Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Also, what low cost motor you would recommend. I am a low budget racer. Thanls
Old 04-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MD
Also, what low cost motor you would recommend. I am a low budget racer. Thanls
For the price and performance you can't go wrong with any of the Picco red Dot motors. I have had great luck with the I, II, and III versions and am now running the Eduardo Picco modded EVO III motor. That one is a bullet right out of the box. Get in contact with Kamikaze Racing and if you do get one of these motors the 2607 Picco pipe is a perfect match.

G4RS
Old 04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

We are happy to announce that we are forming the Wolf Hobbies / Team Magic Race Team. Our sponsor program will be providing, discounts, perks and compensation on par with any other manufacturer with teams in the USA. In addition, we are offering other compensation opportunities that the other manufactures do not offer. Our goal is to have solid representation at all of the ROAR National and Regional events. We are looking for friendly, motivated and talented individuals with an overwhelming competitive spirit to showcase our cars and be Ambassadors at large for Wolf Hobbies and Team Magic.
We are looking for electric and nitro drivers. If you are interested and feel you have the qualifications to be a sponsored driver, please send us the following;
1 Current resume with race results (even if you sent us one already).
2 A short note on why we need you on our team and what you will contribute.
3 A list of ROAR and local events you will be participating in.
4 A photo of your car with and without body (even if it is not a TM car)
5 A photo of yourself. (This has NO bearing on the decision process. But it will
be posted on the web site if you are selected and choose to join us).
6 Name and contact info for your home track.
The compensation package is confidential and will only be shared with those that are invited to join. Please send your application to [email protected]

Thank you

Wolf