Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
1/12 RS12G Atsushi Hara Replica >

1/12 RS12G Atsushi Hara Replica

1/12 RS12G Atsushi Hara Replica

Old 03-15-2005, 03:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by 429racer
Nice JD, I got to race my 12th scale this weekend and it was just plain fast, consistent and easy to drive.
Ya i am really liking the Hara, it gets better and better every week for me. Its very consistent and bites in those corners.. Very pleased
Old 03-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by JDXray
Do you have a link?

Hello JD,

Here is translated link.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...m%2findex2.htm

Enjoy!
Old 03-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by kiyano
Hello JD,

Here is translated link.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...m%2findex2.htm

Enjoy!
Thanks for the link, its great.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I finally took the hara on carpet and it's one sweet ride. The problem I had was the esc kept coming off when I hit the barrier or a car. I used high quality servo tape but it still kept coming off due to lack of chassis real estate. The chassis has so many cut outs. I think I'll put some strapping tape from underneath to be sure this doesn't happn again.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by revzalot
I finally took the hara on carpet and it's one sweet ride. The problem I had was the esc kept coming off when I hit the barrier or a car. I used high quality servo tape but it still kept coming off due to lack of chassis real estate. The chassis has so many cut outs. I think I'll put some strapping tape from underneath to be sure this doesn't happn again.
You can try a piece of lexan.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Hey revzalot,
I had the same problem so wat i did was i just put a really small amout of shoe goo on the chassis then just stuck the electronics on. And I ran my Hara at a track I had never been to and it was sweet it was a little slow but thats not the cars fault thats mine and then I broke the front of the chassis since the body post part of the chassis is so thin and that was it but ill get another chassis, those walls just kept hitting me
Old 03-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks. I think I'll shoo goo a piece of lexan to the chassis and stick the esc on the lexan with double sided tape.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Regular

Ive done that to.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:21 AM
Tech Addict

How does this chassis run on carpet?
With all these cutouts it looks like it is very flexy, if you ask me it's more A chassis for outdoors, though it looks very nice!
Old 03-16-2005, 04:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally posted by Tekin
How does this chassis run on carpet?
With all these cutouts it looks like it is very flexy, if you ask me it's more A chassis for outdoors, though it looks very nice!
The chassis is a little bit more flexible than most of the carpet cars out today but it will still perform awesome on carpet, not quite sure as to how it will drive on asphalt. The chassis is still stiffer than some of the 12th scale cars from early last year. I have been runing my Hara car for the whole winter season and I love my car. I can run the car into the corner hard hugging the pipes and carry plenty of speed through it and it stays flat. But all of this is just my opinon.
Old 03-16-2005, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by 429racer
The chassis is a little bit more flexible than most of the carpet cars out today but it will still perform awesome on carpet, not quite sure as to how it will drive on asphalt. The chassis is still stiffer than some of the 12th scale cars from early last year. I have been runing my Hara car for the whole winter season and I love my car. I can run the car into the corner hard hugging the pipes and carry plenty of speed through it and it stays flat. But all of this is just my opinon.
I agree 100% That car moves in those corners, i barley lose any speed in them. Its the best 12th i have gotten. I think the car has the best handling when it comes to 12th scale, but thats IMO also.

And i am pretty sure that you can get a custom chassis that would be alittle stiff and thicker. (i have been trying to get one for myself and my brother and maybe a few people at my track who run the kit. The first chassis will be expensive but the rest will be fairly cheap thats why i have to pull the $ together for the first chassis)
Old 03-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

The chassis works fine on carpet. I raced it in stock class and it corners really nice. I'll let you guys know how this chassis runs on asphalt.

JDxray, let me know if you get a thicker chassis. I'm interested.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by revzalot
The chassis works fine on carpet. I raced it in stock class and it corners really nice. I'll let you guys know how this chassis runs on asphalt.

JDxray, let me know if you get a thicker chassis. I'm interested.
Ill be pming you shortly.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Tech Regular

Yea we're trying to get a BMI chassis and Jason said he would make one but its mad money for the first because of the customizing but then the price goes down 130 dollars or sumthing.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

back to the top!

This weekend was a crazy weekend for TEAM MILF:
Saturday was just setting the car up for out 500 lap Enduro we would have on Sunday. I was unable to attend but i put my faith in the hands of my brother, and him and ALBERTO to take home the WIN!

Hara was running good all weekend and there was good consistence, if could only get those stock motors going faster, lol.

1)AH12 Hammer and L4 (TEAM MILF)
2)Ah12 Hammer and AH12 Hammer
3)CRC/Speedmerchant and CRC/Speedmerchant

Congratz to all that attended!

Last edited by JDXray; 04-04-2005 at 10:34 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.