Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type >

Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Old 01-18-2004, 06:42 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by black-knight
Just completed the basic build of my Eagle G4, ready for motor setup now.

Nice ride.

Can you tell me what pipe are you using there?
Old 01-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by InitialD
Nice ride.

Can you tell me what pipe are you using there?
It an EagleModel 5.2mm inline pipe, i also have a 7.00mm ready for use.

www.eaglemodel.com - Eagle Model are Japanese.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Default pipe

look like almost the same like this one
http://shop.the-border.nl/customer/p...cat=425&page=1
Old 01-18-2004, 06:03 PM
Tech Prophet

Cool. Thanks for the info. How are they in terms of hardness? Durability?
Old 01-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by InitialD
Cool. Thanks for the info. How are they in terms of hardness? Durability?
I can't really give us a good answer regarding, hardness and durability as i have not got into a situation on track to damage one yet.

They are similar in weight and look to the Nova pipes so should be pretty good.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)
Default G4 kits

Hey guys,

I just got a great deal on the pro versions. I am selling them for $300 shipped to the US. They are brand new and factory sealed. I also carry every part for the car as well as all of Trinity's products. My website should be up next week. Email me at [email protected]

I also have the reflex nt kits for $225.

rcnutshobbies
Old 01-19-2004, 11:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Team Magic Nick... This is RC_Alan, I went to Trinity's web-page to price the fuel tank for my G4, the cost was posted at $31.99 USD. From your earlier posts, you said that you would contact your distributors and ask them to lower/correct there prices... As a matter a fact, Trinity raise the price of the fuel tank... I really can't see why owners of the G4 have to pay again for a tank that should have been the correct size to begin with... Yes the tank old tank works, but if you want to race the car you can't use the old tank. The reason most people bought the G4 was not to bash the car in a parking lot, but to race the car in compitition against other top makes like Mugen and Serpent... Again, why is the fuel tank so much when compared to the HPI R40, there fuel tank costs only $8.00 USD??? Not trying to come down hard on you Nick... Just trying to understand what's going on here... I really believe owners of the old tank should be compensated for the error of the manufacturer and not have to pay so much for someone else's error.. Oh, I got your msg about the testing the Steering servo saver... Never got a reply back from you either...
I'm really trying to be positive here... Other racers and team drivers of Mugen, OFNA and Team Associated ask me how is the support I'm getting from Team Magic and Trinity??? How hard is it to get parts for your car??? What is cost of parts and up keep??? What are the problem area's with the car??? I tell them the car is great... But... You tell me what should I tell them without lying to them... Can someone help me here??? Not trying to flame... Just very unhappy... Everyone here knows how much I like the G4... The support is the issue here... Trinity and Team Magic really needs to get on the ball or your compitition is really going to pass you by...

RC_Alan
Old 01-19-2004, 11:42 PM

It`s a pitty... really... maybe RCNUT could comes up with solution for G4 fans in the whole US.. it`s a great car with a wrong dress as I picture G4 in the US market.
Old 01-20-2004, 01:15 AM
Tech Initiate

While I bought my new G4 kit in three weeks ago, the shopkeeper told me that they had new fuel tank and they could replace the fuel tank included in the kit for me. However, they told me that I had to pay extra US$ 6.50 for the new fuel tank and returned the brand new tank to them. The list price of the new fuel tank is US$13.00. I had no choice but paid extra US$6.5 for the new tank!
Old 01-20-2004, 08:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks guys for understanding my last posts... You know I have 2 rolling chassis and one full kit... I have over $2000.00 USD invested in these cars and the support here is SoCal is horrible... Strange thing, even Trinity's 1/10 electric Sedan driver don't drive Trinity's nitro cars here in Socal... They chose to only drive electric... To get the word out about such a great car, you would think there Factory Team drivers would do both... Barry Baker does it for Team Associated, Atsushi Hara does it for HPI... Also, when you compare prices of parts... That's the part that has be seeing RED... Even the Serpent 710's fuel tank cost less then the G4... I can understand Serpent costing alittle more then the rest, but the Team Magin/Trinity G4 parts costs are to the Moon... Trinity just raised there prices on there webpage as well... I'm in for the long haul... Already have to much invested in the car to change right now. Man, this car drives so well and it handles Super... It's Trinity and Team Magic that makes staying with it so hard... There is only one Hobby shop in SoCal... That's from the Mexico/United States boarder, all they way up to Northern California that has G4 parts in there store... Oh, most if not lhs's have Trinity Electric parts... Batteries and Motors... But no support for there Nitro cars... There's more support for the old Reflex/NT then there is for the G4... Broken promises from Nick Ko/Team Magic Nick... The rising costs for parts online here on Trinity's webpage... Oversea shipping cost for express shipping that still takes almost a month to get to you... Oh, I'm still waiting for my order from RC-Mart as well... Payment posted, but no one seems to be able to locate my order even with the tracking number... You see why I'm so mad... Team Magic and Trinity should give there US owners a break and support them alot better... For a fuel tank that cost $25.00 USD 2 weeks ago to now cost $31.00 dollars now is just unfair... I have 2 cars and one kit for extra parts... So for 3 fuel tanks... Plus taxs, that's over $100.00 USD's for something that should have been corrected before the car shipped... And still no compensation for the error... I'm not here to bash the car in any way.. The G4 itself is super!! The best car I've driven and I've driven almost all of them except the new Cen car... lol I'll pass... When I see the support of OFNA, MUGEN, Team Associated and Serpent at all the local event's and Trinty is no where to be found except a few banners posted.... SoCal of all places is where they should be trying to bring this car into clear focus... Where are the hobby shops that carry the parts in the area??? I mean from over a 300 mile radius, only 1 shop carries parts and that's only a few parts... No re-orders for parts already sold out... Am I missing something here??? Everyone here, please forgive me letting off some steam... I'm really sorry... I guess in your parts of the US and the world, support is great... I feel like the guy on the movie Cast-away on the Island... For support and cost of up keep. Oh, for those that don't know, I have over $2000.00 invested in the G4... So I'm not cheap... But 31.00 USD for a fuel tank... Promised support from Team Magic about testing a new Steering servo saver... Then no word from them at all.... I'm not a Josh Cyrul or Barry Baker type driver... But when people and even Team drivers from the other major companies ask me about the car, support and cost for parts for the G4... I tell them the car is great... But.... They leave shaking there heads laughing. I know this problem can't be fixed over night.... But action speaks louder then words... I guess I'll have to buy all my spare parts overseas... Wait 3-4 weeks to fix a broken belt or a dog bone... Or go through Trinity page and pay 2-3 times the cost... Does anyone know of any hobby shops in California that I might have missed that carries G4 parts... Anyone can order parts.... I can do that... When a part is needed, you should be able to go to a lhs and get the part...

RC_Alan
Old 01-20-2004, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by utopian
While I bought my new G4 kit in three weeks ago, the shopkeeper told me that they had new fuel tank and they could replace the fuel tank included in the kit for me. However, they told me that I had to pay extra US$ 6.50 for the new fuel tank and returned the brand new tank to them. The list price of the new fuel tank is US$13.00. I had no choice but paid extra US$6.5 for the new tank!
it is still better than investing ~ US300 and get a 69cc tank ! almost 10% down on fuel capacity ... ...
Old 01-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Default rc-alan

I hear you pain, if you need any parts let me know. I carry all parts for the G4 or I can get them. Trinity is only 15 minutes from me. I will do my best to beat their prices also. Email me at [email protected]. All my parts go out priority mail with tracking.

Mike
Old 01-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default another hobbyshop?

Rcnut,
Do you have a shop, or are you just a store front. Not that a store front is a bad thing, but a shop would have a larger inventory. Thanks again.
RC Alan, I hear you dude. A-men! How the heck can trinity change the price within days, I still use the small tank, and havent opted for the big tank. Does the part # change with the larger tank?
And the RC mart thing- STILL waiting for parts????? What the heck, I would request a refund, and claim the package lost in transit! Best of luck, next time order from the homeland, not oversea. A lesson learned for all of us at your expense(sorry).
Old 01-20-2004, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Default vr6vroom

I am a storefront with a website. The only difference is I am 15 mintues from Trinity so I can go order a part in the morning pick it up at lunch and have it shipped the next day priority mail. I carry some a lot of items in stock but mostly the g4 kit(4 on hand) and engines. There is no need to carry a lot of trinity parts in stock since I can just go get them.
Old 01-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default price

Mike
How much for the k factory rear tower/bulkhead then? Also do you race? If so where? We may have crossed pathes before?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.