Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Vs Electric

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro ho
hey kid marcos!! if u were smart, as u say u r, maybe you would know that i was being sarcastic!!!! i wasnt making fun of your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i was just implying that you r a kid, and u have to go to sleep, because u r a KID<KID<KID
if you most know im 37 years old after graduating high school in 1988 i joined the U.S.Marines and after getting discharge from the marines in 1991 i immediatelly went in to Law enforcement for 5 1/2 years ,then quit law enforcement and raced On-Road motorcycles (600 super sport ) now I sit at home working 1 night a week. Anything else you want to know just pm me
Old 01-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
kids I guess you guys have nothing better to do in the trailer park do you

Hahahahahaha!!! Say that to yourself , 15K posting ... can i reverse the what you said... Do you have anything else to do? i suggest you get off your Fat behind and do something and stop using the word "Ignorance" = "yourself" for being in front of PC 24 hours... Another reason why i think your a teenage "IT" , you dont work like i do and read about RC occasionally ... You actually lived in this forum Kiddo!!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

thats the first intelligent thing marcos said in A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!
actually in a year
Old 01-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

tell him bokies, marcos do u spend 24hrs on this forum?? how sad a life u got KID
Old 01-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

tell him bokies, marcos do u spend 24hrs on this forum?? how sad a life u got KID
i actually sit back on the computer and make $$
Old 01-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by streetracer745
oh yeh i spend 24 hours on the computer a day. other than those 23.5 that i spend in the shop or at work... now tell me man. honestly. does it make you feel better to talk big and bad online? is it cause your a punk who cant in real life? i mean there are places you can go to get treated man. i think you need it

Honestly? No i dont... Thats why my post number was around 20 and i belong to this forum since 2004.... ( Now thats how the real man aswer Marcos... straight forward) Geeee man your number is quiet high aswell , looks like your one of those lonely person like Marcos , sorry (Marcos wasnt a person , his an "IT") .. .. Damn you must be a magician , how can you that much number if you dont spend almost all your time here... Lier!!!! Geek
Old 01-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Suspended

oh yeh i spend 24 hours on the computer a day. other than those 23.5 that i spend in the shop or at work... now tell me man. honestly. does it make you feel better to talk big and bad online? is it cause your a punk who cant in real life? i mean there are places you can go to get treated man. i think you need it

Honestly? No i dont... Thats why my post number was around 20 and i belong to this forum since 2004.... ( Now thats how the real man aswer Marcos... straight forward) Geeee man your number is quiet high aswell , looks like your one of those lonely person like Marcos , sorry (Marcos wasnt a person , his an "IT") .. .. Damn you must be a magician , how can you post that much number if you dont spend almost all your time here... Lier!!!! Geek
Old 01-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Bokies
Honestly? No i dont... Thats why my post number was around 20 and i belong to this forum since 2004.... ( Now thats how the real man aswer Marcos... straight forward) Geeee man your number is quiet high aswell , looks like your one of those lonely person like Marcos , sorry (Marcos wasnt a person , his an "IT") .. .. Damn you must be a magician , how can you that much number if you dont spend almost all your time here... Lier!!!! Geek
you still crack me up
Old 01-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
you still crack me up

Now Marcos thats what you call "Skill"...... I can make an "IT" like you with no sense of Humour Cracked up... I know that you make your money in front of the PC but in other hand you spend it all in Junk food getting your behind Fat....... ohhh that head of yours i think its full of grease from all the burgers mate... Geek
Old 01-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

he really is funny isnt he? both of them. what are you 12? 13? think your all big and bad cause you can talk s*** online?
Old 01-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Suspended

you say its the people like me who run both nitro and electric that are the scums? well maybe some of us dont go travel the world to see rc because in fact, we do have lives and dont spend the whole time dealing with rc and traveling the world to see s**t about them. its the dick heads like you that no one likes and no one wants on the forums. sure you might give "great" advice or something, but your such an a** that no one wants to hear it from you. you grow up.

Ohhh!!! sorry , you dont qualify.... This topic is actually for racers not Basher... Also, just relax , Calm down and stop swearing mate , you dont want to pop a vein in your head for getting soooo angry!!!! ... That'll be a disaster , it might affect your daily average posting here....
Old 01-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

you say im a basher? im proud to say that ive been racing since 2004. own a full race revo and a full race yokomo. and sure i bash. but its my trucks, unlike you who tries to bash anybody you feel like. im gonna laugh when you get your a** handed to you one day
Old 01-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Suspended

he really is funny isnt he? both of them. what are you 12? 13? think your all big and bad cause you can talk s*** online?

Hahahahahaha!!! asking for reinforcement now HUH? Posting is not directly to me now, thats a shame.... Im just starting to enjoy winding up a peewee brain Geek like you that has toooooo Muchhhhhh to say in the forum... Who you gonna call next you Internet Provider?
Old 01-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Suspended

you say im a basher? im proud to say that ive been racing since 2004. own a full race revo and a full race yokomo. and sure i bash. but its my trucks, unlike you who tries to bash anybody you feel like. im gonna laugh when you get your a** handed to you one day

Caught, you confess that your a basher... Racing since 2004? man your newbie... Handed to me one day? thats not gonna happen because i only dealt with big mouth scum , back stabber, S**T stirrer, sitting on the fence guys like yourself.... Geek , Basher...
Old 01-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

oh i get it now! your just trying to get everybody to notice you and put you as center of atention! how did i not see that? good job buddy. oh and just to let you know. thats very childish and immautre of you. haha. peewee brains

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.