone isn't bad... tastes the same as Coors light essentially...)

And you forgot to mention "Milwaukee's Best" and "Black Label."

Jake is pretty funny once he's had a couple beers and loosens up...
Old 09-09-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Master

LOL. They had just started importing Carling Black Label my freshman year at A&M. As I recall, it was $0.99 a six pack at Skagg's Alpha Beta. It wasn't good, but we drank it like it was!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

How many posts do I need to respond to one of your comments? Please let me know I wouldn’t want to step on your toes.
The pun was amusing. The generally belligerent attitude is not. You choose which posts to read and how to react. Do us all a favor and move on if you don't agree and spare us your caustic dialogue.

I was marshalling a Slash race a couple weeks ago. When I turned to grab a turtled truck I stepped on some loose corrugated and did a nice airwalk step then splatted on the ground...hard and awkwardly. Good thing only 30 or 40 people were watching. As always, if I'm not hurt I jump up and throw my hands in the air like a gymnast. After all, I was trying to do that.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by freestyles
God i hate people that say things like that here especially those with more fingers than posts
This sucks,,,,, Because he has more posts than I have fingers.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DOMIT

Jake is pretty funny once he's had a couple beers and loosens up...

his camping stories were very uhmm surprising.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by looper
his camping stories were very uhmm surprising.
what? did they involve a donkey and a jar of mayo?
Old 09-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
what? did they involve a donkey and a jar of mayo?
started out with somthing like "when im camping late at night and its hot outside.."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.