Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Missed it lol
Old 06-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

If i ever see this Mayfield guy , Im going to kick him right in the NUTTZ.
This all started because of him
Old 06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

LOL
Old 06-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

WOW!!!

I thought my internet fight the other week was retarded.......at least we stayed on the subject.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by oldschoolracer
I'm retired military nimrod. Your beloved ASVAB is a joke, regardless of how high and mighty you want to make it out to be - or your CCAF. You want to brag about something et a college degree.

Before quoting items or figures as facts - GET THEM CORRECT.
One can NOT get into the Army with a score of 35% on the ASVAB - and anyone that can't score well into the 90 percentile in that infantile test has no business bragging about anything.

Now you're the one shooting from the hip - and frankly, unable to back up a single thing you've said.
Why?
Because you're not even in the military; more likely you're referencing your daddy. So go back to school, grow up, finish school, go on to college, get a life, have some kids, raise them, send them off on their own, and get some real-world perspective on life in general AND THEN weigh back in.

Otherwise, since you've obviously got the whole "making fries" thing down - head back to your summertime job at Mickey Ds and STFU.
oh ok, my bad 40% LMAO you obviously are getting heated, i will let it be, i guess its my dad thats in the air force and not me and i guess we are dumber than a bag of rocks.

go have fun with your GED and your misconception of being a retired jar head.

i guess back in the days you guys didnt have the ASVAB, just had to pick out colors and put blocks together or talk to your parole officer.

either way this topic got funny for me but now its done and boring..have a good one there old school! LOL
Old 06-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Jesse, Becareful about who you talk about on here. I got into the Air Force Acadamy in 1991, And now im a Marine. My old man, Air Force Lt-Col(still active) used to brag to me about your Jolly Green's para rescue Well guess what Air Flog, Who do you think teaches para rescue how to survie? Marines! Dont believe me? call me. Ill connect you to the instructor's threre. Dumb Jarhead's? I dont see any Air Flab's here in The Federal Building in Dallas. Oh wait there is the meps guy who is 210lbs of nasty. Ill call you out if i have to, and find you in CA. Dont forget, I can get base op numbers real easy. You wanna call me and talk tough, ill give you my number.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Once again, this thread needs to end.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by freefallmarine
Jesse, Becareful about who you talk about on here. I got into the Air Force Acadamy in 1991, And now im a Marine. My old man, Air Force Lt-Col(still active) used to brag to me about your Jolly Green's para rescue Well guess what Air Flog, Who do you think teaches para rescue how to survie? Marines! Dont believe me? call me. Ill connect you to the instructor's threre. Dumb Jarhead's? I dont see any Air Flab's here in The Federal Building in Dallas. Oh wait there is the meps guy who is 210lbs of nasty. Ill call you out if i have to, and find you in CA. Dont forget, I can get base op numbers real easy. You wanna call me and talk tough, ill give you my number.
He kinda stepped on his pud by getting over his head in the discussion, I figurered it out before the "Warren officer" comment and or the bragging about his ASVAB score (LOL, like that's worth doing) - but truth be told it's probably just a matter of another kid getting online bored with nothing to do already this summer. Degrades the threads on all boards every summer about this time of year.

Personally, I always had respect for all members of the various branches of the armed forces - even trained with a couple of marines and a seal while going through one Phase of Special Forces school, and we never could have jumped out out planes without the AF - so it's all good.