Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TeamLosi(Junk or NOT!) Come Vote

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Mr_X
i race a lazer and the only hop up i added was some shock tower holders and some aluminium hexes but its just because i wanted some they arent needed. and kyosho makes a race car first and then they release an rtr. they also keep making new versions of the same car but they change alot on the conversion kits. there is a few suspension set ups you can have on the lazer or rb5 now so you can use it as a tuning option. a guy at a local track got 2nd in the amain with a stock kyosho lazer rtr, he only upgraded the electronics.

even academy comes out with race kits first and then they release an rtr. and its better to make a race kit into an rtr then to make an rtr into a race kit.

What does it matter that Losi has been coming with the RTR then the team kit?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

actually i take what i wrote there back. they did come out with the kit version for that car, over 7 years ago. and they already came out with a brushless version of it too. this is hardly a new car they just stuck a faster brushless in the same truck and stuck on a wheely bar. there would be less commotion if they just put it out instead of making that stupid counter and making so much commotion. it would have even been better if it was at least the cr truck.

and whats with coming out with their own connector? soon every company will have their own connector, when will they realize that deans is the answer.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

RB FIVE= Biggest retard on RC TECH.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D Hunt 3
RB FIVE= Biggest retard on RC TECH.
cool post .
Old 01-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
cool post .
I know, and it has truth to it.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr. losi
i think this thread is ignorant, but when was the b-4 introduced????
Delete it then,Ur a MODERATOR
Old 01-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

+1, and institute a no bashing/flaming rule. This isn't good for anyone. Once a thread goes negative like this, smash it...
Old 01-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the only thing that bothers me is this is basically a rebadged truck.

take an XXX-T(pick your flavor), throw in a few new parts and call it a new truck.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zac R
Delete it then,Ur a MODERATOR
zac, you run kyosho, and i know all these upgrades are on your car, and were on every kyosho at the offroad race at trackside.....

why not help a brotha out and shoot this guy down...i

i dont want to delete it, because it shows that rb five nows nothing.....
Old 01-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I like losi... dont agree with some things but whatcha gonna do.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

This thread is pretty gay, if a mod is in here and keeping the argument going i think thats a bad image for the site, i dont know who the moderator is in here you guys are talking about, only have skipped through parts of the thread but if its true, action should be taken and either the user that started the crap should be warned or the thread should be closed.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

well said Lars.....I don't think racers realize that we are a miniority in the hobby industry-----its the back yard bashers that spend the most money...

Last edited by brian cox; 01-18-2008 at 08:40 PM. Reason: .
Old 01-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default A word to losi

This new truck of theirs was a big let down for me I was looking forward to getting a lil mug I was postive that it would be the NEW TRUCK but no they make a want a be electric jato but that is their bad maybe next time they can go to a well known web sight like RCTECH and take a poll on what they should work on, who knows they might even be reading the post we put . we can only hope! I have a muggy and it is the best face truck I have every had and I have like alot of nitro monster truck and a crt.5 I think that the lil mug would have blown the doors off of the crt.5. this new p.o.s. of theirs was a real let down but I am just a consumer that will not buy this new truck .
Old 01-18-2008, 10:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I am disapointed that after all these years the space shuttle still has that same boring interior. You'd think they would spruce it up a little bit with some leather and drink holders, maybe some lcd monitors too. I thought NASA was a luxury company. They are letting all of us would be astronauts down.

I'm never going to ride in the space shuttle if they don't upgrade to a leather interior. I mean, how can I take the space program seriously?

Please delete this stupid thread, I can't stop reading it.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Losi is not as strong as they used to be in the racing world.. Why? they sold to a big company.. big company didn't have same vision..

Asc- Released the same car they won the worlds this year with.. how many years ago? Car was ahead of its time..

Kyosho- they make a good product.. just not my style..

All of these companies have their nitch.. none of them make crap.. I have a lil beef with losi about some things when I ran for them back in the day. But times, people and companies change.. get over it. Things didn't work out for me on the losi end, that is why I am with Xray now. I got over it a long time ago.. its time you people get over this bickering..

Blah blah blah your mom ain't S!$%... thats the level that we are on now.. GET OVER IT. If you don't like the stuff someone makes, don't tell your friends to buy it when they ask you. Buy their competitors gear... it doesn't matter.. Stop wasting mr moderators time lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.