Wiki Posts
Search

EP4200's

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default yeti35

try reading before talking i never said brads name he did that i know it may hurt alot to try reading and there are places that can help. i also know that my grammer and spelling are not perfect but i can still read.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default fenwick

i did try to talk it out with brad but all brad had to say was be quite and listen when i was try to talk to him. so that didnt work so i came on here to vent.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

wow, vic you had to of used spell check on that one. you spelled everything correctly...

sorry had to do it vic.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up yes

yes i did

just joking
Old 09-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Tech Adept

Are you done venting? it is now a 2 day 5 page vent. thats pretty long of a vent. Just let it go and enjoy ur new packs from the other matcher. just have fun and race...............

2 more cents, down to a penny now till pay day...
Old 09-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default no

not till brad reads this and comes out and says that his customer service and the way he treated me was wrong then i will be done. and when he reads his pitbull instructions
Old 09-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Tech Adept

found the spell check button, i see
Old 09-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default yes

found it but everytime the page moves the button does too. deedee
Old 09-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default what

you know that was funny
Old 09-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default to brad

hey brad when you read the pitbull instructions please give me a call and let know what you think
Old 09-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Tech Regular

Am I right in thinking the lock out feature forces the charge for a set period?

If that is the case I'd consider it dangerous in any situation.

In the ICE it's called a top off charge. In the intruction it recommends a very low current. I wouldn't recommend anyone ever use of one these features, they are a recipy for disaster.

Last edited by JevUK; 09-06-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:53 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RLMW VQ
To all you people that said that I ruined my pack by using the mah lock out I ask how could I have, if you all take 1 minute and read the pitbull instructions manual you will see that in the mah lock out part the pit bull will stop the pack if it is over charging the pack. So with that I don’t see how I could have ruined the pack. Now I know that you are going to say that that only works if that pack is all the way dead but according to ce it will stop the pack when the pack reaches full no matter what. So now what is the argument that I did something wrong. It cant be user error because the pitbull will not allow user error to happen. So to brad when you read this please give me a call and we can talk about this. If you would like me to send in my pitbull to ce to verify that nothing is wrong with the pitbull. Now if anyone has something to say about this please feel free to hit me up. And all you people that called me names and made rude comments now what do you have to say?
It does not state that it will automatically stop if it is overcharging. If you are reading the same instructions with the The "mAHr Lockout on" screen It says exactely what it does, "ignore peaks for as long as it takes to deliver the number of mAHr selected to the pack. Then goes on to say that it will reset itself to off each time after you charge a pack and you would have to select it each time.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Vic why are you continuing to drag this on... I have not said anything through this whole thing...

But you need to let it go... The more you go on and on about this and try and crack jokes and all that the more the people who even feel sorry for you .... Dont anymore.

And dont say on here your only telling brad to read the instructions... when in fact you went on another thread and told everyone who frequents that thread "If you all would read your pitbull x3 manual about mah lock out that would be good"

And when you have had 2 Owners of highly respected companies come on and say in this thread whether it is before you had your problem or not.... Batteries dont just explode.... 99.999% of the time its operator failure. If this happened to me after my batteries had been charging just fine for what around a month ??? And then all of a sudden when you buy a USED Pitbull from someone and you start charging and blow up the packs..... Common sense tells me and prob every single person on this forum that maybe it was the charger cause for the whole life of the battery up until you used the other charger the packs charged fine.... But might not have taken a full charge cause you were using a light bulb discharger and not equalizing the cells.... So since it wasnt taking the charge you thought it should you were actually forcing the cells to try and take more of a charge than it could.... VIC the cells couldnt take anymore of a charge cause they werent discharged and equalized to allow themselves to take the max charge..... I dont know what you did the day they blew up... as far as discharging but that is why they werent taking more of a charge before and i told you that.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:15 AM
Tech Master

Wow, still going!

Snowy.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:04 AM
Tech Adept

Please stop this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.