Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic E4 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 12:26 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

We want video of this grudge match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AdrianM
It hasn't happened yet no matter what car he's driven so by all means keep it light...I don't care.
well thanks to the hack fest in the main and i hardly run with you
Old 02-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Tech Regular

my e4 in indoor
reedy 12x2 platinium and tekin r1
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jj2dLp4HA
Old 02-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Mr.Potter for merging the 2 Team Magic threads together it should be alot easier for people to find all the info!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
mine weighs 1332 with the body ready to race
Mine weighs in at 1296 grams ready to race....let the weigh-ins begin
Old 02-25-2008, 05:02 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

with or without tire sauce
Old 02-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by JayBee
sweet
Old 02-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JayBee
good

Mine weighs in at 1400 in 5cell
Old 02-28-2008, 06:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default my E4

My E4 after a long time.

changed parts: G4RS LightWeight Front Bumper, Hara Hard Spring Sets,

Titanum Racing Pinion, machine-cut SpurGear, 2200uF 35V condenser(ESC)

Last edited by gansei; 02-28-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by gansei
My E4 after a long time.

changed parts: G4RS LightWeight Front Bumper, Hara Hard Spring Sets,

Titanum Racing Pinion, casting SpurGear, 2200uF 35V condenser(ESC)
Nice
Old 02-28-2008, 08:46 AM
Tech Regular

hi
gansei

The e4 is not heavier with the optional aluminum kfactory home?

MARCOs

The set up sheet recordable there without printing it?

THANK
Old 02-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi All:

It is good to see that things are going well for the E4XXs. I did not want to be the first one to mentuion it but if you look at the chassis without the battery cover there is not that much carbon fiber there. It is always easy to make the car more compliant but difficult to make it more rigid. That is why we are sticking with the E4RS as the base chassis for the asphalt car. We also found that removing the two outside posts in the front makes a bigger difference than the thinner top deck. The twin arm steering system is going to be sold as a kit in the near future (next week).

My main reason for the post is that there have been some concerns raised about the internal ratio on the FS vs. the E4 and E4RS. The concern stems from the fact that you cannot use the 1 way or spool on the FS as it comes out of the box. TM assures me that the FS combo 1 way is on its way but as users remind me, the car has been out for 2 months. That is way too long to wait for the parts you need to run the car the way you want. We have come up with a solution that we hope will be acceptable to present and future users. For any FS owner that has purchased a spool or 1 way or owns an E4 and wishes to use that 1 way in his car we will send 2 17 tooth center pulleys and two E4 diff pulleys free of charge (we do ask that you pay shipping or we will just add it to your shipment at no additional charge). Additionally, if you wish to purchase a spool or 1 way for your FS we will give you the 4 pulleys free of charge. Changing these pulley will give your car the same internal ratio as the E4 so you can swap your diff for a 1 way and back at the track without having to do major surgery each time. We hope that this solution will make it possible for you to tailor your E4FS to your driving style rather than the other way around. We want to thank our customers who brought this issue to our attention and Team Magic for their part in this promotion.

Thanks

Wolf
Old 02-29-2008, 06:13 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Wolf Hobbies
Hi All:

It is good to see that things are going well for the E4XXs. I did not want to be the first one to mentuion it but if you look at the chassis without the battery cover there is not that much carbon fiber there. It is always easy to make the car more compliant but difficult to make it more rigid. That is why we are sticking with the E4RS as the base chassis for the asphalt car. We also found that removing the two outside posts in the front makes a bigger difference than the thinner top deck. The twin arm steering system is going to be sold as a kit in the near future (next week).

My main reason for the post is that there have been some concerns raised about the internal ratio on the FS vs. the E4 and E4RS. The concern stems from the fact that you cannot use the 1 way or spool on the FS as it comes out of the box. TM assures me that the FS combo 1 way is on its way but as users remind me, the car has been out for 2 months. That is way too long to wait for the parts you need to run the car the way you want. We have come up with a solution that we hope will be acceptable to present and future users. For any FS owner that has purchased a spool or 1 way or owns an E4 and wishes to use that 1 way in his car we will send 2 17 tooth center pulleys and two E4 diff pulleys free of charge (we do ask that you pay shipping or we will just add it to your shipment at no additional charge). Additionally, if you wish to purchase a spool or 1 way for your FS we will give you the 4 pulleys free of charge. Changing these pulley will give your car the same internal ratio as the E4 so you can swap your diff for a 1 way and back at the track without having to do major surgery each time. We hope that this solution will make it possible for you to tailor your E4FS to your driving style rather than the other way around. We want to thank our customers who brought this issue to our attention and Team Magic for their part in this promotion.

Thanks

Wolf
That's excellent customer service!!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wolf Hobbies
For any FS owner that has purchased a spool or 1 way or owns an E4 and wishes to use that 1 way in his car we will send 2 17 tooth center pulleys and two E4 diff pulleys free of charge (we do ask that you pay shipping or we will just add it to your shipment at no additional charge). Additionally, if you wish to purchase a spool or 1 way for your FS we will give you the 4 pulleys free of charge. Changing these pulley will give your car the same internal ratio as the E4 so you can swap your diff for a 1 way and back at the track without having to do major surgery each time.

Wolf
Wow...Wolf and TM are really stepping it up! Customer service and support like this will defenitely go a long way!!!

Now, I just about an FS converted to E4RS by Wolf a week ago and it comes with he 1.88 internal drive ratio. Will the new pulleys give me the 2.05 ratio like the RS?
Old 02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
Wow...Wolf and TM are really stepping it up! Customer service and support like this will defenitely go a long way!!!

Now, I just about an FS converted to E4RS by Wolf a week ago and it comes with he 1.88 internal drive ratio. Will the new pulleys give me the 2.05 ratio like the RS?
yes it will

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.