X1 crt-X2 crt

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Tech Adept

Default X1 crt-X2 crt

can the parts on the x2 fit the x1
Old 08-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

X2 center diff are the same mount and gear as the x1 buggy. X1 Truggy gear not the same, diff case is. the Chassis front and rear Brace are differant. the fuel tank not the same. Not sure if front and rear ring gear are the same, but the all diff cases are the same and small bevel gears. everything else i believe is the same Arms, Trunbuckles, Up rights, Knuckes, C-Hubs, ect. ! if i am wrong someone can correct me!
Old 08-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

the ring and pinions are different then the x1 and the upper arms are alittle longer and most of the plastic has a little bit more glass in It. The only parts that wouldnt fit the x1 chassis are the braces, tank and radio tray. U can easly convert ur x1 to an x2 all u would need is the chassis, unis, ring and pinions gears, and radio tray . U can probly go on to ebay here in a few months and get all that from a kit breaker pretty cheap.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

or did like i did, sell the X1 & buy the X2....some of the parts maybe the same but some reason the X2 drive way better that the X1 ... just my opinion
Old 08-13-2008, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

The Chassis is slighty longer on the X2 I think, but apart from that there are a few other things that are different, but not much more
Old 08-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The X2 may be not that different in the way it looks, however it drives so much better then the x1. It turn faster and is so much easier to drive fast. It seems to be so much faster for some reason. It is alot easier to dial in and find the right set up. This is what the X1 should have been. I am happy that i got my X2. I am even thinking about getting a second one for a race truggy.