Kyosho VoneR Thread >

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Old 05-14-2002, 08:57 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: V-1-RR

Originally posted by Ah10
I vote to ignor the Dumb P$$ oh I mean "Dumb A$$", anyone show me some support?
Me for sure !!

Well I am surprised to see that he hasnt much reaction when I called him a DOG !
Old 05-14-2002, 09:05 AM
Tech Adept

Default V-1-RR

Man that's cool I DON'T get into all that other stuff. I'm just looking for a good price on a RR I just don't want to buy the clutch for a V-1-R. THANKS
Old 05-14-2002, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by patelladragger
redneck!

That's has got to be the funniest post I've read in a long time. 29 years I make it in this world and finally somebody calls me a redneck! Too funny. Can you define redneck? What have you read ANYWHERE posted by me that leads you to that term? My side is hurting that is so funny. I see name-calling is about the extent of the mental capabilities of way too many in this thread. Oh well - maybe your kids will get better genes.

tone- there was an RR on ebay closed yesterday for 265 US dollars but nobody bought it because added to his asking price the guy wanted too much in shipping from hong kong. I was going to buy it myself anyway, but my experience in this thread with these guys from Hong Kong made me reconsider.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ndexURL=0&rd=1

is the link if you're interested. Email the guy and maybe you can make him an offer. It all adds up to about what the people I know who ordered directly from an overseas hobby shop paid for it - around 300 with shipping. I'm still looking for an RR so if you find a good deal somewhere pass it on. The guys I know that have one got theirs from hobbynet in japan.

https://www.hobbynet-jp.com/english/hobbynet.html
You posted so many Bull Sh!t but nobody support your side...
Let's sing together:{Redneck!Redneck! Patelladragger is redneck....}
Old 05-14-2002, 09:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

WHY is t that so called Americans always like to hide... Stir up things..... then get offended when USEFUL information is shared... Do us all a favor and blow it out your A$$. Go whine and cry to your cousin, er uh Mommy. U fricken coal miner.

ok guys - let's just squash it for real. I've seen enough to know what the dynamic is here. There are a couple clowns from hong kong, and a couple of clowns from australia, and everybody else seems to be good-hearted racers (DTM included).

No one believes all asian cars are junk - I happen to really dig the voner; At the moment it's the nitro car I have in my box that I can drive the best. It's not the fastest, not even close, but it's tough as nails and consistent which is what I need as a new driver. If Kyosho would support the car here and didn't have that crazy arrangement with great plains jacking the prices up I'm sure there would be more races won with it and more people driving it. Other than the better quality of the plastics and belts it's not much better or worse than a reflex. Reflex stock clutch (yokomo) and 2 speed is better, voner has lighter chassis quality part design. So no one is questioning japanese engineering - I'd have to sell half the stuff in my house including mine and my wife's car if I was going to do that.

On this whole flame - It turned into a flame when the name calling and personal attacks started. DTM- you quoted the only thing's useful manticore posted but you left out hoardes of crap where he was obviously instigating. I'm not going to post it again - enough's enough.

This pulley is aluminum, not the stock. If you can get a bag full of aluminum pullies for 10 bucks then you can see why I would've wanted to order parts from hong kong. When I made the comment about paypal I wasn't referring to the pulley I was needing to order some RR parts centax/mounts/etc. Not very many lhs over here sell anything for the voner. I offered a buyer's fee as well so I don't see where I was so out of line with these hong kong guys. I was put off by the arrogant responses and I believe, so was proudwinner.

There were more generalizations made here about Americans than anything. Then when Americans show up and start calling folks, the perps backed off and started saying they were only talking about the two "P's", not Americans. LOL. Back-pedaling at its finest.

I say squash it - who cares. I'm not going to stop running the V1R because there happen to be nuts from hong kong and australia that are pompously passionate about the car. I see whose intentions are sincere and who is full of it on this thread so if i have any questions about a voner i'll send a PM to someone that has good sense.
Old 05-14-2002, 09:31 AM
Tech Master

there was an RR on ebay closed yesterday for 265 US dollars but nobody bought it because added to his asking price the guy wanted too much in shipping from hong kong. I was going to buy it myself anyway, but my experience in this thread with these guys from Hong Kong made me reconsider.

I kind of wonder if you know what ebay is all about??? That's a legitimate auction. Shipping is part of the deal too! If you dont like the price then dont bid on it. You made it sound like the selling is a crook(Flame suit on, this is just my $0.02).
Old 05-14-2002, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: V-1-RR

I vote to ignor the Dumb P$$ oh I mean "Dumb A$$", anyone show me some support?
I support you too....
that guy don't have any difference when comparing with a A$$......
Old 05-14-2002, 09:34 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Hard Jokur
WHY is t that so called Americans always like to hide... Stir up things..... then get offended when USEFUL information is shared... Do us all a favor and blow it out your A$$. Go whine and cry to your cousin, er uh Mommy. U fricken coal miner.

Good say Hard !!!!! We are both Hard !!!! HardKore !!!
Old 05-14-2002, 09:39 AM
Tech Regular

I kind of wonder if you know what ebay is all about??? That's a legitimate auction. Shipping is part of the deal too! If you dont like the price then dont bid on it. You made it sound like the selling is a crook(Flame suit on, this is just my $0.02).
his brain farts..
Old 05-14-2002, 09:53 AM
Tech Master

No flames needed - you guys are proving your lack of any kind of debate skills whatsoever.

FYI - I have 55 positive feedbacks on ebay as a buyer and seller - I know exactly what it is about. You're exactly right - I didn't like the shipping - so i didn't bid. I figured if I was going to pay 300 I could buy it from a real business for the same price and not have to worry if the guy was legit or not. Like I said- If the guy wasn't from Hong Kong I prob would've bought it. How did I say the guy is a crook all I said was he wanted too much money so his auction didn't sell. If I thought for sure he was a crook why would I even post it for a fellow hobbyist to check it out?

If I sell something new on ebay (or on these boards for that matter) 9 of 10 times I can't sell it for more than what hobby shops charge for it or even the same price - which is why I suggested to tone send the guy an offer.

Coal Miner? Redneck? Dog? Dumb _ss? Keep them coming - the lack of brain cells around these parts is showing more and more every time I read this thread. LOL.
Old 05-14-2002, 10:00 AM
Tech Champion

Coal Miner? Redneck? Dog? Dumb _ss? Keep them coming - the lack of brain cells around these parts is showing more and more every time I read this thread. LOL.
pity !

it seems he still dont know he is not welcome her !

what a poor kid !!
Old 05-14-2002, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

HardKore is the only way to be!!!!
Old 05-14-2002, 10:02 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by FACTION95Si
HardKore is the only way to be!!!!
Give me 5 !!
Old 05-14-2002, 10:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

No.. U are showing how typical "Americans" are... They ask for information, and if it's not to their lilking, then they get pissed.... just like U. Then complain that there is no information to your liking... (because U cant read...)

Why dont you do us all a favor and take your cow out on a date and leave.... I bet you will find that conversation more fitting to you, at least you will be able to understand. After that be sure to put on some suntan lotion, or YAWL burn. Beter yet go home and crawl under that rock you've been under all this time.

Lack of brain cells?? wait a minute, who is the one who started slingin the $*it in the first place....

Got YO Panties in a bunch dint we?? Well I'm sure the others here wouldn't mind if you picked your a$$ to get them out...

You give REAL Americans a bad name.... so please do us all a favor....... and leave......

I'm sure we'll shed a tear for you when you do....

No flames needed - you guys are proving your lack of any kind of debate skills whatsoever.

FYI - I have 55 positive feedbacks on ebay as a buyer and seller.....

Old 05-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Hard Jokur

I'm sure we'll shed a tear for you when you do....

Yeah I will be crying so hard! LMAO
Man my cheek is hurting already, I guess I was laughing too hard!
Old 05-14-2002, 11:23 AM

OK guys you need to calm this down. We don't want this ti become another Trinity Tech Talk. The best thing to do is ignore the ignorant posts.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.