Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Poinas, I am sorry if you feel I should not have made this someones business. But I only went public with a fraction of what I know and made it as proffesional as I could. I have saved every email, conversation, promise, excuse, untrue story, etc ever had with OCM knowing that I may need it one day.
As my post was quoted here I'd like to comment few things to clarify.

Alan first of all I have nothing against you in person as you have also helped us and I thank you for that. Either do I know exactly what has been discussed/done/promised between you and factory nor do probably majority of the readers on the public forums. It's not my issue nor it is anybody elses and this was the reason I felt sorry it was brought out like it was. I believe this is fair sofar ?

In case you see the need to bring up also other stuff it's for sure your decision. If you've made a contract for being an employee of one company you need to respect that contract as do the opposite party. If you have legally binding comitments not fullfilled by your boss I'm sure also in US there are laws and league of legal personell ready to help you out without the need to put things in public. In case similar contracts have been made with the team drivers and OCM including actual financial stakes it makes things even better for you. There are special legal entities dedicated of dealing with these things including cases where the employee is operating in another country. Using these I think would have been the correct way of dealing things but again it's just my opinion and nothing else.

Anyway as this has nothing to do with me directly I'll rest my case and hope for the best for all
Old 05-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Turboracer
vnmsgt
Let me be clear so if you had an employee who you terminated and had not gotten his final pay to him he has the right to take your products and sale them.
I know there is another side to the story (This was based of of OCM's Side)
If I had an employee who I terminated and had not gotten his final pay, I would be breaking the law In my previous life, we would suspend employees for a few days if they did something that was a fireable offense and request the final check from our corporate offices and fill out the proper termination paperwork, send it overnight to corporate, and they would overnight the check back for commissions due or hours worked or salary owed depending on their pay structure. Then the employee would come in, fill out the final paperwork, get copies of everything in their employee files, and their last check.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Allan,

Sent you a PM and an email WRT buggies for sale.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

This of course, prevented potential lawsuits and unemployment claims.....But what do I know? I do know that each state has various laws in regards to hiring and firing. We had to follow those procedures because of Colorado and a few other states.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yeah, it is getting pretty good. Oh, by the way... jamminnay....bite me bit*h, lol. That was dang near poetic.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sorry guys, I had to at least get 1 post in on such a popular thread.......I guess you better make that 2 posts,lol.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by hakmazter
Anyone who is a sponsored team driver of OCM, if you are concerned about the future of OCM, please contact me at [email protected]. We will need a resume and some form of proof. I am thinking that you guys are probably not the type of people who want to jump ship and run the main brands anyways. If you are up to a challenge, I am coming up with a great promotion for you to try to help you out.

If you are a regular hobbyist, I will have a promotion for you also.

ABurton, did Cameron talk to you yet?

Mike Mazza
Caster Racing USA
OMG
Talk about the Vultures swooping in. That's dead set discusting.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by insaneracin2003
Alan, This is YOUR life that is being tampered with. YOU do the things you feel are necessary. You are a good guy and OCM is good product. I just hope that things work out for you and your family. If you need anything, let me know....
Paul
+1
Old 05-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

+1 for caster offering deals... anybody care to take a chance?? lol
Old 05-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamminnay
+1 for caster offering deals... anybody care to take a chance?? lol
I run Caster's and I can tell you the anybody will be happy with them and the current designs. I sold off my Kyosho ST-RR, Hyper ST-Pro and 8ight buggy to keep and run the Caster's. Nothing against OCM because I sell OCM and they are great products but AB will NOT be disappointed if he decided to run for Caster Racing. I do not think hakmaster is being a vulture at all. He knows that alot of guys running OCM do not want to run mainstream (bandwagon) products and since some will not continue to run OCM they might be interested in Caster Racing. There is NOT a smaller company out there right now that has the product available for retail and team drivers to race and not have to worry about getting parts and WILL get parts within the week they need them or order them. Caster has their $h1t together!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Alan:

Which ever direction all this goes, you will still have your spot on the TnT-Fx Team.

I see another open door coming your way.

YGM.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

just like tres.... always positive!!

Originally Posted by Tres
Alan:

Which ever direction all this goes, you will still have your spot on the TnT-Fx Team.

I see another open door coming your way.

YGM.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Why would anyone want to race for TnTFX??? Just a little off-track smack for a good guy with some great products.....I guess that just answered my question.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

rcdude your an idiot!! tres is not good he is the best!!! lol
Old 05-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

All the stuff he's made for Alan looks really top notch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.