Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DirtyDezPirate
I have no complains, and i figured that out when i got to the track. But what water leaks?? thats no beuno!

that was wow that the water broke and leaked up on the straight way! did someone run into it or what??
No water leaks....just an 1/8 scale buggy full throttle, over the straightaway pipe and into a plastic water pipe. I am sure that will be fixed so it won't happen again.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

shouldnt they put like a 4 inch pvc over it to protect the water pipe? i mean thats what most other tracks did.. but that sucked to end the sportman class.. im sure the drivers were bummed out.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

The "leak" was out in the fenced in parking lot at the water main.Hard to mis sas the dirt was piled up 3' high around it & surrounded with big orange construction posts & caution tape.Other than the hole you didnt want to drive into it was fixed prior to sat race.The other fountian was a bummer & I feel bad for dan ,I saw the water shoot up then hear dan say OH MAN sounding like his dog just died.Thats just bad luck 2 water problems in the same week,when it rains it pours & yes punn was intended.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

How long are the mains here?
Old 10-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default race results

does anybody know the winners of the summer sizzle.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

The mains vary depending on what main your in. 7,10,12,15,& 20 min if a lot of people dont show up. look at the site.Here is a link for the series races just finished & main times.

http://www.arcraceway.com/series.html
Old 10-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default races

The site doesn't show the final round.its been like that all week.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

i am still waiting for the final round results..
Old 10-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by butch man
The mains vary depending on what main your in. 7,10,12,15,& 20 min if a lot of people dont show up. look at the site.Here is a link for the series races just finished & main times.

http://www.arcraceway.com/series.html
thanks!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

Heard chatter regarding a winter series @ ARC...any info? How wast he racing last night at the ARC?
Old 10-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey How was the d8?
Old 10-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

The D8 is different then every car I have driven. Not a good night to make an evaluation..motor problems all night and rev was run dry and I am not used to that anymore. The car has a very forward pivot point with a tendency to hook, Not sure what needs to be done to correct this situation...rear diff oil, rear shocks , maybe stiffer front shocks etc.

Did see a couple of snapped front cv's. Certainly HB is working on this problem, it is only a matter of time before they snap.

Many flame outs...maybe a stuck clutch or just a worn out vspec.

A very interesting layout at rev..someday was really thinking with the layout.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

ATTENTION EVERYONE
I just got off the phone with Dan and Friday night ARC Raceway was broken into!!! This LOWLIFE MAGGOT ran off with just about everything you can think of.....starter boxes, Losi kits, KO radios, servos, parts, etc. Dan has been building inventory for months and this scumbag took most of it. I am just trying to spread the word. Hopefully someone will know or see something and we can catch this POS.
Brandon
Old 10-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revrace
ATTENTION EVERYONE
I just got off the phone with Dan and Friday night ARC Raceway was broken into!!! This LOWLIFE MAGGOT ran off with just about everything you can think of.....starter boxes, Losi kits, KO radios, servos, parts, etc. Dan has been building inventory for months and this scumbag took most of it. I am just trying to spread the word. Hopefully someone will know or see something and we can catch this POS.
Brandon
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

It's got to be someone that has been to the track. We can find this LAME person. Dan should not suffer this loss. He has been way too good to us racers for one loser to come and screw it all up.

We need to spread the word and keep a close eye on E-Bay and other F/S sites to try and catch them.

If we could get a comprehensive list of the stolen items, maybe it can help identify the POS.

Hope this doesn't hurt Dan too much. This Sucks!
Old 10-20-2008, 02:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by revrace
ATTENTION EVERYONE
Brandon
That BLOWS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.