Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
And when you thought TC companies copying eachother couldn't get worse... >

And when you thought TC companies copying eachother couldn't get worse...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

And when you thought TC companies copying eachother couldn't get worse...

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trilerian
I bought the tm f8 bag from Trinity in January or February of this year. After having it a couple of weeks I noticed that one of the plastic mounts that hold down the handle inside of the bag was broke. So I e-mailed trinity. After a week with no response I e-mailed Team Magic. They asked me to take a bunch of pictures, which I did and sent them to them. They then said it was damaged in the shipping process and they would have Trinity send me out a new bag. Of course Trinity was out of stock on these bags so I had to wait. I kept in contact with Team Magic through e-mails and they seemed pretty sympathetic to my plight and told me not to worry. After five months I started getting failure notices for my e-mails to Team Magic, the last e-mail I received asked if I would pay half the shipping from overseas because Trinity still didn't have them in stock. So I then e-mailed Trinity support again, and of course I got no response. So after another week I decided to call them. I explained my situation and they said there was nothing they could do. I said I was promised a bag from you guys, and if you don't give it to me I will go on the forums and tell everyone how horrible you are to customers. Well, that got them to say ok, send pics and your correspondence to Team Magic to us, and we will take care of it. So I did, I had to send them to two different people at Trinity, and of course they never replied back. So I called them again and the girl on the phone said we can't help you, so I asked to speak to someone higher up. I talked to a guy and he said ship us the bag back and we will ship you a new one, I said how about you ship me a bag and a call tag for the old one, as this has been going on forever. He then said we are not affiliated with Team Magic anymore so there is nothing we can do.

Needless to say, there is only one Trinity product I still buy, that is the Co 27 for my 1/12th scale, and I am going to get a 17.5 so I won't even have to buy that.
Crap, that story is pretty much identical to mine. But my dad payed the 90 dollars to get it shipped over seas.