Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 08:07 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Sydewynder

I'm put myself on permanent vacation. Didn't you know? Maybe I'll go to the track tommorow and Wednesday and Thursday............

The red button is good for everything. Just need to get my hands on one.

Also you'll notice I don't put up those smiley faces anymore.
what happened to you Fok? early retirement? I wish I can go to the track a few times a week !!
Old 05-13-2002, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Manticore

I would like to try xxx-s but since it is not popular here so I do worry about parts support. F201 is burning the place here as well. Limited supply on kits but luckily the dealer is my good old friend and I am able to get a couple of kits. one for myself and one for one of my buddy.

How do you like your F201 so far?
XXX-S is good. Ran well yesterday.

The F201 well I don't know when Tamiya will learn that their ball cups have way too much slop. You might want to get turnbuckles before you start. Hard to adjust ride height and toe with dumb ass threaded rods.

Oh well back to the V1R or the "other" permanent subject that this thread is for.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:13 PM
Tech Champion

XXX-S is good. Ran well yesterday.

The F201 well I don't know when Tamiya will learn that their ball cups have way too much slop. You might want to get turnbuckles before you start. Hard to adjust ride height and toe with dumb ass threaded rods.

Oh well back to the V1R or the "other" permanent subject that this thread is for.
so, eventually you have a V1RR? you still not answer my question my dear !!
Old 05-13-2002, 08:23 PM
Tech Master

nobody will say thanks for his donation after doing all this damage to this site !

[BS Begin]
First off manticore - why not end the BS! You and amg refuse to let it die. If I gave a donation I wouldn't be looking for thanks or looking to brag on some thread that I made one.

AMG - all that you just posted about what I am "telling you" is all fabricated - just plain untrue. There aren't posts anywhere to back any of that up. Never said you were a bad man, never said you shouldn't argue with me, never insulted your flag. Goodness -there's nothing left to argue about when you have to reach that far. Lets squash it dude! Especially since you have spent so much time going back and editing your posts completely changing their meaning adding paragraphs 15 minutes after your original. LOL.

I'm not sure if your references are to afghanistan when you talk about destroying a country searching for one man-but hey, I've already seen enough evidence of what your opinions are - so I don't really care. You seem knowledgeable about the V1R, so let's stick to the V1R. I don't really care what you think about America at this point.

[/BS ENDS]
[RC Talk Begins with no end]
Old 05-13-2002, 08:23 PM
Tech Master

On the bearings - I wouldn't really be interested in them mainly because of their durability. I'm primarily interested in them if they significantly free up the drive train beyond well maintained stock bearings. Secondary buying factor for me is whether they really are maint. free and thirdly their durability.

IMO, the primary reason my NTC3 is faster than my V1R is because of the freeness of the drivetrain. Secondary reason would be the slightly lighter weight. Just my opinion.

If those bearings really make a big difference in freeing up the drive train then that would be worth the $$ to me but I sure would'nt like to drop $100 dollars to test it out unless others have found that they do make significant difference. If anyone has installed the boca bearings and could testify to whether they do this or not it would be helpful.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by patelladragger

AMG - all that you just posted about what I am "telling you" is all fabricated - just plain untrue. There aren't posts anywhere to back any of that up. Never said you were a bad man, never said you shouldn't argue with me, never insulted your flag. Goodness -there's nothing left to argue about when you have to reach that far. Lets squash it dude! Especially since you have spent so much time going back and editing your posts completely changing their meaning adding paragraphs 15 minutes after your original. LOL.
Must I ask for permission to edit my post Does this offend you? So you think your 8 page rant is not trying to impose your opinions on anyone? You are crazy. Core issue is this:

You take offence at Manticore post. You take offence at my opinions. You make posts. Notice how nobody else but you and proud takes any offence. Now you tell me that you never tried to enforce your opinion..............

I'm not sure if your references are to afghanistan when you talk about destroying a country searching for one man-but hey, I've already seen enough evidence of what your opinions are - so I don't really care. You seem knowledgeable about the V1R, so let's stick to the V1R. I don't really care what you think about America at this point.
Now you say you don't care about my opinion. Takes 8 pages to say this
Old 05-13-2002, 08:30 PM
Tech Adept

Who sales the the V-ONE-RR

I'm looking to get a V-ONE-RR. Who sales the V-ONE-RR. Thanks Tony
Old 05-13-2002, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

On the bearings - I wouldn't really be interested in them mainly because of their durability. I'm primarily interested in them if they significantly free up the drive train beyond well maintained stock bearings. Secondary buying factor for me is whether they really are maint. free and thirdly their durability.

IMO, the primary reason my NTC3 is faster than my V1R is because of the freeness of the drivetrain. Secondary reason would be the slightly lighter weight. Just my opinion.

If those bearings really make a big difference in freeing up the drive train then that would be worth the $$ to me but I sure would'nt like to drop $100 dollars to test it out unless others have found that they do make significant difference. If anyone has installed the boca bearings and could testify to whether they do this or not it would be helpful.
Let us see who can help our good friend.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by AMGRacer

Must I ask for permission to edit my post Does this offend you? So you think your 8 page rant is not trying to impose your opinions on anyone? You are crazy. Core issue is this:

You take offence at Manticore post. You take offence at my opinions. You make posts. Notice how nobody else but you and proud takes any offence. Now you tell me that you never tried to enforce your opinion..............

Now you say you don't care about my opinion. Takes 8 pages to say this
well, forget about him, this little kid will vanish by himself !

Go away little boy, go away !
Old 05-13-2002, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Who sales the the V-ONE-RR

Originally posted by tone
Where are you located?
Old 05-13-2002, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

well, forget about him, this little kid will vanish by himself !

Go away little boy, go away !
Yes I grow tired of talking to this crazy, noisy man.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:35 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Who sales the the V-ONE-RR

Originally posted by tone
Hi Tony,

People post on this thread loves they V1R or V1RR, you might like to go here to look for what you want.

Good luck !!
Old 05-13-2002, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

so, eventually you have a V1RR? you still not answer my question my dear !!

No. Had opportunities to get one but decide not to. As you recall the little "discussion" on the HPI thread and note my comment on everyone has to prove that theirs is bigger everyone elses.

Because of that crap I ended up getting an MRX3, XXX-S, NTC3 and 2 F201 in the span of what 2 months. NTC3...eh. MRX3 new unopened w/RB C4. Running electrics on Monday nights.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

No. Had opportunities to get one but decide not to. As you recall the little "discussion" on the HPI thread and note my comment on everyone has to prove that theirs is bigger everyone elses.

Because of that crap I ended up getting an MRX3, XXX-S, NTC3 and 2 F201 in the span of what 2 months. NTC3...eh. MRX3 new unopened w/RB C4. Running electrics on Monday nights.

Holy, you are spending hell lot of money in 2 months !!!

Forget about those kids my dear !
Old 05-13-2002, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

Holy, you are spending hell lot of money in 2 months !!!

Forget about those kids my dear !
Nice cars Mr Fok!!!

I cannot go back to HPI forum since people are too mean Get a V1RR and don't go online

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.