Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default ,

btw, what happened to Billy superfont Locke anyway?????
Old 08-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
I read it like he paid and didnt get the transponders, or not paid, or Izuk can bench more, or Morris wants to fight speedybill mma style, or go broke back style. Regardless, this is the best thread on rctech-keep it up! Let me go refill my popcorn

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Any racing going on today? I wanted to make the trip out to see the track and its a 2 hour drive so I wanted to see if there was racing going on before I make the trip.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Yes, 1pm start!
Old 08-29-2010, 05:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
I read it like he paid and didnt get the transponders, or not paid, or Izuk can bench more, or Morris wants to fight speedybill mma style, or go broke back style. Regardless, this is the best thread on rctech-keep it up! Let me go refill my popcorn
JD vs Speedybill..... Barbwire Cage Match.. on the back of the train on its way by....

Last edited by fastestcat; 08-29-2010 at 06:20 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by fastestcat
JD vs Speedybill..... Barbwire Cage Match.. on the back of the train on its way by....
LMFAO
Old 08-29-2010, 06:32 AM
Tech Master

Gotta go with Stober on this one! This has to be one of the better threads since the great "Maifield/marshalls and my equipment suck" thread, or the ever so popular "Where's my BCE chasis I paid for????" thread!

"Brokeback style" now that's funny right there!

Any of you WV/OHIO guys interested in a Havoc 2.0 Latemodel/EDM? One run old.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Yes, there is a 1pm start time. Loop will be hot at 1130.

In my last post. I stated I may not have time to get online. Which I did not.

I apologize to my racers for all this.

The original 6 transponders were repaired and sent to him. He even has said how well they work. I charged 20$ a piece for the repairs. That was over 6 months ago. But, with that transaction, he paid me PRIOR to shipping them back. $130.00.

I was going to ship these back to him after they were repaired, then let him pay me. I repaired them, with new batteries, and sent them to him.

Address sent to:
Speedy Bill Locke
7216 Tuttle Street
Belpre, OH 45714

I don't remember if that was the same address for the first 6 I did. They were sent and I heard nothing for like 2 weeks. I assumed he received them. Then I got a PM, which, WHEN I'M ONLINE, I answered right away. I contacted USPS, in regards to the shipment. They said they would look into it. I waited for them to contact me. Which took quite some time.

Still not paid for services.

USPS finally contacted me, and said they could not locate them. But would continue to look for them. After a period of time, USPS asked me to file a claim. Again, becomes a waiting game with USPS. USPS finally contacted me with information on a claim check. Which I received. It was made out to me. I deposited the check in my account, and cut a check for Bill. I sent the check to:

Speedy Bill Locke
7216 Tuttle Street
Belpre OH 45714

Didn't hear anything for a week. Bill then contacted me and said check hadn't arrived. I issued a second check which you read about in the PM's. That check apparently hasn't arrived either. Sent to:

Speedy Bill Locke
7216 Tuttle Street
Belpre, OH 45714

Back when these transponders were sent to me, I was working. The transponders were sent to my work office.

524-B 6th Ave
Altoona PA 16602.

When I was working, that was the best address for me to receive them the quickest. As all of you know now. I am laid off, company is not in business anymore. After all the initial drama on here, I contacted my old boss and asked him to check the old office address, which he doesn't even rent anymore. There in the office, through the mail slot was my box with the transponders, and both envelopes with the checks. All marked "Returned to sender" "No such address".

Now that I see how Childish "you and your group" has acted. I have made the following decision.

I am removing my "NEW" batteries, putting old "DEAD" batteries back in and I will send them back to Speedy Bill. I will not accept payment to leave the " NEW" batteries in there. And I will never help you or your track out ever again. You can pay the $55 or higher per transponder, plus an inflated shipping fee to Australia to get these batteries replaced. I charged you $20 a piece to help you out. Your loss.

On top of it all, you come on my race thread: downtalk me, my racers and my facility. Acting like a child is certainly not becoming of a grown man. Basically calling me a thief, is rediculous. If I was going to burn you, I would have burnt you for 6 transponders (which I fixed already), not 4.

After I put old batteries back in, send them to you and you receive them, here is what you can do.

GO TO HELL

Now, I addressed the issue, told you of my remedy and will handle it very promptly. That's me doing my part.

You doing your part is by:

STAYING THE F$%K OFF MY THREAD AND LETTING MY RACERS ALONE
Old 08-29-2010, 06:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Looking forward to racing today. Have a safe trip everyone.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Rob

Sorry it came to this
I am truly sorry for being a 'pain in the a$$'
If you haven't yet taken the batts out I will gladly paypal ya $100 instantly, why do the same work again?? Shoot me your paypal addy and lets end this in a friendly manner, if not no biggie, I don't blame ya

And to ALL the Altoona racers, please accept my Sincere Applogies, If I belittled any of you, I am Sorry, I am sure you ALL are a great group of racers, who else would such good work for Ronald McDonald, and Stand up for the local track operator,

No hard feeling

Speedy Bill
Old 08-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

HaHaHa this is now all so obvious it's not even worth arguing over. Anyone that can read can see whats going on. Hopefully it's over.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Guess we can go back to what this fourm is for even tho it was fun while it lasted.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Default losi fuel gun

I have a losi fuel gun that I used about 3 times or so if some one wants to buy it let me know. idk how much prol 20 bucks or so they are 40 new.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Initiate

I will have the gun with me at the track today if you want to look at it or use it for the day
Old 08-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Tech Initiate

The change to the track looks awsome.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.