Southern Indoor Championship

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southern Indoor Championship

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Tony, I think Lewis hangs out at WOW raceway. I think he has been to Outacontrol once. I think Chris the local sales rep knows Lewis. Maybe you can get Chris's phone number.

Mike, thanks for sending Chris my way. He knows all the sales angles.

Andy Ousley
Old 10-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

andy ,rene whats up guys ?

andy you got that track ready ? i will be down friday if you need some help wont be till after work tho

feels good to be home cant wait to see all you guys!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

hope someone contacts him and tells him to race at outacontrol this weekend

andy do you think that is is where this car belongs i know you are the nicest guy in the buis and i will take your advise on who you think would be the best canidate for a new CASTER RACING buggy

shameless plug!!!! lol
Old 10-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trbotony
mike mazza please shoot me that email i tried to get these over to you but it keeps sending them back
Tony you got a PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

hope someone contacts him and tells him to race at outacontrol this weekend

andy do you think that is is where this car belongs i know you are the nicest guy in the buis and i will take your advise on who you think would be the best canidate for a new CASTER RACING buggy

shameless plug!!!! lol
I left his mom a message. Not about what but just to call me back. This kid really deserves it. He has been to Andy's track alot and even at the state race. Think he had some problems but he tries. Only him and his mom.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Regular

I'm guessing that would be a good idea. Chris and other Team Caster drivers hang out at wow raceway. They would be able to support his parts needs. I don't think Caster racing sponsors any of our racers or our track.

The track will be ready. I'm guessing 50 to 70 racers this weekend. Do me a favor and double check our prize page and make sure it's clear what racers will win. I don't want any grey areas.

http://www.outacontrolhobbies.com/ms...opic.php?t=982

Andy Ousley
Old 10-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by outacontrol
I'm guessing that would be a good idea. Chris and other Team Caster drivers hang out at wow raceway. They would be able to support his parts needs. I don't think Caster racing sponsors any of our racers or our track.

The track will be ready. I'm guessing 50 to 70 racers this weekend. Do me a favor and double check our prize page and make sure it's clear what racers will win. I don't want any grey areas.

http://www.outacontrolhobbies.com/ms...opic.php?t=982

Andy Ousley
You will have 2 Caster Drivers in Truggy running your race this saturday Andy. I am pretty sure they are going to run your whole series. I personally love your track after the state race. It is just that I work on Saturdays and so I can rarely go to a race of yours. You need to get some night racing back!!! I would be all over that!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Thats cool Chris, I keep a eye open and check out the product.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

im such a noob to this thread i had no idea how to get a pm but i found it...lol
Old 10-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

I just spoke to Lewis's mom. Everything ok for him to get the buggy if he shows up. She has had some trouble lately and cannot buy one for him. He would love it. She has not said anything yet until I let here know if it is ok?
Old 10-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

i say just have him to come to the race dont tell him why we want him there but just to be there and find me when he does ... you know the rest ...lol

is going to feel good to do something nice for someone ...poeple on this thread should take note .. and try to spread some love ...lifes to short to hate

on a seperate note the guy that googled me thanks for taking time out of your life to study mine ... love your haters cause their your biggest fans..

you can reach me at [email protected]

peace !
Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

i say just have him to come to the race dont tell him why we want him there but just to be there and find me when he does ... you know the rest ...lol

is going to feel good to do something nice for someone ...poeple on this thread should take note .. and try to spread some love ...lifes to short to hate

on a seperate note the guy that googled me thanks for taking time out of your life to study mine ... love your haters cause their your biggest fans..

you can reach me at [email protected]

peace !
Cool. She will not tell him a thing. I will let her know. Thanks Tony, this is a great thing you are doing. You just wait till this kid gets it. I guarantee you will have NEVER seen a more overly excited kid thanking you nonstop!!.

BTW what time is the race there so she knows when to go for sure. I cannot make it, have to work.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

andy all looks good better get the to be anounced for second and third
tightend up real quick tho...
Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

i think at 9 am
but i will roll in on friday about 7 -8 pm if she wants to bring him by im in the black trailer prolly the only one there might be better to have her bring him by that way he could get it broke in and ready if he wants to race it on saturday i will even help him to get it going and ready for racing

let me know
Old 10-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

here is my number again if you need it 407-908-4806

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.