Wiki Posts
Search

Does someone know?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Does someone know?

Hello,
I have been trying to contact Trinity for over a week and no one answers the phone or returns my messages.
Are they closed? i have a Digital Discharger that needs repair.
Can anyone let me know what is going on.
Thank You
Brett
Old 06-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Forget the email, them like to many others in the RC industry dont reply to emails. Why they have an adress i dont know..

Make sure you call during business hours and make sure you check your time zone vs there time zone to be sure you get through. Avoid lunch hour as some of them just voice mail the number for that hour.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Tech Rookie

They are EST like me( I'm in PA).
I have tried from 9:00am to 12:00 pm and after 2:00 PM everyday. No one answers.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Tech Adept

What is the issue with your DPD sir? Sorry for the delayed response. The company is under some major changes and there is no excuse of why a single person has not responded to you.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Tech Rookie

No problem. I was getting kind of use to it. I spoke to some guy name Chris or Chad. Have to say that was the rudest person i have ever dealt with on the phone. He tried to make me feel stupid when i told him the issues i was having.

I had spoken to a lady named Tony but when i tried to call back to get a return number she had told me i needed, No one answered the phone.

The problem is that the screen keeps blacking out.

Thank You
Old 06-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Now there is a hell of a response, Mike just drives for Trinity and is willing to help you out. He does not even live in the same state as Trinity. I think that is class Mike that you are willing to do that. I do have to agree they are pretty hard to get ahold of but I had no problems getting my issue resolved after talking to someone.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Tech Initiate

nice of mike to respond...kinda..... love this forum,as i will spend 3-5 k on this hobby this year and none of it will be on trinity products,lrp or mmr.
bought a team checkpoint charger last week with a sticky pushbutton,2 days later problem was resolved with a new charger. that is customer service! kudos to tcc and www.thehobbyshoponline.com. dont understand why so many people settle for much less.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:24 AM
Tech Regular

Not to get off topic but, Mr. Dumas is one of the classiest people you could ever hope to talk to.