Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NICE DIRT TRACK IN HYDE PARK N.Y. >

NICE DIRT TRACK IN HYDE PARK N.Y.

NICE DIRT TRACK IN HYDE PARK N.Y.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:08 AM
Tech Addict

Can't this saturday, Chris and I are busy. Maybe the following week. I am going to checkout Marks track tonight and hopefully race wednesday night. When you least expect it we will hunt you down and punt you off the track.. Hope to race with you soon.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by ed@gallimods
Can't this saturday, Chris and I are busy. Maybe the following week. I am going to checkout Marks track tonight and hopefully race wednesday night. When you least expect it we will hunt you down and punt you off the track.. Hope to race with you soon.
cool. have fun.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

WRONG> get off the fing copmputer and work on your car!
Old 08-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

I just may drop in tommorrow for some racing action.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

I wont be able to be there Sunday. I am heading to Maryland. Plus the rules changes have me spending $100 plus. It will have to wait.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Tires

Ed, Chris
Don't worry about the tires, till they wear out, can't see spending tire money at this time of year. the motors I have to make more competitive. With the 27 turn we shouldn't have any problem finding rebuildable if you want to go brushed.
Rich
Old 08-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rampagerc
Ed, Chris
Don't worry about the tires, till they wear out, can't see spending tire money at this time of year. the motors I have to make more competitive. With the 27 turn we shouldn't have any problem finding rebuildable if you want to go brushed.
Rich
Great! Thanks Rich, see you next time!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Your very welcome Chris!

Oh and hey, when you send me that rule book, shoot your tel# with it. I thought of a couple more things for your engine that you should be able to squeak past tech insp.
Its just way too much to type. Especially cause I'm doing all of this from my damn blackberry for the time being.
Royal PITA! Believe me!
Old 08-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Krazy88
Your very welcome Chris!

Oh and hey, when you send me that rule book, shoot your tel# with it. I thought of a couple more things for your engine that you should be able to squeak past tech insp.
Its just way too much to type. Especially cause I'm doing all of this from my damn blackberry for the time being.
Royal PITA! Believe me!
You get that book I sent?

Looks like another wash out for Sunday?
Old 09-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey Rampage. Was in there at one point over the summer for some parts for my nitro and heard all about the slash racing. Met Rich and talked for a while about all sorts of randomness. Also met the gentlemen and i believe his son (sorry, im horrible with names!!) who were working on the track. Read all 10 pages of this thread and must say that now that work has slowed down and i've moved from fishkill to hyde park, i'm looking forward to coming around move often and becoming a regular. It's a shame the rain this year kinda killed alot of good race days, but there will always be more. Is the outdoor track still open? Look forward to talking to everyone more, see ya around!
Old 09-30-2009, 02:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

the outdoor track is still open, racing this sunday, weather permitting. i believe we're at that time of year when if there's no outside racing we'll just race 18r inside
Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Awesome, I will try my best and stop by, provided the rain holds out.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

There's also indoor racing tonight and every wed night, year round. We race 18r's, mini sliders, and 1/10 tc nascar/Martinsville.
There's also been talk of an F1 class using the new HPI car. I'm pretty sure that's a definate as long as there's enough interest. An 1/18 drifting class is also in the works. So Welcome and hopefully we'll see you at the track soon.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Definitely. I'll be in the new house either the last week of October or the first week in November. Once the chaos of moving settles down, i will stop by during weeknights.. I think I'm only 2 or 3 miles tops down the road on S. Quaker. Never seen the indoor racing, Interested in seeing how well it will hold me over to spring, hehe. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Edit: Wednesdays are tough, as i work out of Albany once a week and with the exception of tonight, don't get home till late. Do They do indoor any other nights?
Old 09-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Krazy88
There's also indoor racing tonight and every wed night, year round. We race 18r's, mini sliders, and 1/10 tc nascar/Martinsville.
There's also been talk of an F1 class using the new HPI car. I'm pretty sure that's a definate as long as there's enough interest. An 1/18 drifting class is also in the works. So Welcome and hopefully we'll see you at the track soon.

All oval?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.