Wiki Posts
Search

TeamLosi(Junk or NOT!) Come Vote

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 06:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr. losi
zac, you run kyosho, and i know all these upgrades are on your car, and were on every kyosho at the offroad race at trackside.....

why not help a brotha out and shoot this guy down...i

i dont want to delete it, because it shows that rb five nows nothing.....
Matt,

We all had the Shock shafts,arms,longer cvd(mid arm conversion) You dont have to have this to win. Most of the other stuff like alum hexs,ti turnbuckles,ect. those are all for a bling factor.You dont need them.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Naa because Kyosho and ae keep updating and coming out with race chassis as well. Unlike losi. I never said losi cars were bad i just state they are moving away from the racing. Kyosho built the rb5 specificly (sp?) to win the 2007 worlds. Just speaking on how gil losi sold his company to a big company to make "losi" style rtr's. He know works with kyosho. who cares

the lazer rtr isnt a fair comparision. It's offered in 2 different kit versions + RTR as well with 2 different conversion kits if you want as well for existing lazers.
i think this thread is ignorant, but when was the b-4 introduced????

how much do you need to spend on the rb-5 to make it competitive???

the losi car is not perfect, but you dont need much out of the box to get it running jesses setup.....

come on, you guys must have better things to do than argue about this stuff
tires.......

How much plastic you have to dremel off a losi to make it competitive ?, read it how you want but your post is ignorant.

enlighten me on what i need to spend to make it competitive.
i have not dremeled my losi at all.....i am not sure what you mean by that, nor have i heard of anyone dremeleing a losi cr......

o hte kyosho, i have a coles buddy who is sponsored by them, you need , carbide diff balls, titanium, some new arms, a rear shock tower those i know of for sure, there may be more....

for all others reading this, please do not take this as a cut on the rb 5, i really think it is a good car......
False false false,

to be competitive you dont need any of that. how does ti turnbuckles make you faster...... they are stronger though.

the wider rear isnt needed at all, people just assume it is and isnt designed by kyosho somebody came up with it. I dont have it on my car. By the way the stock kyosho arms are def. more durable then losi ea3 composite

diff balls...... maybe but yet again this carries over from the lazer having weak ones not the rb5.

Whats wrong with the rear shock tower ?? i am really curious on this one.

you dont know jack, losiboy......... nice post. a cut on you. Again you chose to insult me and my car.

i dont even know what has gotten into me argueing about toy cars. thats a bad on myself. finished.
Zac, read the above posts, then maybe you'll understand a little more about what Matt is trying to say.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zac R
Matt,

We all had the Shock shafts,arms,longer cvd(mid arm conversion) You dont have to have this to win. Most of the other stuff like alum hexs,ti turnbuckles,ect. those are all for a bling factor.You dont need them.
zac,

my poit was simply that ppl were not running the car stock, i did not mean to insinuate that the car was bad at all.....i would disagree on the ti turnbuckles though....you should see the pretzel i made of one of jasons....

all the cars are good, the assc seems to be the gold standard, it really depends on your driving style.....i for one was never comforatable with the assc car....
Old 01-19-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Attached Thumbnails TeamLosi(Junk or NOT!) Come Vote-305.jpg  
Old 01-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zac R
amen revrend..
Old 05-20-2008, 05:58 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Thumbs up

SUCK-IT! LOSI Rules....
Old 05-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I don't know what you are all really on about. Kyosho have won lots of worldchampionships and they also make these so called Stupid RTR Vehicles
Old 06-30-2008, 05:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

WOWInteresting thread! Is this just and argument thread? If anyone one of you that has been knocking LOSI has ever had or drivin a losi could not speek bad about there (RACE) products There some of the BEST and i think we all know that. There "RTR" line of products is a whole diffrent level of product for the average joe wanting to go fast or just getting into the hobby. Some of you really crack me up you are like a bunch of little kids gripping back and forth. I read alot of these threads and all i can do is laugh at what some of you guys say. Just thought i would put my 2 sence in.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Why did you dig up a argument thread ?
Old 06-30-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Why did you dig up a argument thread ?
Because he had to add his 2 cents to a pointless thread that died a month and a half ago.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Why bring up "and argument thread"? To point out that if you had "drivin" a losi you could not "speek bad" about "there (RACE) products" because "There some of the BEST". He likes to hear us "gripping back and forth" and wants to put his "2 sence" in.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default re

i do not know about any one else but to me this argment is pointless

i mean u buy what you want to no ones forcing you to get one or the other

i had a stampede that was brushless nice car good bashing

i bought the speed t and the quality of it is very nice.

it just seems to be better built,the car is nicer to drive and handles so better but thats just my opinion

yes i did a diff gear in 10 minutes but that was my fault as i made the diff to

loose with the balls ..

but all up i like the speed t and its staying and i have the losi desert truck diff coming for my speed t

Last edited by NightWolf; 06-30-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by S.Heath
Why bring up "and argument thread"? To point out that if you had "drivin" a losi you could not "speek bad" about "there (RACE) products" because "There some of the BEST". He likes to hear us "gripping back and forth" and wants to put his "2 sence" in.
So is that a 'yes' or 'no' vote?
Old 06-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default re

for me the answer is no its not junk

but somene will think different

isnt this the same debate amd vers intel in pc stuff
Old 07-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

losi is smart they wanna make money but also at the same time have race worthy vehichles such as the losi 8ight that one buggy nats, losi can afford to make rtrs and bashers because they have already done there homework were associated hasnt even came out with a truggy yet and there buggy needs improvement and the losi electrics are stronger and drive better than any other car on the market, just drive one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.