Search

R.O.A.R. Region 12 Gas Championships

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up prepp up everyone and send your sign ups

Originally Posted by aturbotony
almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're confident that the remedy for the tire wear is at hand..we tested the emulsion and it produced a promising result. The section outside the track looked and felt very smooth. So send your sign ups to make it easier to prep and have a smooth racing program..we'll get to watch great drivers race..cris verano (shepherd), swauger,strack,thomas ,calangi and the rest of the mugen camp, sim (serpent), joel esguire (nomoh parts racing team), norbert yap (mahjong racing), how about the kyosho guys (dave starks) who is too bz with his GT car, Palzolla etc...and the rest of the guys whose keeping a low profile...this will be a fun racing weekend!!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Tech Adept

Looking forward to this race. Last weekends race was A++++ and track setup and tear down was even better lets keep it going guys!!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by morook

joel esguire (nomoh parts racing team), norbert yap (mahjong racing)
Old 09-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Tech Adept

Default Hey fast guy..

Originally Posted by STRICTLYSERPENT
Looking forward to this race. Last weekends race was A++++ and track setup and tear down was even better lets keep it going guys!!!!
I didnt forget you..anyways, Gentlemen..straight from simi valley Tony Clark! another upcoming budding star! ...we'll get to see this guy blaza trail!!!

TC we all had a goood racing weeeekend...
Old 09-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Adept

Switch over to that serpent!!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STRICTLYSERPENT
Switch over to that serpent!!!!
He came from the darkside, and now still in the dark.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:26 PM
Tech Adept

Default glenn, I will pick up the emulsion 2moro

call me or email me when you're picking it up
Old 09-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Tech Master

I forgot to put on the regionals entry form there is a masters class for 1/8. This is for drivers 45+, if you already sent in your entry form and wish to be in the Masters class, e-mail me [email protected] and I will put you in. Otherwise, if you send in your entry, just indicate on the form you want to be in the masters class or tell us when you signup in person. Here are the entrys so far

1/10 Sedan

Glenn Williams
Bo Lester
Justin Byrd

1/8 STC/GT

Dave Starks
Nelson Walker

1/8 4wd

Glenn Williams
Tony Clark
Jonathan Prather

1/8 4wd Masters

Tom Wong
Bob Edelberg
Dave Starks
Tony Shimko
Joel Esquerra

1/5 STC

Shaw Takahashi
Sumio Takahashi
Ray Takahashi
Old 09-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Tech Adept

We put sealant last night. Looks very promising.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

The emulsifier really worked well, I drove my car down there today for about an hour and the tyres look really good, wear has been drastically reduced and the tracion is off the chain. we will have MMR and VHT at the race just as a precaution.

Also, for the practice session(s), this is a sanctioned regional event and I must address this issue as club President due to members concerns. Practice Friday and Saturday will only be allowed to those drivers that are signed up/paid for the race, entry fee also covers practice. It would not be fair for somebody that is just on the track for fun laps to cause an accident and disable a paid racer's car. If a non signed up racer is on the track, they will be asked to kindly pull off the circuit, we have club racing every month and thats the time to decide weather or not you want to race, not at a sanctioned event. Thanks in advance for your cooperation

G.W.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Tech Master

Racers...check this out!!

There are two versions of the new Sirio 2611 pipe. There is the version that was banned at the worlds and DOES NOT meet ROAR rules. Stinger is too short. There is a legal version that has a body that is smaller in diameter with the correct stinger length. The legal version will have a body dia of 34mm and a stinger length of 16mm on the long side. Please be aware of this, if you come to tech with the wrong pipe you won't pass.

Please make sure U have the right pipe!!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:23 AM
Tech Adept

hey glen im racing 1/8th masters class too
Old 09-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Pre-entry

Glenn, I am VERY aware of the costs and work that is required to put on a race, so you may count on my entry form and check hitting the mail box and heading your direction in the morning. See you all on Fri.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Tech Adept

Default glenn you have a pm

# out of towners, called to sign up
Old 09-23-2008, 10:41 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gwilli2001us
Racers...check this out!!

There are two versions of the new Sirio 2611 pipe. There is the version that was banned at the worlds and DOES NOT meet ROAR rules. Stinger is too short. There is a legal version that has a body that is smaller in diameter with the correct stinger length. The legal version will have a body dia of 34mm and a stinger length of 16mm on the long side. Please be aware of this, if you come to tech with the wrong pipe you won't pass.

Please make sure U have the right pipe!!
Hi Glenn, are you planning on applying all the R.O.A.R. Rules, or just the pipe's rules?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.