Wiki Posts
Search

Tzniut: Concerning Modesty and the Temptations in RC

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 02:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Jaydin
I did it once...I stood in the garage for about an hour, then "drove" off down the street making V8 engine noises . I ran out of petrol about half way down the street (it is quite long), but luckily I had some Milo (it really does keep you going) on me, and drank that. Someone called the cops (six days later when I reached Newcastle, from Sydney), and I was detained and sent to a mental hospital for six months. I can tell you that I am NOT going to do this again. So DKB, I strongly suggest you don't stand in a garage and pretend to be a car...kapish ?
Now I have
Old 05-14-2007, 04:53 AM
DKB
Tech Adept

Default Aussie Aussie Aussie oye oye oye

I did it once...I stood in the garage for about an hour, then "drove" off down the street making V8 engine noises . I ran out of petrol about half way down the street (it is quite long), but luckily I had some Milo (it really does keep you going) on me, and drank that. Someone called the cops (six days later when I reached Newcastle, from Sydney), and I was detained and sent to a mental hospital for six months. I can tell you that I am NOT going to do this again. So DKB, I strongly suggest you don't stand in a garage and pretend to be a car...kapish ?

No worries mate, thanks for the advice

What no Vegemite mate.. Milo will have to do then...
Old 05-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

At the tracks I race at they take pictures of the winners with thier cars.

IF one of the winners is a girl, she's in the picture with her car.

==============================

shookie <<<<< nice picture!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Im a jew and iyour statment is disapointing at best. First you ask what you should do? Dude, your on an RC forum if you didnt know what to do and you forgot to read up on the exact laws when your running to a race? Ok, i surmise your a bit confused but confusion and impossing your confused rhetoric is exactly what i find disapointing. And to answer your question im a jewish man! I'll treat the trophy girl like a trophy girl!

What about 1/8 R/C's anyone....Yes i hijacked this thread..It needed to be.

Cohen

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
If you are Jewish, then you are supposed to act like a Jew. We cant just say " I am Jewish", and act completely the opposite. How to live as a Jew is stated in the TOrah, the holy book of Judaism, which contains G-d's teachings and commandments. What you describe here is not the behavior a Jew is asked to live by according to the Creator and His Torah. What we need to ask ourselves is, are my actions according to G-d's law/instructions or not? Let's not guess- guessing doesnt answer the question- the only way to find out is by learning about G-d and His laws and teachings for mankind and creation, and living according to them. These teachings are found in the Torah, and we as Jews have been chosen by the Creator to serve G-d and keep his commandments and be a holy nation, and for that He gave us the Torah and its explanations so that we may learn it and live according to it. Again, the question is "What does G-d/Torah expect me to do in this, or any situation?" Then its a matter of learning the Creator's will, and choosing to obey or disobey His Command...and face the consequences or enjoy the rewards...
Old 03-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
If you are Jewish, then you are supposed to act like a Jew. We cant just say " I am Jewish", and act completely the opposite. How to live as a Jew is stated in the TOrah, the holy book of Judaism, which contains G-d's teachings and commandments. What you describe here is not the behavior a Jew is asked to live by according to the Creator and His Torah. What we need to ask ourselves is, are my actions according to G-d's law/instructions or not? Let's not guess- guessing doesnt answer the question- the only way to find out is by learning about G-d and His laws and teachings for mankind and creation, and living according to them. These teachings are found in the Torah, and we as Jews have been chosen by the Creator to serve G-d and keep his commandments and be a holy nation, and for that He gave us the Torah and its explanations so that we may learn it and live according to it. Again, the question is "What does G-d/Torah expect me to do in this, or any situation?" Then its a matter of learning the Creator's will, and choosing to obey or disobey His Command...and face the consequences or enjoy the rewards...
What's he say about living in peace beside people of differing views?
Old 03-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Suspended

look the thing is you have to look down that dark path in the night and when you see the light then and only then will you know what you are here for and what you need to do to make that happen... you can read a book you can write a book but only one and only one can be the one who judge's all...
Old 05-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Default r u fing kiding

Originally Posted by DarkSides
Im a jew and iyour statment is disapointing at best. First you ask what you should do? Dude, your on an RC forum if you didnt know what to do and you forgot to read up on the exact laws when your running to a race? Ok, i surmise your a bit confused but confusion and impossing your confused rhetoric is exactly what i find disapointing. And to answer your question im a jewish man! I'll treat the trophy girl like a trophy girl!

What about 1/8 R/C's anyone....Yes i hijacked this thread..It needed to be.

Cohen
you r to funny !!!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by StevenR
What's he say about living in peace beside people of differing views?
you are funny too who says you have to follow the majority ? or is it that you have to actlike 1 when its conducive to your comunity lmao at both of you !! next it will be his fault that you guys are looked at in a dif light what a buch of sissys you 2 are grow up and live and let live and remove the log from your eye before trying to remove the splinter from another
Old 05-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
And you have your own Secular Jewish thread for you to post in.
And if you disagree so much you have the express writen permission to not read nor post in the threads that bore you to tears.

Now about trophy girls.
I am a Christian man and believe in the G-d and I find it to be disrespectful to Him and my wife to hug up on any women that isn't a close friend or family member. When I won at the Scion race last year this how I posed for the picture.
http://www.imagecoast.com/images/MrS...ookiepic03.jpg

Yes they are touching me but not all over me I told them that it would disrespect my wife. They all were very nice and respected my desission.

-Shookie <><
I'd imagine that was easy. I don't see a good looking one in the bunch
Old 05-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Old 09-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Tech Rookie

I got 7 days off for profanity

Last edited by Marcos.J; 09-17-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:56 AM
Tech Rookie

I have a great holiday here where a pretty good experience