Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 02:04 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

When is the drivers corner gonna be posted?
Old 01-12-2004, 02:22 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Brian - Sounds good. Let me know if you want to stop by my house on Sat. I'll be prepping my cars that day.

John
Thanks. It will be cool to race with you. Were gonna have fun.
Old 01-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

i loved the labels on Chris's batts... "Fukuyama Batteries for Team Driver Chris Tosolini" and "Run Time xxx" voltage? who knows- just plenty! serious rip outta that car!!!!
Old 01-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Fukuyama guys,
I purchased my first set of fuku batteries and recieved then today. I really like that you supply shrink wrap and stickers with your cells its a nice little extra. My question is what is the best technique for getting a nice smooth and even finish when putting the shrink wrap on the cells, I know I have tried this in the past and it didn't go to well so I have not done it since but would like to try it again.

Cheers

Glen
Old 01-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

just got done placing an order, all i can said is great guys, awsome customer service!

Also i got a 1.7+ pack so if ur looking for them call them up fast
Old 01-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by nitrosis
Hi Fukuyama guys,
I purchased my first set of fuku batteries and recieved then today. I really like that you supply shrink wrap and stickers with your cells its a nice little extra. My question is what is the best technique for getting a nice smooth and even finish when putting the shrink wrap on the cells, I know I have tried this in the past and it didn't go to well so I have not done it since but would like to try it again.

Cheers

Glen
use a heat gun or a blow dryer.
Old 01-12-2004, 04:05 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Fukuyama guys,

Cheers

Glen
I've always used a hair dryer, do it on a table or counter top, and blow to one side of the cells and slowly let them roll across the counter top ( use a stick to keep it from rolling to fast, or off the table so you don't roast your fingers.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by TSR6
I've always used a hair dryer, do it on a table or counter top, and blow to one side of the cells and slowly let them roll across the counter top ( use a stick to keep it from rolling to fast, or off the table so you don't roast your fingers.
I do the same thing but on an old towel to keep them from rolling too fast.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

When is the drivers corner gonna be posted
some of the page(s) are ready. we are waiting to recieve some things from a few drivers and it will all be ready to go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fukuyama driver's at the Novak Touring Car Championships...

tosolini's did great! the other A Mains had some Fukuyama users also...

Brushless A Main - 9th Passehl Tamiya Fukuyama
Stock/Rubber A Main - 1st Passehl Tamiya Fukuyama
- 8th Seay Associated Fukuyama
Sportsman/Novice - 1st Wood Tamiya Fukuyama
- 5th Mincey Losi Fukuyama
Old 01-13-2004, 08:59 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by Nexus
some of the page(s) are ready. we are waiting to recieve some things from a few drivers and it will all be ready to go
That's cool, I'm interested to see it, you should post what you have...
Old 01-13-2004, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by tamiyadriver
i loved the labels on Chris's batts... "Fukuyama Batteries for Team Driver Chris Tosolini" and "Run Time xxx" voltage? who knows- just plenty! serious rip outta that car!!!!
Hey Wes,

Congrats for your win! you make Fukuyama Proud! Are you going to the birds? can't wait to see you there.

Dan
Old 01-13-2004, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

Hi Fukuyama guys,

Cheers

Glen
I normally would put the cell in the shrink lay the cells on an "L" shape i.e. bathroom counter against the wall and just heat with a heatgun or hair dryer, go lightly over it and when you see it shrink starting to shrunk, roll it over once and do the back side. These shrink wraps are thicker and easier to shrink and is a perfect fit so you shouldn't have much problems.

Good luck and enjoy your new Fukuyama Packs!

Dan
Old 01-13-2004, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Nexus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fukuyama driver's at the Novak Touring Car Championships...

tosolini's did great! the other A Mains had some Fukuyama users also...

Brushless A Main - 9th Passehl Tamiya Fukuyama
Stock/Rubber A Main - 1st Passehl Tamiya Fukuyama
- 8th Seay Associated Fukuyama
Sportsman/Novice - 1st Wood Tamiya Fukuyama
- 5th Mincey Losi Fukuyama
Those who knows these drivers, please have them contact me at : [email protected] . I will have a gift ready for them. Thanks.

Dan
Old 01-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

thanks Dan! musta been that famous Fukuyama rip that done it! i have 4 packs from you guys that i use every weekend... me and Rob Mincey. he is from OK too... ill have him holler at you too. thanks again!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 04:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks for the help with the cell shrink wrap guys, I tried it last night and it worked perfectly. The difference i think was that the wrap i have used in the past was larger and so it didn't shrink as well, the stuff supplied with the fuku cells was a perfect fit and shrunk on easy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.