Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by saabcaptain
I just ordered 4 matched 1.15+ packs and look forward to running them. I was a little intrested in the 18 cell power brick deal for $85.99 and I know they aren't matched but between 1.145 and 1.6+ but I thought it was a little overpriced considering for $5 more you can get a guarenteed 3 matched sets of 1.15+ of batteries. If you lower the price of this brick of cells just a tad I think it would be a better deal... but only because your 1.15 matched cells are such a steal in the first place!

Really looking forward to the cells for my new XXX-S G+ currently about halfway through the build...

Cheers!
The cube is actually mainly 1.15s with some 1.16s since we wanted to make sure you get just as good result wise. The 1.15s are 1.15s but mostly mid to high 1.15s so either way, it's a steal. We just done matching a few more cases today and a lot of 1.17s to boot so looks like we'll have some more for sale next week. We've even packaged some 1.17s into our 1.169s... and selling them as 1.16s only. That's how good this new shipment is..

Dan
Old 09-13-2003, 10:16 PM
Tech Regular

would you ship these batteries to new zealand?
how much would it cost to ship 3 packs?
Old 09-13-2003, 10:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by GTMilenko
would you ship these batteries to new zealand?
how much would it cost to ship 3 packs?
Figure about $32.00 with Global Express Mail. Only problem is we don't ship regular air mail or parcel post simply because of the lacking in tracking number and signature requirement.

Dan
Old 09-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Figure about $32.00 with Global Express Mail. Only problem is we don't ship regular air mail or parcel post simply because of the lacking in tracking number and signature requirement.

Dan
that sounds good, so if i ordered 3 battery packs, 15 battery bars ,and 18 shrink wraps, i just have to add $32 dollars to the total and pay with palpay? is that right?
also i get a tracking number too?
thanks for your time
Old 09-13-2003, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by GTMilenko
that sounds good, so if i ordered 3 battery packs, 15 battery bars ,and 18 shrink wraps, i just have to add $32 dollars to the total and pay with palpay? is that right?
also i get a tracking number too?
thanks for your time
Correct! The bars won't weight that much and I'll toss in the shrink wrap for you. No need to click and pay of them. I gotta make customers happy.!

Dan
Old 09-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Correct! The bars won't weight that much and I'll toss in the shrink wrap for you. No need to click and pay of them. I gotta make customers happy.!

Dan
sounds great! i'll make the order as soon as i can
Old 09-14-2003, 02:06 PM
Tech Adept

if i was to order two 1.160's assembled, would that include Deans Ultra Pigtail ?
Old 09-14-2003, 02:28 PM
Tech Adept

great to see that fukuyama racing's main objective ain't about the money. its hard to come by businesses like that.

keep it up. if i'm gonna be needing matched batts, i know where i'm gonna get em (and i gonna get em soon once i get $$$)

i'd say keep those competitive prices up, soon you'll see a lot of races dominated by racers powered by fukuyama batts.
Old 09-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by versa
great to see that fukuyama racing's main objective ain't about the money. its hard to come by businesses like that.

keep it up. if i'm gonna be needing matched batts, i know where i'm gonna get em (and i gonna get em soon once i get $$$)

i'd say keep those competitive prices up, soon you'll see a lot of races dominated by racers powered by fukuyama batts.
LOL! I would like to make some money so I can stay in business.. But ultimately, I'm also in the quest to make racers happy and stay competitive even if it cost me money doing so. The time and effort ti took by our group of engineers and driver's have really made it worth it since people are recognizing how ours compared to others. I try my darnest to stay on top of things and micro manage the guys prepping and matching the cells. In fact my boss is doing the same thing each and every day just to make sure there is no mistakes. Our matchers are the NEWER REVISION CURCUIT BOARDS that just got done by CE in July. They have had some issues with some of the older Turbomatcher 4/35 so they went ahead and redesigned the curcuit board so the reading is even more accurate then before. There was and still is an long waiting list for these new revision matchers and one can simply call CE and they'll tell you about it.

I just hope that as racers improve both on driving and gain more knowledge on motors and batteries, they can stay just as competitive as the Factory guys who own the tracks.. Our next step is to hopefully have a full global distribution channel, then on to sponsoring races, hand out motors and batteries.. I'm thinking maybe in two years (fingers crossed).

Jimmy
Old 09-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by versa
I am saying this as a business man-not for Jimmy's sake-but I know what you mean that hes not rtying to ream people-but you WANT your RC companies to try and make money-lots of it. MOney is the greatest motivator for increased product performance!!

But props to JImmy and Daniel for getting great packs into racers hands at reasonable prices. But-please-make money so you can survive!!!
Old 09-15-2003, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Fuykuyama racing cells rock. Nuff said.

I got people beating down my doors to try them out.
Old 09-15-2003, 07:44 AM
Tech Adept

of course i know he needs to make some $$$ to sustain his business and earn a living

what i meant is that the buds at fukuyama aint doing it ONLY for the money. but i believe they are happy to be giving back and contributing back to the R/C community the sense of satisfaction is something money can't buy. i mean look at the thread itself and see how many people love em'. its not because other matchers have worst or better batteries, its simply cause of the people running it, and when you love em' you'd keep em' in business of course!

thats what makes fukuyama racing unique and different from the rest of the other matchers!
Old 09-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default Fukuyama

Fukuyama Racing

I just placed an order for 3 (6)cell GP3300 1.15+. I've been racing nitro all summer and look forward to getting back into electric carpet using these new cells. As far as I know there isn't anyone in the Chicagoland area using these batteries so I hope to make a good showing with them.

Once the season starts and you restock I plan to order the 1.17s or whatever the highest cells you have at the time.

Do these shipments come with any decals? My TC bodies I usually try and keep labeled with products I use...(see pic below)

Old 09-15-2003, 11:27 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Fukuyama

Nice ride Anthony!, we received your order just now so we'll have it shipped out to you ASAP today. We're currently still working on some decals but to make it even better, we're working on some caps with embroidered logo and some Japanese writings in the back of the cap as well. Remind me to send you one!

Btw, don't be suprise to see one of the pack with different numbers then what you've order! I'm sure you'll be happy.

Happy Racing!

Jimmy

Originally posted by Nexus
[B]Fukuyama Racing

I just placed an order for 3 (6)cell GP3300 1.15+. I've been racing nitro all summer and look forward to getting back into electric carpet using these new cells. As far as I know there isn't anyone in the Chicagoland area using these batteries so I hope to make a good showing with them.

Once the season starts and you restock I plan to order the 1.17s or whatever the highest cells you have at the time.

Do these shipments come with any decals? My TC bodies I usually try and keep labeled with products I use...(see pic below)
Old 09-15-2003, 12:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default thank you...

Jimmy Fukuyama,

Thanks for the complements. I've been telling my teammate about your company and he's very interested in seeing the cells also.

question:

other then to protect your cells decals...do you recommend shrink wrapping them? i would think the wrapping doesn't allow for proper cooling...

what stock motor do you prefer for TC?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.