Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
I Need help with an electronics problem? >

I Need help with an electronics problem?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I Need help with an electronics problem?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default I Need help with an electronics problem?

My 2wd buggy has a Novak GTB with a 13.5 motor. The other night while racing the car slowed down to a crawl on a full battery pack. I noticed the sensor plug was not all the way in on the GTB. I pushed it all the way in and when I turned everything on I was able to pull the throttle half way before the motor would turn. So I reset the GTB and now I'm having a problem with neutral. Sometimes neural is ok, sometimes the motor turns, sometimes I need to pull 1/2 throttle before the motor turns. Also sometimes the GTB has heavy brake when returned to neutral and sometimes has no brake. I have reset the GTB several times with the same results. I tried a different motor, receiver all with no change. Any ideas?

Thanks
Old 10-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Company Representative

E-mail [email protected] for assistance.

Originally Posted by nyourgrill
My 2wd buggy has a Novak GTB with a 13.5 motor. The other night while racing the car slowed down to a crawl on a full battery pack. I noticed the sensor plug was not all the way in on the GTB. I pushed it all the way in and when I turned everything on I was able to pull the throttle half way before the motor would turn. So I reset the GTB and now I'm having a problem with neutral. Sometimes neural is ok, sometimes the motor turns, sometimes I need to pull 1/2 throttle before the motor turns. Also sometimes the GTB has heavy brake when returned to neutral and sometimes has no brake. I have reset the GTB several times with the same results. I tried a different motor, receiver all with no change. Any ideas?

Thanks
Old 10-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

sounds like ur throttle expo. Also try ur drag brake and see were ur settings are at. Make sure plugs on receiver are in too.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

I will e-mail Charlie for assistance. The expo setting was not changed and I tried several drag brake settings with no luck.

Thanks for your help.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

no problem hope everything works out for ya.