Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher R12 Fusion

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 08:37 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Sorry man, no other sites that I know of.....Here is the updates happening http://www.racing-cars.com/newsdetails.asp?itemId=NP62 The pic doesn't have the alloy uppers yet.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default I need some help please

i got an engine to go in my r12 but have run into a problem. I got an Omega XT-12 rear exhaust sg crank, problem is the flywheel doesn't fit tight, the collet is too big for the crank shaft and the exhaust header is too big. has anyone else used this engine. or does anyone know what i would need to get to make it work with the r12?
Old 03-21-2004, 02:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Does any one know where i can get a flywheel collet for the 6mm crank shaft on an omega xt-12 to make it work with the r12?
Old 04-05-2004, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default fusion

saw some fsion drivers at the recent worlds, are they using the updated version paul?
Old 04-18-2004, 08:27 AM
Tech Master

Default wassup?

schumacher guys in the UK wassup?
Old 04-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Tech Master

Default paul wyn

hey paul! do u have the latest pics on the latest r12?
Old 05-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi everyone,

Just got my R12 engine. I have one problem. I'm leaking in the carb. area. Seems that when I press the gas it spills where the o-rings are. Should I purchase a new o-ring? When I loosen the carb to clean out the fuel line.... and reinstall it... seems as if when I'm screwing it back together that it's not screwing in straight. I hope it makes sense. It's like lop sided or something. HELP...

Thanks everyone

Later
Old 06-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

A while back some guy was making a plate to fit on starter box's for the R12 any one know who this was?

Old 06-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Z24
Tech Adept

Talking newbie R12

Hi people R12 Fans and drivers. I'm Angel Rosario from Puerto Rico, just going to say that I'll be here on the R12 forum to keep up to date and learn from all you people tips and stuff about the Fusion R12, now that I already owned one once again cuz I had another one before but I have been robed and lost my first R12 , but thanks to SirioInside got the chance to comeback again . My R12 already have most of the basics hup ups like the Mission Towers and the pro bars etc, all thanks to Paul Wynn and the R12 now handles grate, very nimble and responsive. Other thing is that I'm the only driver using the R12 but the great support that I had with Paul recently, I don't have to feel alone anymore . Here in Puerto Rico there's gonna be a local race, The 1st Latin Cup, the cool thing is there's gonna be top drivers invited like Paolo M. from serpent, Murnan, Maxy etc. And we're all exited from Puerto Rico to this race to come, cuz it's never done before. The race track is new and all is new jejej . But oh well, let's hope nothing bad happens . I'll do my best for Schumacher. Let's see what happens.

Well that's all for now. Bye, and see you online.

Rookie R12 Driver: Angel Rosario
Old 06-24-2004, 03:07 AM
Tech Champion

Welcom and good luck!
Old 06-24-2004, 05:10 AM
Tech Master

Default thread

i've been trying to keep this thread up to date by posting notes to paul wynn, i wonder where he is right now
Old 06-25-2004, 12:31 PM
Z24
Tech Adept

Unhappy Rear Belt Issue

Hi guys, does anyone had this kind of problem. The infamous shredding and breaking real belt chaos. I've benn told that was the layshaft pulley, when get's wear tends to damge the real belt. In this case is true. But in my first rear belt case, was different. All started when I start to play with the engine braking system grub screw, to makes some test how does it work, and the results was that it broke the rear belt in couple of minutes. It's a ODD thing because the car was brand new at that moment when in happend. so.... who would like to share some opinions, about how the engine braking system works, and find out a logic, if this really have to do something about the REAR BELT issue.

What if the engine braking system is making to much stress to the belt that it breakes? any thougts or comments will be helpful.

Thanks!

Angel Rosario
Rookie R12 Driver
Old 06-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Z24
Tech Adept

Unhappy Rear Belt Issue

Hi guys, does anyone had this kind of problem. The infamous shredding and breaking real belt chaos. I've benn told that was the layshaft pulley, when get's wear tends to damge the real belt. In this case is true. But in my first rear belt case, was different. All started when I start to play with the engine braking system grub screw, to makes some test how does it work, and the results was that it broke the rear belt in couple of minutes. It's a ODD thing because the car was brand new at that moment when in happend. so.... who would like to share some opinions, about how the engine braking system works, and find out a logic, if this really have to do something about the REAR BELT issue.

What if the engine braking system is making to much stress to the belt that it breaks? any thougts or comments will be helpful.

Thanks!

Angel Rosario
Rookie R12 Driver

Last edited by Z24; 06-25-2004 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Tech Champion

Cant say I have. I never broke any belts at all.
Old 06-25-2004, 03:02 PM
Z24
Tech Adept

Unhappy

I my gosh, soo what could it be.. What i'm doing wrong. Do you know i'm using an HPI BELT replacing the Schumacher one, with an HPI part number A848B cuz it's inexpensive. it cost me around 6 bucks, and the Schumacher cost the double ($11.99) . Oh well ok. And any idea how the engine braking works?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.