Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread >

MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Jason,

We offer 10.5, 13.5, and 17.5 turn motors.

Matt
Old 06-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Matt, see you in Nebraska brotha!!!!! Going to be a fun weekend!!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

Good Luck to everyone going, wish i was good enough, and could afford to go. lol.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Yo yo...haha hey guys I know of a few guys like Calvert and Turner and Travis E. From Murfdogg motors running this series...and maybe Jamal White and Aston Bishop, Brad WinterMAN? You only have to make two of the three races to be in for points, for awards at the end of the series, and there is awards for each event, should be lots of fun and some pretty good talent from guys that run at Hotrod,GoldenHillsRaceway,RacersHaven, and OCRC doing the series so hope to maybe get some more of you guys to come down...

I know you will be gone for the first one Matt at the Nats...stupid summer school messed that one up for me ahah.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Matt,

Can you tell me how you would gear one of your 10.5's and 13.5's in a B44?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Good job at the Nats Matt and Brent.
I will be expecting you (matt) to sing to me when i see you next.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just wanted to say congrats to Murfdogg team for a job well done this past weekend at the Nationals. Congrats to Brent Calvert for his ROAR stock truck title and thanks to Matt Murphy and Brent and John Calvert for letting me crash with them on the last night and taking me to the airport in the morning

p.s. Did we have a great time playing pool Sunday night or what? What a blast.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

MurfDogg Motor Works is proud to announce that we have won another ROAR National Championship! MurfDogg Team Driver Brent Calvert was the class of the field in stock truck at the Roar Offroad Nationals in Omaha Nebraska this past week.

Brent used his MurfDogg 17.5 powered RC10T4 to dominate the best competition the country had to offer. After taking TQ honors, brent easily won A1 and A2 of the triple a main format to clinch his first, and MurfDoggs' third ROAR National Championship!

Brent also finished third in stock buggy, winning A main#2 with an impressive pass motoring by for the lead down the backstraight to take the lead with time running out.

Brian Sullivan also was strong in SS4WD withn his MurfDogg 13.5 powered Hot Bodies D4. Unfortunately bad luck struck in the mains as he was stepped on by a clumsy turn marshall on lap one of a main #1. Things did not turn around for Sullivan, but he was very impressive all week long.

The MurfDogg made the A-Mains in Stock Truck and Short Course qualifying 11th in Stock Truck and 5th in Short Course. I made my way up to 7th in Stock Truck overall, and finished in a tie for the win in Short Course, but lost the tiebreaker to Bill Koch and had to settle for second.

Another great weekend for the MurfDogg Team.

Matt Murphy
MurfDogg MotorWorks
2009 ROAR National Champions
Old 07-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg
MurfDogg Motor Works is proud to announce that we have won another ROAR National Championship! MurfDogg Team Driver Brent Calvert was the class of the field in stock truck at the Roar Offroad Nationals in Omaha Nebraska this past week.

Brent used his MurfDogg 17.5 powered RC10T4 to dominate the best competition the country had to offer. After taking TQ honors, brent easily won A1 and A2 of the triple a main format to clinch his first, and MurfDoggs' third ROAR National Championship!

Brent also finished third in stock buggy, winning A main#2 with an impressive pass motoring by for the lead down the backstraight to take the lead with time running out.

Brian Sullivan also was strong in SS4WD withn his MurfDogg 13.5 powered Hot Bodies D4. Unfortunately bad luck struck in the mains as he was stepped on by a clumsy turn marshall on lap one of a main #1. Things did not turn around for Sullivan, but he was very impressive all week long.

The MurfDogg made the A-Mains in Stock Truck and Short Course qualifying 11th in Stock Truck and 5th in Short Course. I made my way up to 7th in Stock Truck overall, and finished in a tie for the win in Short Course, but lost the tiebreaker to Bill Koch and had to settle for second.

Matt Murphy
MurfDogg MotorWorks
Good job Brent, Brian, and yes you too Matt. See ya in a week.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg

Matt Murphy
MurfDogg MotorWorks
Congrats Matt and Brent!

Matt I think its time you started putting some more time and money towards your motors and really start pushing these things. Im picturing a full page ad in one of the magazines with a huge pic of one of your motors followed by a listing of all of the national championships. Under that in bold, "Race One or Chase One!" Right now your hiding one of RC's best secrets.....Murfdogg motors! Everybody needs one of these in their cars!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Matt,

I wanna say what an awesome showing you guys had at the Nats. It was like racing at home with everyone basically all pitted together. Couldn't have planned that better if we actually did. Thanks for all the help. It could of saved me arse if needed. It was good to see the Cali boys show what we are all about out there.

If you get a chance, email me with the Calvert's email addy or just tell them to come on here and click the link to the Kyosho Forum. I posted on there and would like them to read it.

Thanks again and I will see you in less then 2 weeks......

http://www.kyoshoforum.com/forum/sho...p?t=453&page=3
Old 07-03-2009, 03:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Nice meeting you Matt, Brent, Brian, and... ill just call him J-rod! Hopefully I can make it to Cali some day. Ive always wanted to race at Hot Rod Hobbies!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

MurfDogg .com is now up and Running!!

www.murfdogg.com

Let me know what you think of it?
Old 07-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyrrus
MurfDogg .com is now up and Running!!

www.murfdogg.com

Let me know what you think of it?
Looks Good
Old 07-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

I like it.....When can I purchase from the website .... ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.