Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tool Boxes!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by 2Hard2Handle
hey AMGRacer theres a tool box that can fit tools and startbox? man let me take a look at a pic so i can buy one
OK I am interstate right now. I will post a pic up in a few days. It is cool as hell this box, if I am travelling light I can get everything on one easy to carry container.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by kreidel
I use a Glad trash bag....I throw everything in there...tools, car, fuel....even lunch. One of my ex wives ended up in there but they cant prove who did it, she was dead when I found her. (joking of course)
Doggone it!

I was going to ask you for a how-to!

Old 08-12-2003, 03:53 AM
Tech Master

I got two boxes similar to both. I have a rolling one from Black and Decker, about that size, that breaks down into two, but they both fit the bigger tools and even my starter box and charger. Then I have a box like the plano, except, I can't find the name of the company anywhere on the box... , but it is just as big, but it looks a little nicer ('rounded' edges is all that constitutes looking nicer).
Old 08-13-2003, 12:51 AM
Tech Master

I had this Plano box since 95'.

Old 08-13-2003, 11:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm using this Plano 777 box. Holds everything you need. I use a regular ol B&D toolbox for my tools.
Attached Thumbnails Tool Boxes!-i-1.jpg  
Old 08-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Tech Chat Moderator

Here you can see my 2 plastic containers i bring with my while i run my nrs4. A small tackle box and a small plastic rectangular one. If you notice there is my ole RB concepts c12 turbo in my rs4. I miss that engine so much.......escuse me i need a moment.......

..ok i am better. If i really get into r/c again ill invest in a big tackle box like some of you have in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...48257645RZviVy
Old 08-14-2003, 02:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mckrooz
I'm using this Plano 777 box. Holds everything you need. I use a regular ol B&D toolbox for my tools.
Actually, I was eyeing that box myself. That removable compartment on the right side is perfect for storing AE/Trinity shock oil bottles. I think it can hold eight of them in there.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:38 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by FREAKAH
Actually, I was eyeing that box myself. That removable compartment on the right side is perfect for storing AE/Trinity shock oil bottles. I think it can hold eight of them in there.
i am using that plano 777 box. yes, the right upper side you can store an assortment of various stuff such as CA, tapes, after runs etc and the lower right is a perfect fit for.12 engine storage. I put my spare engine inside that clear plasic box you can put up to 3 spare engines there.

the left stowaway box is double layer each and you can order extra incase you race with different car.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:39 AM
Tech Master

Sorry, the one I was thinking about is the 737. same concept but with three drawers instead of the two stowaways.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:35 PM
Tech Addict

Wow these are just what Ive been looking for, anyone know where I can find a dealer? I know they dont sell this kind of stuff at home depot and lowes. How much do these things cost? That box that mckrooz posted looks perfect for my needs.
Old 08-14-2003, 01:15 PM
Tech Master

well over the last few years(i'm 16 now) I have been getting tools for my birthday and its great. so my tool box is my tool and RC car box. I fill it to the top but it holds everything and I am very thankful that I got it.

here it is: (not actualy tool box or work bench found pic on sears site)
Old 08-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This is what I use at the present. Ample room for all my small tools and more. For the bigger stuff like my plano boxes of spare parts, tires, starter box, fuel, etc.... I use a Losi pit bag.

Toolbox
Old 08-14-2003, 03:21 PM
Tech Master

I just went out and bought a new Plano tackle box, similar to the old Plano box I had for a couple of years.

The handle broke off the 2 day I used it. The Plano boxes are great, but they're not built to handle the weight of stuff we want to put in them.
Old 08-14-2003, 04:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by AE Racer
Wow these are just what Ive been looking for, anyone know where I can find a dealer? I know they dont sell this kind of stuff at home depot and lowes. How much do these things cost? That box that mckrooz posted looks perfect for my needs.
I got that box at Sports Chalet for $40 on sale. I think regular price is $60. You can find it at most sporting goods stores. Turners Outdoorsman has it but it's $60+.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:51 PM
Tech Addict

Default Hooked on...

Hey Andrew, that was the exact pitbox i bought 2 F)(&_%RRU# days before the burglers tookoff with it. *sigh* Look for them at A mart Allsports, thats where i got it.

Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.