Wiki Posts
Search

IM COMING TO RACE IN U.S.A HELP

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default IM COMING TO RACE IN U.S.A HELP

Hi all...

In mid- august im coming to america for a month to visit relatives... and i thought why not bring all my gear with me and hopefully go to a race meeting whilst im over there...!!!!

Im going to be visiting Valdosta, Georgia.... so if anyone knows of any tracks local or within 1/2 hour drive of then i would appreciate it if you could help... i would really enjoy to do some outdoor racing also..

Thanks in advance

Luke Humphrey
Old 04-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

There use to be an OVAL track in Valdosta GA - goto HOBBYTALK.COM I know there are several guys from GA there...might be able to help you
Old 04-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

i don't know for sure, but may be hard to find onroad racing within 1/2 an hour of valdosta.... all else fails tallahassee, Fl runs onroad (asphalt) and is about 1-1/2 hours... i'll keep an eye out.. this list isn't perfect, but it's a start.. http://www.rcracingusa.net/tracksdtoh.htm

jacksonville, Fl races on carpet i believe

by the way, welcome, and enjoy your stay.. valdosta is a nice little town. you going to be visiting valdosta state university? not much else there from my recolection.. i lived for years in tallahassee which is a big college town and the capitol of florida..