Wiki Posts
Search

XR8 and XR80 parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default XR8 and XR80 parts

I have a huge amount of PRP XR8 and XR80 parts.
I have arms,kunckles,hubs,spur gears, pinion gears,just about every part you would need for either car.
These are all New In Package parts.
If interested my e-mail is [email protected]

thanks
Old 05-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Suspended

Arrow About XR8 parts

Your last message via email almost 3 days ago stated you were going to check for the parts.

Are you going to drag this forever?

How many DAYS you need for reply as you explain first thing next day you were going to check?
Old 05-23-2007, 07:07 AM
Suspended

Default Still waiting, just more excuses

Last time I talk to you:

1. I have too many to list, please provide email to see which one you want and I will tell you if I have it.

2. Send email with list needed... like a week passes by and no reply, person states has to check fisrt thing next day, but never replies.

3. Send another email to see what happened why BRC has not responded.

4. Replies back BRC is waiting for PRP price list??? So he can tell me how much, so now I am waiting for PRP to send him the price and list and then he will tell me if he has it and how much. ?????!?

Note: To anyone, just be careful, something is going on and its the 23 of MAy and so far I have not received any price or any parts available because of a price list he needs from PRP.

AND, isnt it strange he comes in almost everyday to make postings on this forum, then again states he has been out of town for a week or so and DOES not respond to me at all.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

Default PRP

Originally Posted by psiturbo
Last time I talk to you:

1. I have too many to list, please provide email to see which one you want and I will tell you if I have it.

2. Send email with list needed... like a week passes by and no reply, person states has to check fisrt thing next day, but never replies.

3. Send another email to see what happened why BRC has not responded.

4. Replies back BRC is waiting for PRP price list??? So he can tell me how much, so now I am waiting for PRP to send him the price and list and then he will tell me if he has it and how much. ?????!?

Note: To anyone, just be careful, something is going on and its the 23 of MAy and so far I have not received any price or any parts available because of a price list he needs from PRP.

AND, isnt it strange he comes in almost everyday to make postings on this forum, then again states he has been out of town for a week or so and DOES not respond to me at all.

Listen you jerk off.
Have you ever heard of someone taking their computer with them when they leave town. Or is that too much for you to comprehend.
Because I cant receive my mail when I am out of town. How would I know if they sent me the price list by mail if I am not even in town.
I would not sell the parts to you for 3 times what I would sell them to anyone else. If you buy your parts from Larrys, well then knock yourself out. If you even knew what you were talking about, you would know that Larrys marks up the cost of the parts from PRP himself. I sell them for just over what I paid for them, and not even close to shop prices. Then you have the damn nerve to leave me negative feedback when we dont even have any more than a couple of e-mails back and forth?
Do I need to tell you what you can do with your car?
Or can you guess?
Old 05-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Suspended

Exclamation Reply to Bogus XR8 parts

First, yes I have heard of people taking a computer with them, its called a LAPTOP!!!

Second, to check email, it is on a internet server, NOT in your computer so you can be in JAPAN on a Cyber Cafe and still check your email and post here on RCTECH.NET.

BRC358: All I have to do is click on your profile, select Find All postings and what do I see?

You posted in the following days:

12 16 17 19 21 23

Wow, I see how much you have traveled, have no access to a regular free email account, but still post on RCTECH. Are you going to be like the Nigerian Scam?

Maybe thats not you, its your "friend"

And then again, waiting for "parts list" from PRP when all you have to do is a Google and find out Larry's Performance has the best deals and are readily available.

Too many things dont click and I pull a obvious RED FLAG!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Default XR8 XR80

First, yes I have heard of people taking a computer with them, its called a LAPTOP!!!

Second, to check email, it is on a internet server, NOT in your computer so you can be in JAPAN on a Cyber Cafe and still check your email and post here on RCTECH.NET.

BRC358: All I have to do is click on your profile, select Find All postings and what do I see?

12 16 17 19 21 23

Wow, I see how much you have traveled, have no access to a regular free email account, but still post on RCTECH. Are you going to be like the Nigerian Scam?

And then again, waiting for "parts list" from PRP when all you have to do is a Google and find out Larry's Performance has the best deals and are readily available.

Hey jerk off,
I never said MY SERVER did I.
I said PRP
You want to spend your moneys at Larrys, go right ahead. I never said anything negative about them. You think they are the lowest cost wise.
Again, go right ahead.
I will give the damn parts away before I sell them to you.
Yes I have posted. Like you said LAPTOP, you idiot
And reading your posts, most of your remarks are negative anyway, so I guess these types of statements from you are the norm.

GET A LIFE
Old 05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Suspended

Lightbulb About your scam!

12 16 17 19 21 23

Old 05-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

brc358 is a great guy to deal with. One of my first purchases on rctech was an xr80 clutch I purchased from him and he shipped asap. Hey psiturbo, maybe you should have offered him less $ and then asked him to drive the parts over to your house for free .
Old 05-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Tech Elite

Default XR-8 and XR80 parts

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
brc358 is a great guy to deal with. One of my first purchases on rctech was an xr80 clutch I purchased from him and he shipped asap. Hey psiturbo, maybe you should have offered him less $ and then asked him to drive the parts over to your house for free .
Wanabrc
How are you,
How is the car doing?
Did you ever convert it to the XR8.
Thanks for the kind words.
I am actually getting a lot of response for the parts for sale.
Let me know if I can help you with anything.

thanks brc
Old 05-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Suspended

Exclamation Thank you

WannabRC, you are a real friend. Ahh, it feels to have someone to back you up during your trouble times.

If you recall well, you were selling me a car as well.

Your transaction was strange as well when you tried to sell me the XR8.

Remember; that you have only 2 postings in RCUNIVERSE and tons in RCTECH. You decided to sell the car in another forum and did not even post it which is a strange move on your behalf.

Was it to hard to post here as well so you have more chances of selling. Let me guess, I am just making things up. Of course, I track you down and noticed you were selling some tires on RCTECH, but for some strange coincidence not the XR8. Why not post both: the foam tires and the car on both forums so you had more chances of selling the item. To those who are reading this and dont know who these people are (like myself) will of course raise up suspicion. I talked to you and mentioned I was selling that same week a REVO. I posted the REVO on craigslist, EBAY and in rcuniverse as I dont frequent very much this one in specific.

All I know is:

He makes excuses that he has been "away" from his computer and thats why he has not replied to my emails.
This has been all his transactions since I inquired about the parts...

"I need to know which parts you need"
"I will get back to you next day because I have to go to the store...???" or check somewhere who knows where because it was a sunday the day I talked to him so I was expecting a reply on a monday.

Ok... Are guys still with me.

Then more than a week passed by waiting for his response. Finally he replies...
"I am waiting for PRP to give me the price list so I know how much they are going to be"

So far I sent him a list of all the parts I needed and he has not told me if he has them after all. I dont know about you, but if you really want to sell something stay in touch, tell people which ones do you have and which you dont.

(Listen: I have the price list from PRP and the one from LArry and LARRY believe it or not gives better prices) I have been in touch with PRP since day one I got my car and have done my homework about prices and you are really smokin something real good to say PRP is the best prices because like I said: I HAVE THE "so called list you are waiting for")

I decided to do some research and found that all those days that you mention you have no access to a computer and could NOT check your email...
Guess what?
You have been posting again and again here in RCTECH. I just dont get it: Are you totally away from your computer or not...

Second., I will explain one more time, emails are not in your computer. EMAIL is stored in a dedicated server like in your case is a free account so you dont need to have your computer with you. You can go to any cyber cafe and check it.

And I can tell you had access to your email account because you have been posting here. On top of that I have tried to get a hold of you using this thread and you did not reply until I put you front page.

Why post again and again for almost a month and ignore the thread where you are selling stuff...?

Once again, its fishy because if I am selling stuff on a forum I would check it at least daily and if I decide to post I would on the way check the thread where I am selling stuff.

For me all the items you are selling are "HOT" and/or its just a thread to scam people. Seeing another person post that you are an incredible seller is nothing to convince and does not justify your excuses and fishy behavior.

All you did was expose your email here when people can just ask for parts by replying or sending you a PM. Next time just say: please send me an email, do not reply to this thread are parts are hot and want to keep it low key.

I dont even want those parts even if you paid me because I dont contribute to the contraband of stolen property.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

Look psiturbo In case you don't remember, I'll refresh your memory. First of all, I posted the tires for sale for a friend. In the xr8 thread on rcuniverse, people started asking a few questions and were showing some interest so I decided what the heck, I'll offer it to one of these guys and see if I can build some feedback there since I have hardly posted there. Since you and a few others showed interest, I didn't feel that I needed to post it on rctech since I already had some feedback there. You didn't track me down, I told you I was selling the tires here to try and gain your confidence. If you don't recall, I gave you almost 3 weeks untill I posted it here and then you laughed at my offer of delivering to Downtown S.F. for $15 more dollars (1.5hr drive)and I was going to include a few extras. If you think I'm making this up, I have all the e-mails saved. I would have been more than happy to sell it to someone local but you insulting me made it pretty tough. Anyways, someone from Hawaii trusted me enough to send me payment by paypal and they were very happy when the car arrived. Maybe you will trust me the next time I post something of interest.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=brc358]Wanabrc
How are you,
How is the car doing?
Did you ever convert it to the XR8.
Thanks for the kind words.
I am actually getting a lot of response for the parts for sale.
Let me know if I can help you with anything.

thanks brc[/QUOTE
I have both a xr8 and xr80. Mine has been in a kind of running/not running condition and I havn't been able to get it on the track . To many things have been taking up my time and it's very frustrating. At the moment I don't need any parts because I havn't had the chance to break anything . I'll see if I can get it going for this weekend. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:12 AM
Tech Elite

Default XR8 and XR80 parts

WannabRC, you are a real friend. Ahh, it feels to have someone to back you up during your trouble times.

If you recall well, you were selling me a car as well.

Your transaction was strange as well when you tried to sell me the XR8.

Remember; that you have only 2 postings in RCUNIVERSE and tons in RCTECH. You decided to sell the car in another forum and did not even post it which is a strange move on your behalf.

Was it to hard to post here as well so you have more chances of selling. Let me guess, I am just making things up. Of course, I track you down and noticed you were selling some tires on RCTECH, but for some strange coincidence not the XR8. Why not post both: the foam tires and the car on both forums so you had more chances of selling the item. To those who are reading this and dont know who these people are (like myself) will of course raise up suspicion. I talked to you and mentioned I was selling that same week a REVO. I posted the REVO on craigslist, EBAY and in rcuniverse as I dont frequent very much this one in specific.

All I know is:

He makes excuses that he has been "away" from his computer and thats why he has not replied to my emails.
This has been all his transactions since I inquired about the parts...

"I need to know which parts you need"
"I will get back to you next day because I have to go to the store...???" or check somewhere who knows where because it was a sunday the day I talked to him so I was expecting a reply on a monday.

Ok... Are guys still with me.

Then more than a week passed by waiting for his response. Finally he replies...
"I am waiting for PRP to give me the price list so I know how much they are going to be"

So far I sent him a list of all the parts I needed and he has not told me if he has them after all. I dont know about you, but if you really want to sell something stay in touch, tell people which ones do you have and which you dont.

(Listen: I have the price list from PRP and the one from LArry and LARRY believe it or not gives better prices) I have been in touch with PRP since day one I got my car and have done my homework about prices and you are really smokin something real good to say PRP is the best prices because like I said: I HAVE THE "so called list you are waiting for")

I decided to do some research and found that all those days that you mention you have no access to a computer and could NOT check your email...
Guess what?
You have been posting again and again here in RCTECH. I just dont get it: Are you totally away from your computer or not...

Second., I will explain one more time, emails are not in your computer. EMAIL is stored in a dedicated server like in your case is a free account so you dont need to have your computer with you. You can go to any cyber cafe and check it.

And I can tell you had access to your email account because you have been posting here. On top of that I have tried to get a hold of you using this thread and you did not reply until I put you front page.

Why post again and again for almost a month and ignore the thread where you are selling stuff...?

Once again, its fishy because if I am selling stuff on a forum I would check it at least daily and if I decide to post I would on the way check the thread where I am selling stuff.

For me all the items you are selling are "HOT" and/or its just a thread to scam people. Seeing another person post that you are an incredible seller is nothing to convince and does not justify your excuses and fishy behavior.

All you did was expose your email here when people can just ask for parts by replying or sending you a PM. Next time just say: please send me an email, do not reply to this thread are parts are hot and want to keep it low key.

I dont even want those parts even if you paid me because I dont contribute to the contraband of stolen property.
You just dont get it do you jerk off.
I never said I did not have access to a computer. I said I could not get the prices. PERIOD!! You are out of your damn mind. What diifference does it make to you where I post. You said only two on RC Universe. Check again you stupid idiot. I have posted 245 adds on RC Universe. Because I did not e-mail you back when "you thought" I should. I dont do things on your timetable?
Whats wrong little boy. Your momma did not give you enought love when you were growing up? <which you certainly have not done so far> so you go through life with a chip on your shoulder. Poor little boy. Get a life. Find something to do with you life other than try and bash people because they dont do things in the time "you" want them done. You pathetic loser. Just about every post you make is a negative post on against someone.
You are nothing but a poor little boy with nothing better to do than post negative remarks because someone did not "play" by your rules.
I was warned about you, and that is one reason I did not rush to get the prices. Boy, were those other members right. You really are pathetic.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Suspended

Talking

Originally Posted by brc358
Listen you jerk off.
Have you ever heard of someone taking their computer with them when they leave town. Or is that too much for you to comprehend.
Because I cant receive my mail when I am out of town.
What did you say?

Oh, I see...

Anyway thats all you do all day; jerk off and being what you can do best, a thief.

Listen you jerk off.
If you buy your parts from Larrys, well then knock yourself out. If you even knew what you were talking about, you would know that Larrys marks up the cost of the parts from PRP himself.
I have the price list from PRP and the prices are much lower with Larry's. You are such a genius that you are still jerking off waiting for "the alleged price list"

Listen you jerk off.
I sell them for just over what I paid for them, and not even close to shop prices.
You are just daydreaming.

I have a copy of the price list from PRP so you can check how much they are so then you can sell them to me...LOL Whats your email?
Old 05-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Suspended

I called you and even suggested a trade which you said no. I told you I posted a Revo for sale and even had it on EBAY and RCUNIVERSE and was posted that same week when I had midnight shift and was barely making it during the day when all I did was sleeep. Is it too much to ask for me to sell the REVO which was sold for $365.00 and then buy yours?

Whatever is done deal? I was skeptical on why some stuff posted in one place and not another. Communication is the key, I dont care about you, but it seems you like to hear from me again and what other thread than this one to make it even?

This guy is a deusche bag. He thinks he knows more than anybody by his excuses about the price list and whatever. He is a thief and a jerk off. I will not even get the parts for free as I dont contribute to market of stolen goods and quote me on this one BR... END OF QUOTE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.