Wiki Posts
Search

Narrowing it down

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Hey Mr.Please i think your b44 is hawt !! don't worry bout the hater's you proud of your nice b44 and i love to look at pictures of quality rides !!!

i am posting pics of my lazer sp.
thanks! and your ride makes me wanna consider a lazer

Originally Posted by OG RC 10T
I can see Stallards point. You have a very nice buggy, no doubt. But you have posted the same pictures in this thread and at least two others.

Im not complaining but It does get a little repetitive reading through several threads and seeing the same 16 pictures over and over. - just reiterating Stallards poing thats all.

Its a great buggy and I am glad you shared the pics but change them up a little, or post some of your sons, or the other buggies that you have.
thanks to. and i just post them in other threads so some other people can see them as well, besides just the people looking at the b44 thread... and if you wanna see pics of my sons, check out the mini boards...

(plus i don't care if it bothers a couple people. there's always a handful of people easily irritated. i've had at least 4-8 PM's a day since i posted the pics from members giving me love and asking questions that i am very happy to help out with...)
Old 05-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I definetly agree with racing 2 wheel drive 1st to get to be a faster driver. I race a FTT4 and have been eyeballing the B44 myself, I am going to see what the turnout for 4 wheel drive class this summer is before I buy 1 though. I know quite a few people have bought them but I still am being patient. Last year there was most of the time no 4wd class at all. I am ready to get into another 10th scale and its between the B4 and the B44. I also race Truggy But 2wd truck was my 1st and I am glad and everybody tells me I chose correctly the order of what I bought to become the fastest I can be. But you could go 2wd buggy and get possibly even a better learning expierence.