It says OS/GRP on the timing sheet

Who knows it could be the new Reedy motor with a GRP head
Old 06-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

this thread is retarded .
Old 06-13-2008, 05:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

This thread was started by someone that obviously knows first hand what he used and is trying to start sh$t. Why else would you hide behind a new screen name and make it your first post Gotta love these grown kids...
Old 06-13-2008, 06:08 AM
Tech Elite

Old 06-13-2008, 06:24 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jesse
and what happened between whoever should be left there and blowing it out of proportion on a public forum isnt cool at all.

its one thing to post your opinions, but to post individuals funding or altercations between whoever isnt right. JMHO.
Didn't YOU do just that in another thread?
Old 06-13-2008, 06:25 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sliprip
This thread was started by someone that obviously knows first hand what he used and is trying to start sh$t. Why else would you hide behind a new screen name and make it your first post Gotta love these grown kids...
GROWN KIDS?

I was more thinking about the idea of mine that the quality of the threads, and the questions, fall when the CHILDREN get out of school for summer break.

......................................__.......... ......................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................. ...
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,....... ...........
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................
Old 06-13-2008, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

it didnt seem to get any more funny the 2nd time gramps.lol
Old 06-13-2008, 07:20 AM
Suspended

Questions??

Originally Posted by allan42r
it didnt seem to get any more funny the 2nd time gramps.lol
wtf?
Old 06-13-2008, 08:45 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by oldschoolracer
Didn't YOU do just that in another thread?
no its called stating my opinions in general, and if you guys want to act like children and accuse people of something that has no relation to, think outside the box for a minute, there are things called IP address's, check it!

also i personally have no need to act like some immature lil kid and hold on to peoples pockets and hide behind some keyboard and post ghay comments on a message board.

i for one see these people at most races i attend, if i want to say something, TRUST ME i can and would say it to them personally lol i am too old and i have too much fun running RC to waste my time hiding behind anything or anybody lmao

know who you are talking to first before you start shooting from the hip and making yourself look like a total fool.

and to be honest with you, i have no clue what Maifield was running, but if he put himself and his team in a predicament to run something other than what he was suppose to at a national event, thats his bad and his problem and he cant blame anybody else but himself.

otherwise i could care less what he runs or what anybody else runs. After reading peoples profiles, i realize who i am even talking to and its really not worth my time lol some people make logical posts...and some shoot for the stars thinking they know it all. thats fine, good luck holding peoples capes and acting like capt save a hoe.

im quite curious as to what you do for a living? LMAO "welcome to mcdonalds how may i be of service?" LMAO

some peoples children i swear lol
Old 06-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Suspended

i personally have no need to act like some immature lil kid and hold on to peoples pockets and hide behind some keyboard and post ghay comments on a message board.
Aren't you doing exactly that right now?

Fact of the matter is that you're being a hypocrite: coming in this thread suggesting one thing, totally contrary to the point you're vehemently supporting in another.

i for one see these people at most races i attend, if i want to say something, TRUST ME i can and would say it to them personally lol i am too old and i have too much fun running RC to waste my time hiding behind anything or anybody
Why should I or anyone use TRUST YOU, because you said so?
And instead of making your worthless airings here, do like you say and man up and do it at the races.

know who you are talking to first before you start shooting from the hip and making yourself look like a total fool.
Pot calling the kettle????

and to be honest with you, i have no clue what Maifield was running, but if he put himself and his team in a predicament to run something other than what he was suppose to at a national event, thats his bad and his problem and he cant blame anybody else but himself.
First you admit to not having and clue, and then suggest you do.
Make up your mind Ronald McDonald.

otherwise i could care less what he runs or what anybody else runs. After reading peoples profiles, i realize who i am even talking to and its really not worth my time lol some people make logical posts...and some shoot for the stars thinking they know it all. thats fine, good luck holding peoples capes and acting like capt save a hoe.
And now he knows the tried and true Vulcan Mind Meld techique too...

Last edited by oldschoolracer; 06-13-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Tech Addict

if you stop by here in California just come by and see me, and bring a happy meal for my son and a #1 meal for me while you are at it!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Suspended

if you stop by here in California just come by and see me, and bring a happy meal for my son and a #1 meal for me while you are at it!
I guess that would be a treat for you
since you're so used to your own mess hall cooking.

btw - which toy do you want junior?
Old 06-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Ahhhh the internet..
Old 06-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

ridiculous..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.