Search
Like Tree86Likes

Hpi Pro 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by chinamonkey7
hi, i have a tc3, but thinking about changing car, should i get a Pro4?, because i going back to Hong Kong this summer.
Is this Felix? The PRO4 is awesome. I believe of the 4 people you roomed with lastyear 3 of us have a PRO4. But Ray just sold his. Looking forward to seeing you at the birds again in '05.

As Ray Stated don't let H.G. push you around.

Later,
Old 06-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

hi, i have a tc3, but thinking about changing car, should i get a Pro4?, because i going back to Hong Kong this summer.
Felix, Call me for a good price. I can help you with set up.

Luis
(407) 466-8343
Old 06-14-2004, 09:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by coastaltony
So what am I, chopped
liver?
YOur in those Kyosho pics too? I have to pull out the mag and look again!! I like seeing pics f all thse people. Well sometimes-some of you guys are just plain OOOGly!! hahaha!!

Ray
Old 06-14-2004, 09:09 AM
Tech Champion

Ray, i will try to going to the snowbird next year,i have fun this year, i still thinking........ but i scare about set up is because, in F.L., not many of my friend have pro4, i will get lost in set up
From what I hear Felix-the set-ups in the back of the book are DIALED on asphalt!!! So no worries. Also-when you hit HK-you will be dialed!! I might be going to CHina next summer and I am sure we will stop in HK for a day. Well talk more in 2005 and maybe you can show me the tracks you race at in HK!!!

Ray
Old 06-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

sorry about that,coastaltony
Old 06-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Tech Elite

hey you guys make sound like I am a horrible GUY!

felixs cool we have been helping him with set ups we even have him running modified He hhee ehhe heeLOL you should have seen the look on his face when he started working on his car! it was a domb founded look he said ! wa da fU@&! happen I hav na diff. ( imagine his accent!)
his diffs melted together! the look was just so funny!

coastal tony guys wasnt in the pics he is a local guy who runs down here with a pro 4.

dont worry about felix it was a ruff weekend for us I had personal problems at home which I apologised to him about because I took it out on him.
I have been taking him to the state races down here somehow every race we go to on saturday night after qualifing its his birthday! its happened the last 3 races we go to ! he loves it because the girls at the restaurant give him hugs and kisses along with sinnging happy bithday by the racers! I have never seen a china man blush!

Old 06-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Tech Champion

speedXl-too funny-no one wold have known what we were talking about-but you HAD to tell who you are!! YOu were WAY rough on our little Felix!!! As they say in Nemo "Is there another way?? Hes just a BOOOOuuuyyyyyyyy!!"

Is he showing as much prmise as he did at Birds where he was amazing in the Main!!!
Old 06-14-2004, 11:02 AM
Tech Elite

hey man when someone is wrong they have to be mature enough to know they were wrong! I know if I didnt say anything know one would know But the situation with my girl which you should remember doesnt make it right!
hopefully next year we hang out again I wll bring him up! he's been hanging out with me at the state races we have him running in the top three in the A mains but young grass hopper still learing to be patient sooner or later he will learn that waiting a corner or two will keep him from breaking something!

he kicked everyones ass yeaterday with a motor I gave him he started 10th on the grid and cought the front runners and pulled 6 seconds on them he is comming along!

looking forwared to next year ! i aint going to fall aslpeep!
Old 06-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ok, i am here again, hector did help me out in the race and yesterday in stock, i win because of his motor, so it is cool
Old 06-14-2004, 02:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

how does the angle of the sway bar ball cups in relation to the bar effect the hanlding?

most likely it wont be a difference for me but just wanna know..

thanks!
Old 06-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by rc_square24
how does the angle of the sway bar ball cups in relation to the bar effect the hanlding?

most likely it wont be a difference for me but just wanna know..

thanks!
to me not a whole lot...but the angle of the set-screw on the ball will effect the handling slightly...make sure they are all in the same position.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Darkseid
Anyone else having problems with 'shaving' their spur gear under breaking? This was my first time running mod with the car, I set the gear mesh as tight as possible while still having play, but still when I hit the breaks, the spur would get 'shaved' by the pinion.

I would come off the track with a pile of white dust just below the pinion from all the material that was taken off!

Like I said, the mesh is right, the motor is tighted down, so what gives?

Should I just go to 48 pitch gears instead???
Square make a nice little item that gets rid of some of the play thats in the spur gear mount plate... It's basically a one piece shaft and spur plate thats made out of Alloy and gets rid of the slop thats in the original design with the pins..
-Dave
Old 06-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Square make a nice little item that gets rid of some of the play thats in the spur gear mount plate... It's basically a one piece shaft and spur plate thats made out of Alloy and gets rid of the slop thats in the original design with the pins..
-Dave
I have on my car...next to the PRP spur gear plate its the next best purchases I've made...
Old 06-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by rc-zombies
I have on my car...next to the PRP spur gear plate its the next best purchases I've made...
Man I which I had the PRP Plate

-Dave
Old 06-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
-Dave
Thanks JDM...and rc-zombies

Can I bumb a part # off of one of you guys?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.