Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Dan,

Did not run the Omega. Saving them for the Oct. 24-26 Hallowen Classic (USTC #1)........ Cannot wait...

Charge/Discharge

Prior to charging for the first time of the day try the batteries in an equalization tray. Charge at 6 amps with a .04 cut off. One repeak at the same charge race and cut off. Once the race is over discharge at 30 amps to 5.40. Let them sit for at least two hours and then run them again, but do not tray them. It is only necessary to tray the batteries once before race day "before" the first charge of the day..

Discharging at 30 amps once the race is over will keep the voltage high and internals low. No need to store with any charge unless the batteries are going to be sitting for 1 month or longer.

Hope this helps. I have had great success with this method and my batteries are holding strong and have serious rip every time out. I could not ask for anything more.................
Old 10-06-2003, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RCbuddah - i'll answer those questions for you

Your charging procedure sounds good. I would peak at 6 amps for stock and 5 for mod to get more runtime. 6 amps will still give you enough runtime and higher voltage

Its not necessary to charge/discharge the night before your race. Keeping them at 5.4 v discharge for the week is fine.

If you want, you can tray the cells down but not really necessary for these newer cells. You're repeaking values before a race sounds good, it's what I do on my GFX. All your trays will do a good job. I use a realtime 2 tray on my cells till the bulbs dim.

The statement from the website is for after you have already raced/cycled the packs down once during the day. This next charge is after it has cooled for an hour and a half. Repeak at .05 delta V and it will lead to be higher voltage from the pack.

Hope this helps, please ask if you have any other questions.

John
Old 10-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by RBLove
Dan,

Did not run the Omega. Saving them for the Oct. 24-26 Hallowen Classic (USTC #1)........ Cannot wait...

I ran my OMEGA this past weekend - Seriously Awesome, much better even the second cycle

Dan, awesome on the S-I-UP program will be introduced
Old 10-06-2003, 10:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Daniel,

You got mail!! If all goes well this Sunday-we hope to have three or four guys in the A-Main running Fuku packs!! Not a bad start.

Ray
Old 10-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rayhuang
Daniel,

You got mail!! If all goes well this Sunday-we hope to have three or four guys in the A-Main running Fuku packs!! Not a bad start.

Ray
Got it! replied and please let me know. Thanks.

Dan
Old 10-06-2003, 12:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

WOW-what great packs. Makes me wish our next race is today!!!
Old 10-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up Thank You

Well, I received some stickers I didn't even ask for. Thanks a bunch. Now my car is faster than I can drive with the FU batteries in it. Maybe my driving will catch up with the batts.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

David Root - Hope you enjoy them Happy racing.

Ray - Doesn't everyone wish it was race day every day with fukuyama cells?
Old 10-06-2003, 04:12 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Thanks for the response John and RB....

Now where is that Fed Ex Truck?

Buddha

Last edited by RCBuddha; 10-06-2003 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-06-2003, 05:08 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by RCBuddha
Thanks for the response John and RB....

Now where is that Fed Ex Truck?

Buddha
You should have yours delivered by now when you read this.

Jimmy
Old 10-06-2003, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

Default Hello from JLAND

Hey Racers,

Finally got back online after a week of chaos since landing in Japan.

Anyway, Daniel and I have been working on some deals last month to pass on the savings to our dedicated racers so I think we'll have yet another awesome month for our Loyal Fukuyama Racers. Some of you may have already received some 1.18s compliments from Daniel and myself. I hope we can make good usage. I've also heard from Daniel that he took a pack of my very own racing packs and making that available to our racers which I think is a great idea and you will not regret ever owning it.

Again thanks for your loyal support to Fukuyama Racing and looking forward to coming out with some other great products in the near future which may include Motors, ESC upgrades and etc. You surely won't be disappointed by what we have to offer.

Cheers and Happy Racing

Jimmy Fukuyama
Old 10-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Tech Regular

Cool LET'S STEP IT UP!

Here's what Fukuyama Racing has to offer starting from tomorrow until furthur notice........................................

STEP IT UP SALE!

YES! we're going to STEP IT UP for our customers with the following.

1. BUY 1.15+ and get upgraded with(1.160-1.164)
2. BUY 1.160~1.164s and get upgraded with (1.165-1.169s)
3. BUY 1.165~1.169s and get upgraded with(1.170~1.174s)

This is the best deal ever! no matchers has ever done this yet! besides the Special Drawing with 4 prizes, we've decided to kick this into effect at the same time and continue to pass on the savings to YOU THE RACERS!

10 Reasons to buy Fukuyama Racing Batteries:

1. Great Racing packs at great prices!
2. Great Customer service at all times including Saturdays!
3. Great packaging with our very own die-cut battery box so you can store your assembled packs into them and still looks great!
4. Decals included
5. Shrink Wraps now included!
6. Fukuyama Racing process over 3,000 cells per week giving you more availabilities and always great numbers!
7. Real Credit Card merchant account bypassing Paypal
8. Fukuyama Racing process and match cells in our very own enviromentally controlled commercial facilities and not in our garages.
9. Fukuyama Racing buys virgin cells directly from the biggest GP distributors in the US with mixed shipment so the yields are always consistant.
10. Best of all, Our very own CET process. One and only in the industry! Allowing the cells to perform exceptionally well and punchy unlike other zapping process.

We are here to stay, we are here to serve and we are here to make each and every one of our customers happy. We considered ourselve to be an industry leader and not a follower. There are those who have followed, there are those who have led. "Fukuyama Racing will be here to pit and assist you THE RACERS ALWAYS.................!"

Happy Racing! Thanks for your support.

Jimmy Fukuyama
Fukuyama Racing Team

Last edited by Jimmy Fukuyama; 10-06-2003 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

Wow looks like the stakes have been raised!
Old 10-06-2003, 06:36 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thats a great deal guys 33 bucks for 1.16 packs!! awesopme. Sad part for me is that I ordered mine over the weekend .....shoulda waited a little longer lol

33 bucks for 1.160-1.164 cells.... no one can match that!
Old 10-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Hello from JLAND

Originally posted by Jimmy Fukuyama
Hey Racers,

Finally got back online after a week of chaos since landing in Japan.

I've also heard from Daniel that he took a pack of my very own racing packs and making that available to our racers which I think is a great idea and you will not regret ever owning it.

hmmm who might that be for
-Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.