Search

High Velocity Racing

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gouldzilla
Johnny,
good luck on your future business ventures. I have known Jon Frank for years and I can't wait to see what he does with high velocity. Somehow I dont think high velocity has seen the last of Mr Chase. I look forward to racing with you two in the future

Thank you Johnny for everything and Chris for your words of encouragement. I have big plans for HV which will begin very soon!

It's been an incredible honor to work with Johnny and learn from him. He has proved that you can make a company successful with just hard work and dedication! I will be keeping that vision alive as HV and the team moves forward.

I will be soliciting Johnny's expertise in the future so as Chris said, I highly doubt HV and the industry as seen the last of Mr. Chase but until then comes I know we all wish him well.

I will be sending emails to all team drivers as well and will make it public firstly that nothing will be changing and everyone who chooses to remain part of this great company will be welcome on the team. No pink slips going out I promise.

Thanks again for everything Johnny and for all those in our great hobby that make it what it is!

- Jon
Old 05-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

i wanted to give one last special thanks to Keith Fitzgerald for all of the design work and time he put in over the years.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Best of luck with everything Johnny, thank you for having me on the team. And welcome Jon!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

+1
Old 05-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default GOOD LUCK JOHNNY AND JON

Originally Posted by johnny boy
Hi,

I would like to thank all of the Team drivers and customers for all of there support over the years. It has been a absolute pleasure working with you guys and providing service to all. I look forward to possibly racing with many of you over the years. It is people like you that make the Rc community thrive. With that being said I Johnny Chase would like to announce my departure from High Velocity and welcome the new owner Jon Frank. He is a great guy to take over High Velocity and will do wonders with the team and the company. To get a hold of Jon you can e-mail him at [email protected] he also will continue on with the current facebook page as well and can be contacted there. Please be patient with Jon during this transition. I will be moving on to other business ventures and will still be involved in the hobby as a racer. Again thanks to all for all of your support.

Best regards,
Johnny Chase
Glad to see that High Velocity is in great hand and will be around for years to come, congratulations to both parties
Old 05-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny boy
Hi,

I would like to thank all of the Team drivers and customers for all of there support over the years. It has been a absolute pleasure working with you guys and providing service to all. I look forward to possibly racing with many of you over the years. It is people like you that make the Rc community thrive. With that being said I Johnny Chase would like to announce my departure from High Velocity and welcome the new owner Jon Frank. He is a great guy to take over High Velocity and will do wonders with the team and the company. To get a hold of Jon you can e-mail him at [email protected] he also will continue on with the current facebook page as well and can be contacted there. Please be patient with Jon during this transition. I will be moving on to other business ventures and will still be involved in the hobby as a racer. Again thanks to all for all of your support.

Best regards,
Johnny Chase
Thanks for everything Johnny...I wish you the best of luck! And see you at the track...
Old 05-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Thanks Jon for pusuing

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
Thank you Johnny for everything and Chris for your words of encouragement. I have big plans for HV which will begin very soon!

It's been an incredible honor to work with Johnny and learn from him. He has proved that you can make a company successful with just hard work and dedication! I will be keeping that vision alive as HV and the team moves forward.

I will be soliciting Johnny's expertise in the future so as Chris said, I highly doubt HV and the industry as seen the last of Mr. Chase but until then comes I know we all wish him well.

I will be sending emails to all team drivers as well and will make it public firstly that nothing will be changing and everyone who chooses to remain part of this great company will be welcome on the team. No pink slips going out I promise.

Thanks again for everything Johnny and for all those in our great hobby that make it what it is!

- Jon
I am glad to see High Velocity is in very capable hands of Jon Frank. For those that don't know him, he is a very stand up guy and a pleasure to race with.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Good Luck in the future Johnny and welcome Jon

I see a bright future for HV indeed
Old 05-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Good Luck in your new adventure Johnny...and welcome aboard Jon...

Looking forward to see what happens now with HV
Old 05-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Champion

thanks to all for the kind words. you are in good hands with Jon
Old 05-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Wow, my email goes down for a few days and I miss all of this!

Definitely going to miss having Johnny at the helm, but I'm also looking forward to the future with Jon.

A big thanks to Johnny for all of the support over the years and for the opportunity to create graphics for the team. It's really been great working with you and I hope to continue doing so for as long as I can. Best of luck on any future endeavors you may pursue and good luck in your racing as well!

Jon, congratulations on taking over such a great company. I know you will do everything you can to continually build upon the success of HVR.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Thank you everyone.

I am sure with the help of the great people already involved with HV that it will be easy to make the brand grow.

I have a hectic week both personally and professionally but will be in contact with everyone soon!

Please don't hesitate to drop me an email at [email protected] if you need anything in the meantime.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

So is there any new news or are you guys still sorting everything out

I'm curious to see what Jon has in store for HV
Old 05-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

did you get a pm or email if not jon is sending pm's or emails out
Old 05-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE
did you get a pm or email if not jon is sending pm's or emails out
he only got part of the e-mails so far. you might want to pm him your e-mail address if you haven't gotten one

Also i believe he is racing a local 2 day event and will be at the track most of the time this weekend. Im sure he will get to everybody soon.

Best regards,
Johnny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.