Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rcmodel.hk Warning!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Tech Adept

see , sorted your motor out !!!

I have used these guys for many years (5) and only had 1 out of stock issue which was sorted out via email ! so Im sure this is possibly more a supplier issue!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

there must be 20+ model shops in that street Im sure if max is out of stock he can get it from another
Old 04-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SlideMasteR
see , sorted your motor out !!!

I have used these guys for many years (5) and only had 1 out of stock issue which was sorted out via email ! so Im sure this is possibly more a supplier issue!
It was a supplier issue for sure.Max was always very helpful.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I've sent RCModel two different e-mails asking for in-stock confirmation of a small list of items (6 items). I never heard anything back from them. My money will go elsewhere...
Old 04-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 94eg!
I've sent RCModel two different e-mails asking for in-stock confirmation of a small list of items (6 items). I never heard anything back from them. My money will go elsewhere...
u should give them a call 1st...
Old 10-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Not sure what has happened before - But they have responded and shipped my items with tracking number in less that 2 days - BIG THUMBS UP! ill be shopping with RCModelHK again
Old 10-12-2009, 01:24 AM
bl4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

So far I did not have any problem with them. I did came across on this rcstation which was my first time ordering parts from them . After 1 to 2 days I received an email from the admin dept Benny saying 1 item is out of stock TRF #42102, which I reply for a refund for that item and Benny agree for the refund. In the end I have purchase the TRF #42102 from other online shop.
After few days I didn't received any email or received my refund from them. So I email to Benny asking the outcome and I also highlight to him that I have already purchased the TRF #42102. I waited for weeks no reply from them yet, during that period of time I send afew email to them.
Finally got an reply from them saying my parcle already shipped out. So I ask about my refund. This is the reply email I got from him: Oh no.....the 42102 already shipped. how we can slove it? Until now I still waiting for my parcel to arraive, it took more then a month+ for this order. Please beware of this online shop!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bl4
So far I did not have any problem with them. I did came across on this rcstation which was my first time ordering parts from them . After 1 to 2 days I received an email from the admin dept Benny saying 1 item is out of stock TRF #42102, which I reply for a refund for that item and Benny agree for the refund. In the end I have purchase the TRF #42102 from other online shop.
After few days I didn't received any email or received my refund from them. So I email to Benny asking the outcome and I also infrom him that I have already purchase the item I want incase they hold back the order and wait for their stock to arraive. I waited for weeks no reply from them yet, during that period of time I send afew email to them.
Finally got an reply from them saying my parcle already shipped out. So I ask about my refund. This is the reply email I got from him: Oh no.....the 42102 already shipped. how we can slove it? Until now I still waiting for my parcel to arraive, it took more then a month for this order. Please beware of this online shop!
It just shows that all online stores will have issues sometimes. Some have had no problems with RC Model ... others have. Others have complained about RC Mart ... others have no problems. You have problems with RC Station .. I have dealt with them for nearly 5 years and have had absolutely no problems.

Such is life
Old 10-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

they have ups and downs. The "out of stock despite listed in stock and paid for and no communication for ages" issue has happened to me a couple of times in many times ordering from them in the past... so I try to take my money elsewhere unless I don't have a choice. There will still be a majority of well-handled orders, but when the screwed-up one is the one you need REALLY QUICK and you pay EMS for, it's extremely frustrating.

RCMarket is much much much more reliable imho.

Paul
Old 10-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Tech Regular

Have been shopping from rcmodel for some years now, a couple of years ago they where really terrible with shipping, one time it took 9(!) months to get all stuff and later on store credit for some items.

but today they are alot faster, they still dont have alot in stock but they email within 24hrs after i have placed the order and tell if a item is out if stock, and then refund the money to my paypal account.

i recommend rcmodel.hk for sure!

good prices and they seem to charge less for shipping than other stores in hk, but only problem is that they dont have much in stock
Old 10-12-2009, 02:50 AM
bl4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cannon
It just shows that all online stores will have issues sometimes. Some have had no problems with RC Model ... others have. Others have complained about RC Mart ... others have no problems. You have problems with RC Station .. I have dealt with them for nearly 5 years and have had absolutely no problems.

Such is life
He should inform me to wait for the re-stock instead of agree to do a refund back to my Paypal acc. What a poor service they have!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Tech Master

Sometimes a refund is the best and default solution in those situations. God knows how many ppl there are which amounts to tenths of thousands of dollars which exchange rate may fluctuate by the time stocks arrives. Not to mention changes in costs and such.... I'd just be happy to get a refund.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have a problem with this store, they have sent an order to me and lack a piece that they do not have, I say to him that she cancels that piece and sends to another one of the same valor.le to me I have sent 2 email and they do not answer. I am going to demand it to paypal.

sorry for my english
Old 10-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

hello!
I have protested to Rcmodel.

and they have closed me the account.

by only 6.50$

they are fraudulent

if sometimes it puts some product to you in backorder it is bad thing

Rcmodel
Old 10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

if you're gonna shop from HK, why not shop from one of the best hobby stores AND a sponsor of this wonderful forum?

www.rcmart.com

They've never done me wrong, I've constantly went back to them because they are quick and no-nonsense about stock and pricing.

Another fav of mine is Stella Models...

For all things Tamiya, I get it from either of those two stores...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.