Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I'm New And Confused!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default I'm New And Confused!!!

i own a smartech speedy tiger 1/10th buggy......ok ok b4 all the bashing starts i now know i bought a P.O.S. but i have had no problems other than my son running over the front end and smashing my front wheels and i beat the heck out of it, but any way i wanna know what upgrades i can do i wanna put a new exhaust on it mine has a screen on it can i take it out? i already put wider tires and rims on it no prob, will any motor work as long as the mounting bolts line up. i bought better servos and servo savers for it worked fine i have been just using trial and error with parts, gets expensive but able to resell most parts. really i just wanna bigger and faster motor, what can i do any idea would be greatly appreciated..
Old 02-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Tech Initiate

You don't have to be new to be confused. I don't know much about smartech cars, they do get bashed alot though. I think there is a huge thread at rcuniverse.com Perhaps there is one here as well, but just trying to help. I think you should just run this thing to ground and save up some of your hop up money and get a higher quality car. Good luck
Old 02-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Tech Initiate

You don't have to be new to be confused. I don't know much about smartech cars, they do get bashed alot though. I think there is a huge thread at rcuniverse.com Perhaps there is one here as well, but just trying to help. I think you should just run this thing to ground and save up some of your hop up money and get a higher quality car. Good luck