Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daninter
Hello Jspeed, i have a question for you, the height of the original spoiler (molded) of the warrior body exceed the height of the roof ? I said because i want to buy one but de rules in ours championship dont let the spoiler over passed the roof of the body.

thanks,

Daniel Mazzara
DM-1
Venezuela
no i dont think its higher..grab the body and dont look back and dont listen to the cheerleading haters on here, i dont know what there deal is, but were grown men, this MUST be kids or something, most likely dont even race, gt is a small community, where all these guys know each other from all over the country, im guessing NO-ONE knows who the cheerleaders are anyway....LOL

now go get your POM-POMS!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:40 AM
Suspended

Racers win races not bodies.

you must be getting something in return because your defending a scumbag

pushing his products on the forum

Sure jspeed sitting there smiling with his greazy ponytail and corroded teeth

GT Class Would be better off without him

I know more racers that quit because of this guy than have joined
Old 03-16-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darnell777

This isn't about getting anything from anybody. This is about how petty you are. You come on here (a new account with very few postings) with a bunch of negativity for no reason whatsoever. You are trying to rehash some old feud you had with Jspeed for reasons only known to you. Instead of coming onto this forum with a bunch of incoherent psycho-babble, why don't you channel that energy into getting GT racing started in your area. I hear that GT racing is dead in LA which has nothing to do with Jspeed. But, it has a lot to do with guys like you that channel your energies toward useless and unnecessary squabbles instead of being more constructive with them like organizing guys that want to race GT, finding a place to race them, and building a track/club to support your racing. From what I have seen of your postings thus far, you bring absolutely nothing to the table/discussion.

When you can answer this question, maybe then you can be taken seriously, "What are you doing to help the GT community?"
Old 03-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

not getting anything in return,everything i have from ipanema i paid for full price,i havent had any problems with him, so im not gonna jump on the hate bus, because YOU had bad dealings with him, imagine if life was like that and everone acted like that, so much for second chances huh? lol...why dont you pm him and deal with it there/ why pubiclly bash a guy , slandering his buisness publically actually makes you look the fool not him... just my .02
Old 03-16-2011, 08:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Come on guys! All of us (including myself) are clogging up this thread with BS. Darnell for continuing his trash posts, and us for responding.

If Darnell can't grow up and move on then we need to just ignore it. This will be my last post responding to this trash, I hope you guys choose to do the same.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

So who's ready to do some GT8 racing this weekend? What engines are you guys running in open classes?
Old 03-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

What air. The hot air coming out of your mouth. They are "fake" and just for looks and they look stupid. You're playing like they are wind tunnel tested. Your a joke.

be a man if you are going to talk smack do it with your real screen name dont hide behind a new one

i will also ban your real account for a few days just for starting a new account, funny that your location says LA and we both know that you are from Tampa

Do i need to post your real screen name ???

Last edited by Marcos.J; 03-16-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pit-racer
So who's ready to do some GT8 racing this weekend? What engines are you guys running in open classes?

FINALLY !!! my home track is opening back up hear in Atlanta...i run open class, not sure what tires they running..i need to get up with Lee
Old 03-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Tech Master

i was looking at the pics of the warrior body & was thinking he should rename it like Chameleon....i've seen great paint jobs of lambos, ford gt, ferrari & so on but again great creative paint jobs
Old 03-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

What track is that in ATL.?
Old 03-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

What track is that in ATL.?
Sugarbowl starting back racing this year nitro and electric class
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Great to hear this, haven't raced there in a few years. I like to bring at least one of my rides when I visit Social Circle
Old 03-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

Great to hear this, haven't raced there in a few years. I like to bring at least one of my rides when I visit Social Circle
it need some work but hopefully it will work out ATL way overdue
Old 03-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
we need wings folks, touring cars have wings, and with the .28 modded speeds were capable of doin, im for sure riding my wing high on my warrior body11! nothing wrong with trying to get more rear traction, your not "cheating" EVERY RACE r/c car uses a wing if u think about it, some larger than others, these are big boys going fast, i dont want no wimpy piece of lexan back there to keep my ass stable as im doing 60 around a sweeper1!!!
Tommy,

You are absolutely correct, these cars need wings and they all come with wings. The question is what sort of wings come with the body.

RReal GT cars have deck mounted wings. Not wings molded into bodies.

As for .28 modded speeds, well we're running anywhere from 4S to 6S Brushless and the brushless motors are capable of much higher speeds. Were all running GT bodies with deck mounted wings and no one is flying off the track at high speeds.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by daninter
Hello Jspeed, i have a question for you, the height of the original spoiler (molded) of the warrior body exceed the height of the roof ? I said because i want to buy one but de rules in ours championship dont let the spoiler over passed the roof of the body.

thanks,

Daniel Mazzara
DM-1
Venezuela
Daniel,

Yes, the molded rear win section on the Warrior is below the roof line. You can install the adjustable “gurney” flap section and in lower positions to be level with the roof line as well.

We also offer matching CNC cut foam bumpers that fit your car to protect the body & chassis during impacts and reduce air from getting under the body at hi-speed. They’re very nice too.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.