Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Scrad
Cool. I'll be waiting, I need the extra room in my pit box for 12th scale stuff.
You got it brother!

Dan
Old 11-10-2003, 05:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Sweetness! Time to order another GFX! I guess Ill need to pick up some more packs from you Dan! Still waiting for the fed ex truck to drop off 4 packs to me! Have to sell off some more rc equipment.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Hyper Man
Sweetness! Time to order another GFX! I guess Ill need to pick up some more packs from you Dan! Still waiting for the fed ex truck to drop off 4 packs to me! Have to sell off some more rc equipment.
LOL.. don't kill yourself now. , but whenever you need, we've got them all in stock.

Dan
Old 11-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Switching from gas to electric for winter racing. Up here in New Hampshire it gets boring with all the snow. I need something to spend money on! Anyways Im getting rid of all my big T battery packs, and I just like to have enough to keep me going in Mod truck, and 4WD. Gas you just refill, but electric you have to wait.
Old 11-10-2003, 06:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Better strap yourself down when the Fedex truck rolls into your street. Good luck at next week's big race!

Dan
Thanks! I Can't wait. Competiton's going to be though. We'll see. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Dan-YGm-very important!!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default suggestion...

Fukuyama.

Just adding my 2cents on the decals...

First off thanks again for the decals. I've placed them on my bodies and handed out a bunch. My teammate is already planning on purchasing a bunch of packs this winter.

My suggestion...if you don't mind...would be to have a more prominent decal. The current one is nice but when you place it on your car it is hard to distinguish. For purposes of getting more exposure for the company you might want to think about redesigning one for the future.

when you see logo decals from companies like Trinity, AE, Reedy, SMC, Orion, Peak, and others on car you notice them right away and recognize them. This is great on websites and especially magazines...it's like free advertising.

I like when I take a peek at a car and can see almost instantly the products they run by the decals.

If you need any ideas I can email you a few designs....

just my 2 cents.

anthony 'nexus'

FUKUYAMA RACING!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: suggestion...

Originally posted by Nexus
Fukuyama.

Just adding my 2cents on the decals...

First off thanks again for the decals. I've placed them on my bodies and handed out a bunch. My teammate is already planning on purchasing a bunch of packs this winter.

My suggestion...if you don't mind...would be to have a more prominent decal. The current one is nice but when you place it on your car it is hard to distinguish. For purposes of getting more exposure for the company you might want to think about redesigning one for the future.

when you see logo decals from companies like Trinity, AE, Reedy, SMC, Orion, Peak, and others on car you notice them right away and recognize them. This is great on websites and especially magazines...it's like free advertising.

I like when I take a peek at a car and can see almost instantly the products they run by the decals.

If you need any ideas I can email you a few designs....

just my 2 cents.

anthony 'nexus'

FUKUYAMA RACING!
Yah it's like a shopping list so you know which car to steal over another.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Tech Champion

Default Stickers

I do have to agree there. The Fukuyama labels standout so much yet the stickers aren't that distinguishable. I like the design but maybe do them in the same yellow as the cell labels or something. Just want to let everyone know who's cells are passing them
Old 11-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by jkerr0043
Thanks! I Can't wait. Competiton's going to be though. We'll see. I'll let you know how it goes.
What big race?
In San Diego?
Or TITUS?
Can you still sign up for TITUS?
Old 11-10-2003, 10:51 PM
Tech Champion

It's the Titus race. You can still come out and sign up the day of. In fact I know of a lot of guys who are doing this. The entry list is pretty empty but the biggest reason for the pre entry was for the spec motors. He's got enough for 15 in the 19 turn class I think. I think he's going to have enough motors for a few more to enter that class. Otherwise, all the other classes are open for signups Saturday morning.
Old 11-10-2003, 10:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
LOL! I don't blame you. I'm also antsy myself but I just saw the sample case and its two colors and holds 8 packs and is Niiiiiiiiice! Its already in production now so we should have before the end of this month.

Dan
Dan...

I bet those battery cases are going to be killer...
You don't have to christmas wrap mine...
Old 11-10-2003, 10:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I wish I could make it to the race, but once again, I didn't plan for it After the new year, I should have no problem making it to all of the races down here...
Old 11-10-2003, 10:58 PM
Tech Champion

Randy, is the Yok the only car you have now? Or is there still a cuda hanging around somewhere?
Old 11-10-2003, 11:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

In case you guys haven't noticed. We are now stocking Fukuyama Racing batteries at Speed Tech R/C. I personally tried them out at the Toyota Lexus cup we had a couple of weeks ago...all I have to say is great batteries, awesome power in my mod car . And we get personal deliveries from Dan the man himself (hopefully we get nice numbers from his hand picking)

Steve Wang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.