Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Torco racing fuel

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Anyone know where I can get some torco in socal...I have been ordering it direct but I need a gallon ASAP!
Old 01-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Come get my half gallon before you head out Mikey.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

torco is my favorite fuel by FAR!

i come from running odonnell and byrons

as long as torco is around i wont run another fuel.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Tech Addict

t &t hobby on 19th st I think they have torco
Old 02-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I would like to thank everyone for thier terrific support, 2010 is off to a terrific start. Please let all of your racing buddies outside of RC we are constantly adding inventory and want their business, we are still offering free shipping, and referall bonus bucks.

Nextweek we will be heading to Atlanta as the official fuel supplier of Psycho Nitro Blast, look for us trackside and we will be there with HUGE race weekend discounts that will only be available to those attending PNB.

Remember to check trjperformance.com to find your local Torco retailer, stores have fresh stock and are looking forward to you business.

Thank you for the great start,

Tim Habiuk
TRJPerformance.com
Old 05-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default EPIC RC and TORCO fuel PROBLEMS

I don't know if anyone else has dealt directly with torco but I had the worst customer service ever.

I emailed them directly and spoke to them on the phone. I was sent to epicrc.com to order it. I ordered it and paid via paypal on april 23rd. after 2 weeks of no communication, I called the cell number and attempted to contact them. No one answered and no one returned my call. Last week I then filed a claim with paypal, then still no communication I filed a claim. Finally today I received refund.

This is factual information, I am not bashing anyone, just letting everyone know my experience. No hate mail please.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Sorry to hear you had a problem.

I have been dealing Torco Race Fuels and Lubricants for over a year, we ship same day, and have the lowest prices on the net.

Please check us out WWW.TRJPERFORMANCE.COM.

and I will answer your call or return it same day...980-721-5943
Old 06-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by sider662
I don't know if anyone else has dealt directly with torco but I had the worst customer service ever.

I emailed them directly and spoke to them on the phone. I was sent to epicrc.com to order it. I ordered it and paid via paypal on april 23rd. after 2 weeks of no communication, I called the cell number and attempted to contact them. No one answered and no one returned my call. Last week I then filed a claim with paypal, then still no communication I filed a claim. Finally today I received refund.

This is factual information, I am not bashing anyone, just letting everyone know my experience. No hate mail please.

I guess some things never change.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

how long will a unopen gallon last or do it not go bad
Old 06-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rawdawgga
how long will a unopen gallon last or do it not go bad
In the closet at your house in temperature controlled environment and out of the sun it will last a year+..shake well before using every time
Old 06-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jaz240
In the closet at your house in temperature controlled environment and out of the sun it will last a year+..shake well before using every time
thanks jaz
Old 06-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Quick question. What is the current oil content on the Torco Fuels? I've read everythign from 8%-11%, but nothing that proves an actual amount.

Also, I recently had a problem with an engine, that has me wondering if it is the fuel.. When I went to a particular gallon my temps went up significantly, fuel consumption went up from 12 minute run time to 8 minute run times, and compression went BYE BYE! I have used about 1/2 of this gallon, now sending off piston and sleeve to be pinched. I am thinking I have a bad gallon of fuel. My Biggest concern is I have 7 more gallons of Torco that are unopened. What should I do?
Old 06-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by (MRC)Scotty!
Quick question. What is the current oil content on the Torco Fuels? I've read everythign from 8%-11%, but nothing that proves an actual amount.

Also, I recently had a problem with an engine, that has me wondering if it is the fuel.. When I went to a particular gallon my temps went up significantly, fuel consumption went up from 12 minute run time to 8 minute run times, and compression went BYE BYE! I have used about 1/2 of this gallon, now sending off piston and sleeve to be pinched. I am thinking I have a bad gallon of fuel. My Biggest concern is I have 7 more gallons of Torco that are unopened. What should I do?
10%

(8% Proprietary Synthetic oil, 2% Castor Oil)

Not sure of any issues, I have run a few cases in the past year without any problems and have sold a few hundred cases in the southeast without any issues.

Some people make an error and tune for smoke coming from the pipe, I have been able to get 350 head temps and it still smoke like a motor than was running 150. Tuning for smoke is not suggested with this fuel. I run a Jammin .21 plus, that is on its 9th gallon, and get about 10 minute runtimes avg. with head temps about 210, depending on weather and such.

That being said, I have had a few people that tune strictly on smoke and have worn out the piston and sleeve because of it being to lean. They were really lean 12-18 hours leaner from the previous fuel they used. Castor and Synthetic oil have a flashpoint within a few degrees of each other, it is just the type of oil difference that causes the smoke difference.

Thanks Tim
Old 06-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

For the lowest prices on Torco Race Fuels, and Lubricant visit WWW.TRJPERFORMANCE.COM .

Wether it is for your car, truck, atv, motorcycle and yes your RC Car, we have the lowest advertised prices on the net.

Check it out...
Old 06-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

New ines added this week, check it out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.