Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
The future of brushless motors >

The future of brushless motors

The future of brushless motors

Old 08-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default The future of brushless motors

hey all:Brushless motors are starting to gain popularity in many different classes so i want to know a few thing about them?First when they become the norm will all the current motor companies offer them or will some go by the way side and we'll only have a handfull of brushless brands?Second will there come a time when companies will offer brushless motors that are exact equivalent to the current brushed stock,19t and mod. electric motors?Finally if i'm lookin to get into electric racing should i only consider brushless since that's the way the rc industry is headed or go with both depending on what type that class offers at this time? Thanks for the info
Old 08-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b-man777
hey all:Brushless motors are starting to gain popularity in many different classes so i want to know a few thing about them?First when they become the norm will all the current motor companies offer them or will some go by the way side and we'll only have a handfull of brushless brands?Second will there come a time when companies will offer brushless motors that are exact equivalent to the current brushed stock,19t and mod. electric motors?Finally if i'm lookin to get into electric racing should i only consider brushless since that's the way the rc industry is headed or go with both depending on what type that class offers at this time? Thanks for the info
you cant go wrong with either the 13.5 brushless motor or the 10.5 motor those 2 i think will be very popular classes