BEWARE! Is Mugen Racing #1?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE! Is Mugen Racing #1?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 02:45 PM
Tech Initiate

The rust marks are from obvious lack or improper user maintenance, this has nothing to do with quality control from mugen or novarossi. I can believe that there were metal shavings in your engine from the time you purchased it, but like others have said, if your running a 180 dollar engine and you supposedly modify engine like you're a hot shot, you should have the commen sense to open the engine up and inspect before using it. Live and learn.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default GEMBALLA HASENT A CLUE!

Before you place your little snap judgements on me maybe you should read the whole story which you obbiously did not!!! What metal shavings and I never used that crank I'm really trying to be nice but where did that come from?
Old 08-07-2003, 03:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Popsracer,i sent you a PM about the program you were talking about,can you get back to me when you get some time thanks.

Hellion,i know you had a bit of trouble posting the pic,but do you have one any larger,and what's this scale?
Old 08-07-2003, 03:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Gemballa750
The rust marks are from obvious lack or improper user maintenance, this has nothing to do with quality control from mugen or novarossi. I can believe that there were metal shavings in your engine from the time you purchased it, but like others have said, if your running a 180 dollar engine and you supposedly modify engine like you're a hot shot, you should have the commen sense to open the engine up and inspect before using it. Live and learn.
that crank shaft is what Mugen USA sent him claimed that it's a "brand new" shaft.........so there should not be any "lack or improper user maintenance" damage on it coz it is not suppose to be used !!
Old 08-07-2003, 03:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default yes

It made me make it smaller to post. If I even did it right but Im going to try to post another one! because you cant see anything on that little pic! If it dosen't work this time email me at [email protected] and I will send you a fullsize pic so you can see. L8r... Well I tryed again and it sais too big ! Is there a way of getting a bigger one in here? And like I said anyone who is intrested in seeing the crank just email me and ill shoot it to ya and you wont have to squint to see this one.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:54 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You can usually post 600x400 without a size issue.

The only thing it's telling you is the file size is too big, not the image itself.
Old 08-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Bigger atempt

Hope this works! I croped it!
Attached Thumbnails BEWARE! Is Mugen Racing #1?-imga0149-copy-croped.jpg  
Old 08-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Tech Initiate

My bad lol. We'll have to get Robbie on here after the nats to clear up this mess. I have a hard time believing they would send you a part like that.

Just wondering, but why do you mis-spell mugen half the time you type it. If you're going to publicly bash a company at least spell the company name correctly.

Last edited by Gemballa750; 08-07-2003 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default O O stefon

dude I know I spelled attempt wrong! and I'm not that bad at spelling but when I type slow I trend to lose my train of thought!
Old 08-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default N/P GEM

I couldn't believe it either; that is why I posted it! By the way I am so done dwelling over this whole ordeal. Now I can look back and laugh but I sure hope this dosen't happen to someone else!!!!
Old 08-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Tech Initiate

good luck with your ordeal
Old 08-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default oops

I trend lol..... (tend)
Old 08-07-2003, 04:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default well Gem

If your going to bash me why don't you get a reason!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Tech Initiate

huh?
Old 08-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Hellion it is bad to hear that you got a bad motor if that is really what happened. However remember that communication is important to resolve these things. I hope you did not act like you are on this forum to Mugen otherwise I can understand why they are less than willing to help you.

As frank has said on the HPI site there are many letters saying their motors were "perfectly" broken in and sent for warranty full of dirt.

Only you and Mugen know what really happened. Lets just all agree you had a bad experience and let people make up their own mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.