Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rhonda skelton

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Robert.Hull
shes sponsored by pro-line orion mugen and i think b-mods and more but i dont know them
To answer the questions, here is what is listed on the proline website for her sponsers.

Mugen Seiki, Pro-Line, Team Orion, Airtronics, Byron Fuels, Rock Concepts,Upgrade, AVID Bearings, Pyrographix, & B-MODS
Old 10-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrayeddy
My facts are straight, myspace is home to stalkers, like yourself.

I dont have a myspace page because I'd rather socialize in person, than looking on the internet for friends, like yourself.

If your ability ( inability) to spell is any indication of your age, I'd say your about 15 yrs old with a 5th grade education.

I have friends, all of whom hold full time jobs, have kids of their own ( myself included) , and have set their computers' parental controls to guard their kids from predators like you.
Are the personal attacks really necessary?

On topic, I've heard of Rhonda Skelton before and seen her pictures/name in mags. She must be as fast as some of these guys, or else she wouldn't be there. I'm sure the gender issue does have something to do with that though, even if it's a tiny influence...

I've only ever seen a few girls racing myself. It would be nice to see more girls (and guys for that matter)enjoying some good toy car racing in the future.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

This has been great reading, thanks to all.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Tech Regular

We met Rhonda at the ROAR Truck Nat's in North Carolina. She was very nice and posed for this picture with my son!

Last edited by dakotah97; 10-24-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Redfox03
SH, by the poster, do you mean me? i wasn't trying to be sexist, i was just wondering. there is a girl i know named sarah ernst, if any of you have been to trackside in milwaukee, wi then you'll know her. we were having our usual rc talk one day, and we brought up rhonda skelton, and she said rhonda sucked. so i came on here and asked for everyone's opinion. nothing sexist, if you were referring to me. if you weren't referring to me, sorry for the mix up. also, im not saying rhonda skelton sucks at racing, i just wanted to know has she been racing and what big races has she been to lately. i've seen her featured in rc car action too, but after that i haven't really heard about her.

Hi this is sarah ernst:

i dont know who u are but i never said any of this. i have never even met Rhonda so i would never say any of this. and i would appreciate it if u didnt spread rumers like this.

and to everyone that hasnt met me im not a person who says things behind peoples back, especially people that i havent met.

~Sarah Ernst`
Old 10-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

XSX racing how old are you?
Old 10-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

You guys need to get pix of a super cool and very hot racer in Dallas named Dawn! She races out of JCG's a lot. She's really good. There was a thread on her a year ago on the S-Grid.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by satoch
You guys need to get pix of a super cool and very hot racer in Dallas named Dawn! She races out of JCG's a lot. She's really good. There was a thread on her a year ago on the S-Grid.
These her?
http://www.rctech.net/forum/member.php?u=11744
Old 10-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by xsxracing
LMFAO!!!! No, that's Dawn from ROAR.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

2007 Airtronics Off-Road Championships Jun. 23-24, 2007

At the 2007 Airtronics Off-Road Championship race held at Revelation Raceway in Ontario, CA, saw Ronda Skelton dominate the Pro Buggy class in a 45-minute A-main battle; finishing 2 laps ahead of 2nd place Andrew Smolnik, and 5 laps ahead of Nick Hartman in 3rd.

Congratulations Ronda & Andrew!

1:8 PRO Buggy A-main
Finish Driver
1 RONDA SKELTON
2 ANDREW SMOLNIK
3 NICK HARTMAN
4 DEAN SEXTON
5 TREVER ADAMO
6 MIKE BRAUN
7 MIKE LUBANKO

Here are some of my race results. You can also checkout revrace.com to see some more of my race results like the OFNA Challenge and etc. I will see if I can dig up some better results. :P

Ronda
Old 10-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xsxracing
No that is one of the owners of Scottsdale Raceway in Scottsdale AZ.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Kickass. Ronda is on RC Tech.

Hey congrats Ronda. Nice to have someone like you in the hobby and to be dominating IMO. I hope in the next few years to gain the accompishments you have. I hope this thread doesn't bug you too much, people just need stuff to talk about, I guess.

Anyways, do you have time each week to practice? Or do you just race on the weekends and carry the skill to the big races? What is your favorite type of track to race on? Since this thread is about you we might as well learn something from it. lol
Old 10-24-2007, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Congrats on the win Ronda! I've seen Andrew race a few times and to beat him is quite impressive.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Welcome to RCTECH Ronda.
Maybe we need a Ask Ronda Skelton thread

What cars do you run?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I see her wheelin' on practice/race days here at Revelation raceway. I've seen her with a MBX5R & MBX5T. Of course they're pink. She's very quick as some of my buddies will wait for her to come up behind them (during practice lol) and then they try to keep up and they get smoked. You'll also see the "Drake" pit for her sometimes. We're kinda spoiled here in Socal since it's not uncommon to see Drake/Truhe/Amezcua/Skelton all on the track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.