Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity EP 4600 cells

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Trinity EP 4600 cells

I was wondering can anyone tell me if these cells are any good or are they like the intellect 4200 cells that like to explode.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:30 PM
Tech Regular

these cells are good
Old 03-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Suspended

Yes better than the IB's I defintly reccomend them

I have a 4200EP, I suppose Hefty Cells are awesome.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mine have worked great...highly recommend them.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Good stuff.... Haven't seen anyone have a problem with them yet.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for the info guys.I seen over at Traxxas.com That alot of guys had there premade stick packs get so hot with those cells in a premade pack it melted the shrink tubing right off the whole end cell in a 8.4 pack,now mind most guys are having that problem from what I here when they run 8.4 volt premade stick packs in an E-MAXX no matter who makes them,but here's the strange thing most guy's will tell you that it's hit or miss with all premade stick packs running in an E-MAXX some guys are saying that have gotten 4 to 6 packs of one brand of cells that some of there packs always run hot or cold,But the one thing all the guys say about the Trinity premade stick packs with EP cells the end cell always get super hot and the others do not,the guys I had talked to today told me that the battery bars that are put on pack are'nt to bad execpt for the end cell always seems to be thinner than the rest,they all told me to rebuild the packs with Novak or Deans Battery Bars and all heat problems will go away.I heard the EP cells were Great cells and really hard to beat but I was not sure why if they were so Great why they heated up so much now I know it not the cells fault it's the when they're premade the battery bars cannot handle the twin motors.The one guy said when he ran his stick that was premade in a single motor car he had laying around in never even got that warm ran very cool but the next day he put that pack in his E-MAXX and it got really hot.But now it's been rebuilt it runs much cooler.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

wade7575 - The Trinity EP 4600's work great! I haven't had one problem. I think you will like them a lot.

Later.