Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

Default ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway

Homestead RC Raceway is delighted to announce we will host the ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional Fuel On Road Championship this May 16, 17, 18, 2008.

ROAR Members from Regions 3, 4, and 6 are invited to race at the high speed, wide lane, car friendly Homestead RC Raceway and enjoy, Excitement in the Fast Lane!”

Pre-entry deadline must be postmarked no later than May 8th. Driving directions and more information can be found at www.homesteadrcraceway.com or you can e-mail [email protected] for specific questions.
Attached Thumbnails ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway-hrcr-reg-entry.jpg   ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway-900x300logo.jpg  

Last edited by Doug M; 04-11-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Doug M
Homestead RC Raceway is delighted to announce we will host the ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional Fuel On Road Championship this May 16, 17, 18, 2008.

ROAR Members from Regions 3, 4, and 6 are invited to race at the high speed, wide lane, car friendly Homestead RC Raceway and enjoy, Excitement in the Fast Lane!”

Pre-entry deadline must be postmarked no later than May 8th. Driving directions and more information can be found at www.homesteadrcraceway.com or you can e-mail [email protected] for specific questions.
very well Doug..
i cant wait

ciao
gianni
Old 04-18-2008, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

I will be there. This is one fun track guys. Come out and have a good time. The level of racers at this track is awesome. You will have, Paolo, Gianni, Robert, Art, Edwardo, Andrew, Luke, myself and many others for sure. Make sure to make this event. It is a good way to end our season before the rain comes. My entry is in the mail on Monday. Both classes.

DJ Apolaro
Old 04-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by serpentmaster
very well Doug..
i cant wait

ciao
gianni
Gianni, this is going to be so much fun. See you there!
Old 04-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by serpentmaster
very well Doug..
i cant wait

ciao
gianni
Originally Posted by dj apolaro
I will be there. This is one fun track guys. Come out and have a good time. The level of racers at this track is awesome. You will have, Paolo, Gianni, Robert, Art, Edwardo, Andrew, Luke, myself and many others for sure. Make sure to make this event. It is a good way to end our season before the rain comes. My entry is in the mail on Monday. Both classes.

DJ Apolaro
DJ thanks for the good words about the track. Johnny and the track crew work very hard to present a great race track!

You are right about the level of racing being top notch! I sure hope all the racers from Region 4 and the adjacent Regions 3 and 6 turnout to enjoy the fun.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Default Track photos

For those who have not been to Homestead RC Raceway, here are a couple of pictures that give a good righthand and lefthand view from the drivers stand of the track.

The pictures were taken by Mike Myers from Starting Grid Magazine. Thanks for letting us use the pictures Mike.
Attached Thumbnails ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway-256-1200-.jpg   ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway-257-1200-.jpg  
Old 04-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

wow.....that track is friggin' BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I'm just a lurker, but i am SUPER impressed.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Doug M
For those who have not been to Homestead RC Raceway, here are a couple of pictures that give a good righthand and lefthand view from the drivers stand of the track.

The pictures were taken by Mike Myers from Starting Grid Magazine. Thanks for letting us use the pictures Mike.

wow it`s amaizing track, i was there the last saturday

ciao
gianni
Old 04-21-2008, 05:44 AM
Tech Master

Entry forms will be available trackside at the upcoming "Sour Grapes Race" held by the Fort Myers RC Club coming April 26th and 27th. If you would like to pre enter trackside for the Super Regional see Doug McNeely or Johnny Wong on Saturday.

We look forward to seeing all of you this coming weekend!
Old 04-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Tech Addict

Mike and I had a chance to revisit the Homestead Track yesterday - it was awesome! I can't wait to have this track back on board for the upcoming FORGASS season.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Guys this track is great and everyone there helps a lot.. People at the track know me by my Xray NT1.. I still in the learning curve but soon will be racing there.. Very nice crew and helpful....
Old 04-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Looking forward to this race.... I think I've caught the nitro bug!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Deebs
Mike and I had a chance to revisit the Homestead Track yesterday - it was awesome! I can't wait to have this track back on board for the upcoming FORGASS season.
We are very glad you finally made it to the new look Homestead RC Raceway and had a good time. We hope you and Mike can make it to the Super Regional in a few weeks!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TeamButter
Looking forward to this race.... I think I've caught the nitro bug!!!
Hey Butter, I saw you flying around the track on Saturday. I actually saw a smile on your face. Nitro seems to agree with you! That "nitro bug" is definitely contagious!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Tech Initiate

does anyone know what the tire wear is like ?
Might need to order tires !

Thanks Bobby Horan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.