Community
Wiki Posts
Search

On-Road & Off-Road Setups

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Tech Addict

Default On-Road & Off-Road Setups

I don't really know where to put that so I post on On-Road Electric as most of the setup in the link are for on-road but this is kind of 55%-45% On/Off-Road setup! I don't know if it will be useful to double post this message with the Off-Road.

I check on some cars' topic to get some information and very often they is someone asking for a setup considering such car with such surface on a technical bumpy track and more. I used to answer, "just have a look there, you may get something!" Most of the time I give a not manufacture link

Repeating the same thing ever and ever is a bit boring so I hope this thread could be useful to everyone to get setup for his own car!

Action RC: AE TC5 & Schumacher MI2 setups from Australia.

PetitRC: On-Road & Off-Road, mainly Electric, some Nitro - AE, CRC, Tamiya, Kyosho,X-Factory, Tenth Technology, Academy, BMI, Corally, Losi, Yokomo, Super Merchant, Xray, TOP ...... There is some links to the source too!

CML: Team CML setup - AE, Yokomo, Ho Bao, Team Magic.

Team Spoon: On-Road setups, Losi mainly

Gearchart: Electric On-Road - Corally, HB, Tamiya, Losi, Yokomo ...

Hobbytec Losi: UK setups for Losi Off-Road cars.
Hobbytec X-Factory: UK setups for X-Factory cars.

RCSetup: Losi TripleXCR & 8ight setups.

Sure, there is probably more, the ones for the manufactures themselves for example but this is straight forward to access!

I did bookmark the website for Micheal Lufaso but seems to be off. It was a good source for AE 1:12 scale cars!

PS: If that's not relevant or cause any trouble or if everybody knows about those link, remove the post!

Last edited by Arn0; 09-05-2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Mistake spoted!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Arn0
RCSetup: Losi TripleXCR & 8ight setups.

Sure, there is probably more, the ones for the manufactures themselves for example but this is straight forward to access!

I did bookmark the website for Micheal Lufaso but seems to be off. It was a good source for AE 1:12 scale cars!

PS: If that's not relevant or cause any trouble or if everybody knows about those link, remove the post!
the link for xxxcr and the eight which goes to rcsetups.com, does not have setups for losi cars or any car right know. Brandon Rhode who runs the site got picked up by kyosho, so he deleted all the losi setups from the site.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by theanimaleide
the link for xxxcr and the eight which goes to rcsetups.com, does not have setups for losi cars or any car right know. Brandon Rhode who runs the site got picked up by kyosho, so he deleted all the losi setups from the site.
I was guessing a technical problem.
That's a shame those setups where deleted, even driving for Kyosho, it should have been good to keep those data alive.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

it would have been nice.